PDA

View Full Version : Rc pking.

MagicMaster
20-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Whats your opinions is it good? Bad? Noobish? Smart?
Give your views i would do a poll on it but not sure how.
anyways i think its great idea most of drops u get glroy and some d hide armour or summit =) So i think its a great place to pk.

Thread closed by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Turning into an argument

Jordey
20-07-2006, 12:49 PM
it gets on your nerves whe nur rcing but when ur pkin its fun

micky.blue.eyes
20-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Abbys pkers are a bunch of noobs who are too scared to go deep in the wilderniss to fight somebody who can fight back. They kill them for a glory. -.- Wow! 70k! Now you're rich! NOT!
They're very anoying when you're rcing, but when you get back with a dds, food and armour, they run. -.- Stupid noobs.

LesbianGhost
20-07-2006, 01:20 PM
RC pking shouldn't be called pking, as it takes no skill at all, unlike actual pking. Also, you think it's a great place to PK? I guess you can't get actual kills then.. My opinion - It's for low life noobs that can't possibly get actual PK's and when you run back to fight them, they teleport the second you hit over 10.

Eye!
20-07-2006, 01:24 PM
i get rc pk'd all the time
i get mad at those noobs
it isnt because i lose the glory or even lose the pouches

its that they gotta ice you and then when you die they go like

"omgz noob1!@!~!@~!@you cant beat me i just pwnd you cuz your a noob~!~!!~"

i mean wth are they thinking
the most an abyss crafter is gonna have is a rune pick or hatchet
abyss pkers should just get off runescape and go play neopets, runescape is much to complicated for them if they think icing some1 to death for a glory is a great pk

MagicMaster
20-07-2006, 01:25 PM
I sue ancients i also go deep pking aswell just saying that rc pking is fun and easy 70k fair nuff 70k aint loads but its better than losing mystic armour at lvl 50 :l

In reply to 'Eye' i never say nout to the rcer, it susually them saying noobs etc, also a glory n rune pic is pretty good pk compared to the boens you get while deep pking against 1 item people with dds :l

Rashelly
20-07-2006, 01:26 PM
I laugh at them, idiotic noobs.
I was going to make a big ranting post, but it looks like everything has been said already.
Abyss pkers = noobs.

micky.blue.eyes
20-07-2006, 01:28 PM
I sue ancients i also go deep pking aswell just saying that rc pking is fun and easy 70k fair nuff 70k aint loads but its better than losing mystic armour at lvl 50 :l

In reply to 'Eye' i never say nout to the rcer, it susually them saying noobs etc, also a glory n rune pic is pretty good pk compared to the boens you get while deep pking against 1 item people with dds :l
I rather lose mystic (only 200k) than to be a noob.

tbh imo no m8
20-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Just go there pretending to rc but just whip out your pking gear and own em fnx

MagicMaster
20-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Micky, i dont see how its being a noob, if killing people for their items is being a noob then surely all pkers are noobs? its just another form of pking like rune rock pking and mage arena pking :S i dont see why people think rc pking is for noobs is just another way to have fun and earn cash :l

Eye!
20-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I rather lose mystic (only 200k) than to be a noob.
so your saying you would rather lose mystic then abyss pk?

i totally(sp i know im tired) agree

MagicMaster
20-07-2006, 01:32 PM
(Not sure if thas how you spell it but hey)
i think your both exaggerating, im sure youd rather gain a glory than lose mystic your just saying youd rather lose mystic to fit in with the people posting on this thread :l why lie and be a sheep following the herd :l

micky.blue.eyes
20-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Micky, i dont see how its being a noob, if killing people for their items is being a noob then surely all pkers are noobs? its just another form of pking like rune rock pking and mage arena pking :S i dont see why people think rc pking is for noobs is just another way to have fun and earn cash :l
Rc and rune rock pking are nothing like normal pking. When you pk people fight back, when you rc pk or rune rock pk, they can't fight back, or at least not properly.
That's why it is noobish.

Eye!
20-07-2006, 01:34 PM
i would rather gain a glory, but not by making an *** of my self and being a complete noob and abyss pking

MagicMaster
20-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Tbh is it noobish or smart
Would you rather get a def rune ore drop/glory drop or risk losing your weap etc

and if your honest youd obviously say the drop but of course your gonna say risk the drop to follow the herd :l

Eye!
20-07-2006, 01:37 PM
its is completly totally noobish

if you wanna pk dont pk glories at abyss all your doing is making a complete *** of your self
learn to pk
w18 lvl1 edge

try it sometime that way when you get a pk you will know that your not a noob

Rashelly
20-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Hahahahaha.
No.
Abyss pkers target CRAFTERS, who usually have nothing but a glory- no weapon, no food, no armour, no prayer - against someone with a full inv of sharks, weapon, armour, prayer etc etc etc - not exactly "ownage" is it?
Abyss pking is for people who can't handle a fair fight. All they do is cause trouble for crafters - since they lose their pouches - all because noobs like you think that 70k is a good kill.
I like attacking RC pkers...Say, do you happen to be within 4-5 levels of 110 combat? If you are, which is doubtful, can you tell me which world you're pking in? So I can come and kill you, several times over?
Also, ancients - stupid form of abyss pking, since most RCers take a teleport.

micky.blue.eyes
20-07-2006, 01:39 PM
(Not sure if thas how you spell it but hey)
i think your both exaggerating, im sure youd rather gain a glory than lose mystic your just saying youd rather lose mystic to fit in with the people posting on this thread :l why lie and be a sheep following the herd :l
LMAO! I don't try to fit in. Abbys pking or rune rock pking is like hitting a small kid.
I don't rather gain a glory than losing mystic, it's not about the cash and items, it's about having fun, and if you think killing people who can't defend themselves is fun, than you're a noob.

Eye!
20-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Hahahahaha.
No.
Abyss pkers target CRAFTERS, who usually have nothing but a glory- no weapon, no food, no armour, no prayer - against someone with a full inv of sharks, weapon, armour, prayer etc etc etc - not exactly "ownage" is it?
Abyss pking is for people who can't handle a fair fight. All they do is cause trouble for crafters - since they lose their pouches - all because noobs like you think that 70k is a good kill.
I like attacking RC pkers...Say, do you happen to be within 4-5 levels of 110 combat? If you are, which is doubtful, can you tell me which world you're pking in? So I can come and kill you, several times over?
Also, ancients - stupid form of abyss pking, since most RCers take a teleport.
ROFL
+rep!!

on topic:
Magic, either learn how to pk properly, or start mining :rolleyes:

and you said the we were like "i would rather lose mystic to fit in with the people"
NO
GTFO!!
I aint sitting here laughing because i wanna fit in
NO
its because your a noob as are all rc pkers

MagicMaster
20-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Im world 26 rc pking right now,
I never said it was ' ownage' as i dont talk like a pillock
anyways im world 26 and rc pking im proud to be an rc pker =) Its easy money and im happy with a 70k kill so dont really mind whther any1 likes it or not =) just wanted opinios and now i got them

Rashelly
20-07-2006, 01:44 PM
You never said your combat level
Or name, in fact.

LesbianGhost
20-07-2006, 01:45 PM
RS name..?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!