PDA

View Full Version : Written From The Hand Of Santa

8Marcus8
05-02-2005, 06:27 PM
People who believe in santa and do not believe in humping of any sort are asked to look away. . . . .now!

Wrriten By: Michael
When: January 31st 05
Written To: The children of the world

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Children Of The Stinkin World,

First of all i bet your wondering about the name. Well i decided that deep dark secrets cant be locked up for over 2000 years can they? [And anyway i'm sick of being called Santy, Snt Nick and all that rubbish]! My real name is Michael and i am that old frumpy man who lives up your street, works in the corner shop and peers through your bedroom window every once in a while.

Lets get some things sorted. Some people think i am a really kind man. But i aint i just love children. Thats why i let them stay in my ranch called neverl- i mean my workshop. I says to this one kid if you love me you will get in my bed and despite all those accusations i did not sleep with that boy!

Next, why are kids these days so damn greedy! I aint even allowed to giv coal to the fatty ones anymore or i will get sued! 3 years ago it was all pokemon this pokemon that, the year next it was all 'i want a computer', the next it was get me a PS2 or i will scream and this year its 'giv me a dam ipod or i will graffiti ur sled'. And FYI i am not pleased when i came to your house and looked in your closet and saw all the pokemon junk stashed at the back. And i wasnt stealing anything from your closets :eusa_shif i was um . . . looking for carrots for rudolf :eusa_ange

Thirdly, i am so stressed out these days! I have to go around 100's of countries and none of you leave me some rum or mince pies on the table anymore let alone a mouldy packet of bourbons. A little thought wood be nice, i got you all these gifts and thats how u repay me. Now i have to go around trying to find morsels of food on your discarded microwave meal packages or take a bite out of a cork place mat. I had a meeting with the easter bunny, cupid, count drac, the snowman and all of your other special holiday friends and they also think that your behaviour is totally unacceptable :eusa_naug And we also agreed that on cupids stag night we are not all wearing dypers and wings. . .

So there. I have made all u little kiddies cry, does it look like i care? I aint buying any of you presents. The elves will also be out of work so i am thinking of giving them jobs at the local marks and spencer store. I hope thats ok with you, sometimes they try and **** your leg though so be careful.

From
Michael Jackson AKA Santa

Edited By Jack20012002: Do not be rude (post swear words) and do not post anything relating to a sexual nature.

ash5768
09-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahya ha aha ha aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ahaa aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aah ahaa hahajhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ha ahya ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahah hhaa ha aahh ha ha haaaaaaaahha ha ha ha han a Ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahya ha aha ha aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ahaa aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aah ahaa hahajhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ha ahya ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahah hhaa ha aahh ha ha haaaaaaaahha ha ha ha han a Ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahya ha aha ha aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ahaa aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aah ahaa hahajhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ha ahya ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahah hhaa ha aahh ha ha haaaaaaaahha ha ha ha han a Ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahya ha aha ha aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ahaa aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aah ahaa hahajhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ha ahya ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahah hhaa ha aahh ha ha haaaaaaaahha ha ha ha han a
Excellent man u writ ethat uself??? 10/10
Ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahya ha aha ha aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ahaa aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aah ahaa hahajhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ha ahya ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahah hhaa ha aahh ha ha haaaaaaaahha ha ha ha han a
Ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahya ha aha ha aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha ahaa aha ha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aha aah ahaa hahajhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahaha ha ahya ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha aha ha ha ahahahahahahahahahahah hhaa ha aahh ha ha haaaaaaaahha ha ha ha han a

2hd.
09-02-2005, 08:58 PM
bit inappropriate but funny otherwise. I preferred your letter from god

Mined
09-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Funny, but inapropiatte

8Marcus8
10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
if you read the comment above the letter then you wouldn't have been so offended.
Second is it got edited :l and for what, i put a warning at the top and people nowadays cant take a joke. I am sorry if any of the mods that believed in santa are scarred for life :l

ramjet
10-02-2005, 09:27 PM
lol gr8 well done AGAIN!

Jin
10-02-2005, 09:36 PM
if you read the comment above the letter then you wouldn't have been so offended.
Second is it got edited :l and for what, i put a warning at the top and people nowadays cant take a joke. I am sorry if any of the mods that believed in santa are scarred for life :l

It doesnt matter how many warnings you put on the top wether they have flashy neon signs or not. It is the forum rules and they are enforced for a reason. By writing your "warning" will not exempt you from having your thread moderated

Dave,
10-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Lol lighten up, I have been a mod on many forums, most users thought I was always the harsh one, but come on its a joke. I understand about swearing etc but still.

Matty
11-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Lmao, mods can't let us have a little laugh around here, i mean we nearly all no about Sexual nature and stuff.

Jin
11-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Most of it is funny but the swearing is definatly not allowed

I am all up for a laugh but when it breaks the rules as a mod or admin the thread has to be moderated no matter how much you liked the thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!