View Full Version : [Alteration] Speakers

stanfordstud2
05-02-2005, 07:21 PM
i wanted to do speakers for a wood grain record player
heres the speakers the record player, im working on

http://img204.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img204&image=speakers1hw.png

Gazahu
05-02-2005, 07:23 PM
V.gd, 7/10 atm, simply because it looks a bit wierd the way the wood gets darker nearer the actually speaker.

Just looks a tad strange, nice wood effect though.

.::Gazahu::.

Scriptermone
05-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Nice man 10/10 Rep added

Adzeh
05-02-2005, 11:11 PM
nice effect, but looks weird, I dnt no how.

stanfordstud2
06-02-2005, 05:16 AM
V.gd, 7/10 atm, simply because it looks a bit wierd the way the wood gets darker nearer the actually speaker.

Just looks a tad strange, nice wood effect though.

.::Gazahu::.

when you think what wood grain is, its not a factory made thing, its a piece of wood lol. its not gonna be colored the same all the way through...
and i just thought it would be a nice touch =/

Xero
06-02-2005, 05:40 AM
Hmm.. and you said my wood effect was basic.. ok lets see.. no light source, basic wood effect that isn't even done well, and the front of the speaker is just basically a grill.. do you know what a speaker looks like? 3/10

COOLK1D4
06-02-2005, 06:15 AM
it looks like a design thats stretched
7/10

stanfordstud2
06-02-2005, 06:18 AM
*Removed*

Edited by Soyers (Forum Moderator): Post removed, please don't be rude.

wootzy
06-02-2005, 07:20 AM
standford that was uncalled for, ++++++ hes alot better than you at alts you newbie

i wanted to do speakers for a wood grain record player
heres the speakers the record player, im working on

http://img204.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img204&image=speakers1hw.png
a nd you call that a wood grain?

G-flow
06-02-2005, 07:40 AM
Very Nice alts, well done, Stop ganging up on him :@ , 10/10

Ziabotsu
06-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Pretty good. 8/10

stanfordstud2
06-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Very Nice alts, well done, Stop ganging up on him :@ , 10/10

*Removed*

stanfordstud2
06-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Dude i hav to say it, those are really good. MY grandma has a copuple that are a lot like that. Great work i cant wait to see the stereo
9/10
i have two old ones in my living room that look that them too.
yet they look nothing like speakers right xero? they must be fake speakers, in my house and ash's grandmothers living room. imaginary

Xero
07-02-2005, 05:26 AM
*Removed*

Dill
07-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Very nice alts, go well with wood

Mit
07-02-2005, 08:05 AM
7/10 they aint bad

stanfordstud2
07-02-2005, 10:38 PM
i know
thanks

ramjet
07-02-2005, 10:40 PM
i like it 7/10 but dont look like speakers that much

stanfordstud2
07-02-2005, 11:24 PM
i like it 7/10 but dont look like speakers that much
huh?

twiggy-twiggyset
07-02-2005, 11:33 PM
*Removed*

.mcgovlau.
08-02-2005, 12:27 AM
bahaha knew this was comming!
your the reason people kill themselves you know that? internet idiots that just ruin peoples lives because, while the people have friends and a social life, they still get upset about some geeked out loser without out an apparent life what so ever who cant controll themselves when someone puts them down. go outside and breathe a couple times, its alot different then the air in your computer room huh? must be a little thick in there, cause shi.ts really going to your head. why dont you do us all a favour and make sweet love to a loaded .357 and make a bloody brain splatter painting on your bedroom wall. id give that a 10/10 for sure
you should be banned for that, welcome to my 'ew hes a weirdo' list

SSC7
08-02-2005, 02:13 AM
aye I'm suprised your not, what you said isnt funny. For the alt 6.5/10 the wood grain is just stripes.

stanfordstud2
08-02-2005, 02:26 AM
you should be banned for that, welcome to my 'ew hes a weirdo' list

well im not am i? what i said was true.
and i couldnt care less about some loser on a habbo forum thinking im a "Weirdo".

P@ND@
10-02-2005, 08:33 PM
I wouldn't call you a wacko, I'd call you a plain weirdo.
Whenever something's better then your stuff you flip.
Stay away from the grass my friend =/

wootzy
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
My friend tried slit his wrosts with grass -_-'.
And that is NO wood grain

iRoss
10-02-2005, 08:37 PM
why do u lot give 10/10 4 everything? such n00bs...

stanfordstud2
10-02-2005, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't call you a wacko, I'd call you a plain weirdo.
Whenever something's better then your stuff you flip.
Stay away from the grass my friend =/
no i hate stuck up ******s that think theyre better then everyone else
i dont claim any of my stuff is good.

Ryan
10-02-2005, 09:56 PM
good job :) 9/10

stanfordstud2
11-02-2005, 12:50 AM
good job :) 9/10

thanks ryan

AJC2004
11-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Nice :) 6/10

D!zzych!ck!
11-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Very nice :) Good wood effect :p 10/10

stanfordstud2
11-02-2005, 07:27 PM
thanks everybody

Mined
12-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Cool Dude 10/10 Well done

stanfordstud2
12-02-2005, 05:26 PM
thanks killa cam

Luayminator
15-02-2005, 03:01 PM
I like it ... very good ... 6/10. I cant remember giving higher than six.. so be very happy , like a 10 :P

stanfordstud2
15-02-2005, 11:21 PM
I like it ... very good ... 6/10. I cant remember giving higher than six.. so be very happy , like a 10 :P

thanks...i guess haha

ramjet
15-02-2005, 11:40 PM
no i hate stuck up ******s that think theyre better then everyone else
i dont claim any of my stuff is good.
why u havent been banned i dont know ur a mean man :@ :eusa_naug

ttranquility.
15-02-2005, 11:59 PM
hmmn... :p i give it.. 9/10 :) Not as good as your pond :o (amazed :rolleyes_ ) But good :)

stanfordstud2
16-02-2005, 03:30 AM
thanks yo

Paul
16-02-2005, 04:05 AM
Since when did wood get darker as it gets closer?
2/10.

Xero
16-02-2005, 05:17 AM
See stanford... this guy actually knows pixel art... All I did was critisize it and tell you how to make it better, and you swore and screamed and then claimed "i dont claim any of my stuff is good". If you wanna be a real pixel artist, learn to take critisism, because you'll be getting alot of it.

partie2
16-02-2005, 06:16 AM
They are nice try having some wire coming out of them or something like that. but i give them 8/10

well done :D

stanfordstud2
16-02-2005, 09:19 PM
See stanford... this guy actually knows pixel art... All I did was critisize it and tell you how to make it better, and you swore and screamed and then claimed "i dont claim any of my stuff is good". If you wanna be a real pixel artist, learn to take critisism, because you'll be getting alot of it.

no, actually i dont care if im ever a "real pixel artist". I have a better life ahead of me then that

caz08
24-02-2005, 11:47 PM
WOw they look cool, i can't see anything wrong with them 10/10 :eusa_danc

Paul
25-02-2005, 11:47 AM
I hate how everyone goes 'ohmygod! 10/10! u must be a sulake employee!' when really the alteration is trash.

Pawf
25-02-2005, 11:58 AM
I hate it when a not so good alt gets put in Elite and looses me rep

Nielez
25-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Nice man 10/10 Rep added

It IS good indeed, but u add rep to anybody who u see doing an alt

8/10

Mined
25-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Cool, well done 9/10 :)

stanfordstud2
25-02-2005, 05:44 PM
I hate how everyone goes 'ohmygod! 10/10! u must be a sulake employee!' when really the alteration is trash.

and i care why?
did i ask you?
no, so get the hell out of here

jesusbot3000
25-02-2005, 08:49 PM
and i care why?
did i ask you?
no, so get the hell out of here
did he direct it at you? no. it was more towards the people who give undue rep. youre just upset he doesnt like your alt.

and another thing, stop saying you dont want to be a "real pixel artist". you come here, post pixel art (which, real or not, makes you a pixel artist), and then get mad when it is dissed. and dont deny it, because if you look at past posts, you most commonly get mad at anyone who criticizes you. it makes you a hypocrite, and just plain annoying. im not one to be judgemental (especially as this is the internet), but there you go.

someone needs to close this thread, imo, or we'll just keep doing this. it's pointless.

stanfordstud2
25-02-2005, 10:24 PM
did he direct it at you? no. it was more towards the people who give undue rep. youre just upset he doesnt like your alt.

and another thing, stop saying you dont want to be a "real pixel artist". you come here, post pixel art (which, real or not, makes you a pixel artist), and then get mad when it is dissed. and dont deny it, because if you look at past posts, you most commonly get mad at anyone who criticizes you. it makes you a hypocrite, and just plain annoying. im not one to be judgemental (especially as this is the internet), but there you go.

someone needs to close this thread, imo, or we'll just keep doing this. it's pointless.

he was indirectly pointing it towards me. if you couldnt figure that out, your an idiot

and no, i dont want to be a "real pixel artist" if it means making everything perfect because i truley do not have the time. other then Panda, noone has been strait with criticism. that guy who posted that thing about "trash alts", never left any reason why it was a "trash alt".
and i dont think you know what a hypocrite is because you didnt give any examples of why i am a hypocrite.

you good at words :rolleyes:

Paul
25-02-2005, 10:29 PM
he was indirectly pointing it towards me. if you couldnt figure that out, your an idiot
No I wasn't. That makes you the idiot.

stanfordstud2
25-02-2005, 10:48 PM
No I wasn't. That makes you the idiot.

HA! are you kidding me?
Lets recap.
-People are giving 10/10's
-You post on my Thread
-You say people who give 10/10s to "trash alts" annoy you
-I add 1 plus 1
-I get 2

Im not stupid
If you werent saying that my alt was "trash" then you should have stayed off my thread all together
go bi.tch in your own thread. maybe when someone gives your alts 10/10. then you can really say you hate it when trash alts get 10/10

Paul
25-02-2005, 11:18 PM
go bi.tch in your own thread. maybe when someone gives your alts 10/10. then you can really say you hate it when trash alts get 10/10
1. My recent alteration which I posted received 5/7 10/10 rating, Whereas the other 2 were either 9/10 or above.
2. I do not need to be good at something to have a judgement over it. That's personal opinion.
3. I do not like your pixel art. Simple as. It's represented incorrectly. You cannot seem to tolerate negative criticism.

stanfordstud2
26-02-2005, 01:41 AM
1. My recent alteration which I posted received 5/7 10/10 rating, Whereas the other 2 were either 9/10 or above.
2. I do not need to be good at something to have a judgement over it. That's personal opinion.
3. I do not like your pixel art. Simple as. It's represented incorrectly. You cannot seem to tolerate negative criticism.

sure i can but youve never said anything to help my alts. youve just posted pointlessly

jesusbot3000
26-02-2005, 06:03 PM

and no, i dont want to be a "real pixel artist" if it means making everything perfect because i truley do not have the time. other then Panda, noone has been strait with criticism. that guy who posted that thing about "trash alts", never left any reason why it was a "trash alt".
and i dont think you know what a hypocrite is because you didnt give any examples of why i am a hypocrite.

you good at words :rolleyes:
you "truley do not have the time"? well, than how did you get over 960 posts in 3 months? that seems like you have plenty of free time. 10 posts a day, every day, seems pretty dedicated. if you spent less time attacking people for disliking your alt, maybe you would have the time to go back over them?

Oh, and also, as to Paul's comment, whether he was indirectly pointing at this alt or not (I think he was, but that's me) he was more pointing it to be a broad generalization/summary of what has been happening in this forum with people getting too high of ratings (including myself).

Oh, and go look up "hypocrite" before telling someone they don't know what it means. And why do I need to give an example, when you make a perfect one?

stanfordstud2
26-02-2005, 06:29 PM
you "truley do not have the time"? well, than how did you get over 960 posts in 3 months? that seems like you have plenty of free time. 10 posts a day, every day, seems pretty dedicated. if you spent less time attacking people for disliking your alt, maybe you would have the time to go back over them?

Oh, and also, as to Paul's comment, whether he was indirectly pointing at this alt or not (I think he was, but that's me) he was more pointing it to be a broad generalization/summary of what has been happening in this forum with people getting too high of ratings (including myself).

Oh, and go look up "hypocrite" before telling someone they don't know what it means. And why do I need to give an example, when you make a perfect one?

Actually it is quite easy to post 10 comments a day.
I rate all the new alts, and respond to people on my own alts...its very very easy to get 10 a day

jesusbot3000
26-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Actually it is quite easy to post 10 comments a day.
I rate all the new alts, and respond to people on my own alts...its very very easy to get 10 a dayi understand that, i'm saying that you can do it every day which is kind of amazing.i try to stop in every day, but between school and my other obligations, I an usually never on more than 5 mins or so. But today is Saturday, so I should have the time :).

stanfordstud2
28-02-2005, 08:31 PM
i understand that, i'm saying that you can do it every day which is kind of amazing.i try to stop in every day, but between school and my other obligations, I an usually never on more than 5 mins or so. But today is Saturday, so I should have the time :).

actually i dont get here everyday...there was a week where we had a bunch of snow days and all i did was stay in and do sh.it on the comp
i go days on end without even going to habbox forum, let alone habbo anymore

Luggruff
28-02-2005, 09:05 PM
no, actually i dont care if im ever a "real pixel artist". I have a better life ahead of me then that

Having alot of skills in life is not not having a life, it's only an advantage!
And being a pixelartist doesn't mean you don't have a life ahead, who ever said being a pixelartist means "dedicating your life to the pixels"?

And practically you just sound like a parent telling their children their dreams is rubbish and make them do other stuff. Being told that your dreams is rubbish is what ruin kids, it's also what make kids stand up to their parents and become what many might say "bad" and "out of line".

Who are you to tell anybody what is a good life or not?

By the way, not to go off topic.. I gotta say i like your alts, they got the style of that club with the dancefloor and fishtank. (dunno what it is in co.uk etc, only its swedish name) But it's not of the catalouge quality/style. http://www.luggruff.se/emoticons/forum/wink.gif, to accomplish that you gotta study the shadings and colorings and learn from it. Then use it. http://www.luggruff.se/emoticons/forum/wink.gif http://www.luggruff.se/emoticons/thumbup_habbo.gif

stanfordstud2
02-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Having alot of skills in life is not not having a life, it's only an advantage!
And being a pixelartist doesn't mean you don't have a life ahead, who ever said being a pixelartist means "dedicating your life to the pixels"?

And practically you just sound like a parent telling their children their dreams is rubbish and make them do other stuff. Being told that your dreams is rubbish is what ruin kids, it's also what make kids stand up to their parents and become what many might say "bad" and "out of line".

Who are you to tell anybody what is a good life or not?

By the way, not to go off topic.. I gotta say i like your alts, they got the style of that club with the dancefloor and fishtank. (dunno what it is in co.uk etc, only its swedish name) But it's not of the catalouge quality/style. http://www.luggruff.se/emoticons/forum/wink.gif, to accomplish that you gotta study the shadings and colorings and learn from it. Then use it. http://www.luggruff.se/emoticons/forum/wink.gif http://www.luggruff.se/emoticons/thumbup_habbo.gif

pretty sad dream if all you want to do is sit y a computer all day

Luggruff
02-03-2005, 01:16 PM
pretty sad dream if all you want to do is sit y a computer all day

And I quote myself again "Who are you to say what is a good life or not?"
And: "Being a Pixelartist doesn't mean "Dedicating your life to the pixels""

Dude you're pathetic, calling people sad for their beliefs (whatever) they might be) And if you really don't care about how your work turns out, and just think using time to accomplish stuff like this is a waste of time, why the H.. do YOU do it.. and you can't even do it good.
THAT my friend, is a waste of life, spending your days at the computer working for something you think is rubbish. I just gotta laugh at you.. truly pathetic, calling people sad without checking the mirror for errors yourself.

Edited by Soyers (Forum Moderator): The off topic posts stop here. Please keep posts relivant to the thread.

Fridayz
03-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Not baaadddd 6/10 ;)

Jasmin
03-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Omg.
I spent about half an hour reading all the arguement posts (NO this does not mean im a slow reader! :rolleyes: )
Not acting like a mod or anything but if you want to spend yuour life on the comp the blimen well do so, if you dont thats fine.
Stan, I can see why your upset because you've spent hard time in your alt and obviously you dont have much spare time, But learn it the hard way, cuz at the moment your giving your opinion and acting kinda *Takes deep breath* Brattish. dont hate me please but i used to be a spoilt brat when i made alts. I used to be really upset about *A Certain* Somepeople critiziing my work, but i got over it (with a range of Pointless posts, rows and fights :p )

Ok :) Its a Good alt a Lil boxy but its really good 8/10

DJ Dut Chat
03-03-2005, 04:24 PM
10/10 shear magnificence

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!