PDA

View Full Version : any remember hh ORANGE?

Cynical
20-07-2006, 06:09 AM
okay, back in the day, before the hotel split into any of the regions; when UK was still .com - there was a beta habbo hotel.

i believe it was called habbo hotel orange. i used to go there when .com would close for maintenance. i won a throne and 100 credits a few years ago on there as well, and i'd like to go on there and find it all.

i have NO idea where to find this hotel, or which hotel it turned into. i want to say it is now .ch, but i'm not positive.

help, anyone?

@K
20-07-2006, 10:40 AM
I remember going on it one time, but soz I can't remember what happened to it.

Vibe
20-07-2006, 10:43 AM
I remember going on it one time, but soz I can't remember what happened to it.
OMG I WENT ON IT!.

And on topic; it closed unfortuantly. that was when habbo uk became .co.uk
very long time ago.

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Was it the habbo that was sponsored by Orange (mobile company)? That's .ch now, I dunno if its welcome lounge is still that room that was filled with Orange adverts and stuff.

Cynical
22-07-2006, 10:50 PM
yes, it's now .ch. i was finally able to remember my name on there. thanks to all who replied, i appreciate it.

oh, and whoever -repped me for this thread, was there a point to that?

infatuation
22-07-2006, 10:54 PM
yep, it's .ch
I use to go on there alot, and people would speak english
and now they're all dutch-like
;[

Cynical
22-07-2006, 11:19 PM
ah, yeah, crazy! yesterday, i was only able to find one person that spoke english. he said everyone was speaking german, and also added that .ch is now the switzerland hotel.

T0M
23-07-2006, 02:49 AM
yeah there used to be a langauge selector where u could choose english or the others

Vibe
25-07-2006, 11:14 AM
no problem and thanks for rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!