PDA

View Full Version : Next Rare

-Dispute
20-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Everyone is saying the new rare(s) are the chinese furnie!

I thought this after seeing the www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com) home page that this might be true and also It has come out in other countries

http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/792/95/

Three Monks have mysteriously appeared within the hotel and have been questioning our beloved Lost_Witness on Mei Ling's location! The three strangers seem to be half Monk, half Canadian, and half Cowboy. But it's no doubt that these three are a suspicious trio. Click Read More for more information on this strange happening.
The Monks were on a quest to locate Mei Ling for some random purpose and Lost_Witness needs you to locate Mei Ling. It's a good idea to look in her mansion for some clues or ask around the public rooms for any information whatsoever about Mei Ling.
A new quest unfolds today, habbos! We must locate Mei Ling. Logically, she can be found within her mansion! One problem though. Her mansion is heavily guarded and we need to figure out the security code in order to gain access! We must discover the exact name to her mansion and the security code which gains access to it!

-Dispute
20-07-2006, 11:21 AM
or I think i am wrong.......the laser fence sounds like it is taht after reading someone else post!

Catzsy
20-07-2006, 11:25 AM
I hope its the chinese furni. I really like it.

Zampo-III
20-07-2006, 11:27 AM
Could be all lol.
China Furni And Laser gate xD

uh huh her
20-07-2006, 11:32 AM

Same, oriental furniture is hawt.

Day.
20-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Lets hope it's both :D

Kardan
20-07-2006, 11:51 AM
Same, oriental furniture is hawt.
The new rare is a Floobed Plushie Doll <3
Now that's Phitual

On topic:

Yeah, they'll probably release a laser gate or the Asian section into the catalogue...

Lubricant
20-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Is the oriental furni supposed to stay in the catalogue all year or only come out at a certain time of the year?

uh huh her
20-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Proberly just a certain time of year. But i can remember that on an advertisement for the T-shirts that the oriental furniture would be 13 creds. They would propberly make a new section called 'Oriental' or something, seeing as theres about 5 pieces to come out. (3 Seater, lamp, poster, bookcase, small table, 1 seater chair). But who knows ^.^

But i think they should bring out a Kardan bot as a rare, that would be lush.

BeachBoy
20-07-2006, 12:18 PM

I want the sexy chinese lamp =]

Pizza
20-07-2006, 12:19 PM
i think if they release the chinese furni they will release it for a while then maybe it will come back every chinese new year?

-T
20-07-2006, 01:18 PM
I like the chinese furni aswell, Uhmm i have alot of creds too. :o

-Dispute
20-07-2006, 01:22 PM
I hope it doesn't come out. Chinese stuff is really rare still and if they bring it out, it will be like the amount of blue drags (too many)
That laser door though..WOW!

Desjardens
20-07-2006, 05:21 PM

I second that notion

Ellis.
20-07-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm flattered that you pay attention to my posts on the homepage ;D

On topic, they'll definitely release the Chinese Furniture. Or at least I have a good feeling they will.

Shatterstar
20-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Likely to be the chinese stuff.. well hopefully. It's ACTUALLY really nice.

Laser gate and white rollers will probably be released together when Donnie goes to space. :rolleyes:

-Dispute
21-07-2006, 04:27 PM
i was right! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!