PDA

View Full Version : The Idiot Test :)

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 04:13 PM
The Idiot Test
Have a go ...

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FIRST BEFORE LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLES ANSWERS!

The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England?

How many birthdays does the average man have?

Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 days?

A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not?

Why can't a man living in America be buried in Canada?

Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? why?

Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why?

Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?

If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have?

I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins?

If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?

How far can a dog run into the woods?

A farmer had 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many sheep has he left?

How many animals of each gender did Moses take onto the ark?

A butcher is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?

How many 10p stams are there in a dozen?

What was England's Prime Minister's name in 1970?

A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall?

How do you spell blond?

The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs?

There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow?

A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors?

A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing?

What do cows drink?

What do you put in a toaster?

A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls?

Answers are on the last post of this thread!

-Illusions.
20-07-2006, 04:21 PM
The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England?
Yes.

one.

12 *YOU SEEN NOTHING!* :P

A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not?
Omg tht questions to hard

Dont know o.o

No, because you cant marry family, well i think o.o

Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why?
Waa my brain hurts.

waa i dont know!

If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
kerosene lamp

until it gets puffed out

dont know wasnt alive :D

A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?
a million stone thx. joking. dont know :( man im thick

What was the (England) Prime Minister's name in 1950?
dont know, wasnt alive

A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall?
down

How do you spell blond?
blonde

The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs?
white

There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow?
dont know

A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors?
on the border

A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing?
north

What do cows drink?
milk LOL no they produce it.. water?

bread

green.

Im so thick arnt i lol.

the wombats
20-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Yes.

one.

Omg tht questions to hard

Dont know o.o

No, because you cant marry family, well i think o.o

Waa my brain hurts.

waa i dont know!

kerosene lamp

until it gets puffed out

dont know wasnt alive :D

a million stone thx. joking. dont know :( man im thick

dont know, wasnt alive

down

How do you spell blond?
blonde

white

dont know

on the border

north

What do cows drink?
milk LOL no they produce it.. water?

bread

green.

Im so thick arnt i lol.
Thats wrong. :) Unless all the other months have 27 days and less....

Wootzeh
20-07-2006, 04:27 PM
1. The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England?
Yes
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
One
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 days?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not?

5. Why can't a man living in America be buried in Canada?
Because he's alive

6. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? why?
He's dead, he can't marry.
7. Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why?

8. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?

9. If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have?
10. I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins?
50p and 5p
11. If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
the match
12. How far can a dog run into the woods?
The middle
13. A farmer had 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many sheep has he left?
14. How many animals of each gender did Moses take onto the ark?
Moses didn't take any, noah did.
15. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?

16. How many 10p stams are there in a dozen?

17. What was the (England) Prime Minister's name in 1950?

18. A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall?
Rooster's dont lay eggs.
19. How do you spell blond?
blond
20. The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs?
bungalows dont have stairs
21. There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow?
leaves? pine trees dont have leaves
22. A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors?
why do you bury survivors
23. A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing?
smoke on an electric train? na.
24. What do cows drink?
Water
25. What do you put in a toaster?
Bread
26. A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls?
the walls are seethrough.

I missed out a couple.

-Illusions.
20-07-2006, 04:27 PM
LOOLOLOLOL :( I told u im not good.
Not being at school for along time made my noggin go bye bye :D
OMG
WHAT COMES FIRST
THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG

Insanity
20-07-2006, 04:28 PM
No ones getting number 4, The answer is easy. The begger is female? -.-

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 04:29 PM
The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England? Yes.
How many birthdays does the average man have? 1
Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 days? Every month has at least 28 days.
A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not? Maybe because she's her sister...
Why can't a man living in America be buried in Canada? He isn't dead.
Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? why? He's dead if his wife is a widow lol.
Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why? They didn't play each other.
Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer? 70.
If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have? 2.
I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins? I dunno 50c or something.
If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first? The match.
How far can a dog run into the woods? Till he reaches the middle :)
A farmer had 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many sheep has he left? 9.
How many animals of each gender did Moses take onto the ark? Moses didn't do that it was Noah :l
A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh? Food
How many 10p stams are there in a dozen? 12.
What was the (England) Prime Minister's name in 1950? N/A
A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall? Roosters don't lay eggs, chickens do.
How do you spell blond? Blond for males, blonde for females to be grammatically correct :)
The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs? Bungalows don't have stairs.
There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow? They don't have leaves.
A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors? Why would you bury survivors?
A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing? I DUNNO
What do cows drink? Water
What do you put in a toaster? Bread
A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls? Greenhouses are glass.

-Illusions.
20-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Too you its easy >.<
Im only wittle. LOL.

Kardan
20-07-2006, 04:36 PM
1) Yes
2) 1
3) 12
4) The begger’s female? Dunno
5) Because he’s alive
6) Yes it’s legal, but he’s dead
7) Lol, dunno
8) 25
9) 2
10) 50p and 5p
11) The matchstick
12) Erm to the centre
13) 9
14) Noah took them not moses
15) You get clerks in butcher shops?
16) Dunno, 12?
17) Dunno Churchill or something look it up on wikipedia
18) Hens lay eggs not roosters
19) Blond
20) Bungalows have one floors so there are no stairs
21) Pine trees don’t have leaves, they have pines I think. LOL
22) I think the survivors lived…
23) Electric trains don’t have smoke…
24) Erm? Water. Look on wikipedia
25) Bread
26) Well, if you mean greenhouse as in houses for plants then there transparent

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 04:38 PM
It's a test of common sense, not knowledge or anything.

asher_
The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England? Yes.
How many birthdays does the average man have? 1
Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 days? Every month has at least 28 days.
A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not? Maybe because she's her sister...
Why can't a man living in America be buried in Canada? He isn't dead.
Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? why? He's dead if his wife is a widow lol.
Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why? They didn't play each other.
Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer? 70.
If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have? 2.
I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins? I dunno 50c or something.
If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first? The match.
How far can a dog run into the woods? Till he reaches the middle :)
A farmer had 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many sheep has he left? 9.
How many animals of each gender did Moses take onto the ark? Moses didn't do that it was Noah :l
A clerk in the butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh? Food
How many 10p stams are there in a dozen? 12.
A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall? Roosters don't lay eggs, chickens do.
How do you spell blond? Blond for males, blonde for females to be grammatically correct :)
The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs? Bungalows don't have stairs.
There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow? They don't have leaves.
A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors? Why would you bury survivors?
A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing? I DUNNO
What do cows drink? Water
A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls? Greenhouses are glass.

UH..... i've done this quiz before and habbox timed me out so I lost all my answers but Mary has the most correct answers...

92% I MEAN. SOZ MARY....

Mentor
ill probly get these all wrong but...

1. The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England?
Yes. But not the holiday

Well only one where there actaly born but the average life exspecnacy is 78 in the uk, so 78 if you mean that type of birthday "/

Only one month has exsactly 28 which is febuary, exsept when its a leep year.
ALL of them thogh have 28 days in them

4. A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not?

Becuse shes a woman, hence there sister not brother

Becuse burying people when there still living isnt a very nice thing to do

Dead people are allowed to marry? well i never..

7. Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why?

there not playing each other

2 :)

5p and 50p "/

11. If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
ID light the match

Half way, past that point its running out

moses didnt own an ark

Mostly meat, but scales have many uses..

Clement Attlee 1945-1951

18. A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall?

Im not sure, but i think the rooster just made medical history if it layed an egg

Blonde :)

20. The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs?

Its a bungalow...

21. There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow?
Pines are the key word here

22. A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors?
Usealy they only burry the dead people, but i suppose with imagration laws at the moment burying em alive would mean less forms to fill in..

23. A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing?
Well if theres smoke comeing from an eletircic train, i think id be a little worryed...

24. What do cows drink?
Water

Bread

Green

asher_
20-07-2006, 04:43 PM
ill probly get these all wrong but...

Yes. But not the holiday

Well only one where there actaly born but the average life exspecnacy is 78 in the uk, so 78 if you mean that type of birthday "/

Only one month has exsactly 28 which is febuary, exsept when its a leep year.
ALL of them thogh have 28 days in them

Becuse shes a woman, hence there sister not brother

Becuse burying people when there still living isnt a very nice thing to do

Dead people are allowed to marry? well i never..

there not playing each other

2 :)

5p and 50p "/

ID light the match

Half way, past that point its running out

moses didnt own an ark

Mostly meat, but scales have many uses..

Clement Attlee 1945-1951

Im not sure, but i think the rooster just made medical history if it layed an egg

Blonde :)

Its a bungalow...

Pines are the key word here

Usealy they only burry the dead people, but i suppose with imagration laws at the moment burying em alive would mean less forms to fill in..

Well if theres smoke comeing from an eletircic train, i think id be a little worryed...

24. What do cows drink?
Water

Bread

Green

96% :]

-Illusions.
20-07-2006, 04:44 PM
What about me!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Plus i have no common sense.

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Um what ones did I get wrong? Someone tell me quick.

Insanity
20-07-2006, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE]10. I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins?

5p and 50p "/[/qoute]

one is NOT a 5p people :rolleyes:

Wootzeh
20-07-2006, 04:48 PM

Mentor
20-07-2006, 04:49 PM
96% :]
you bolded: "A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls?
Green"

which is what i assume is my mistake, although im unsure what it is exactly.

Greenhouse as in the glass/plastic structure used to store plants in gardens, and is hence transparent is only one word.
By saying green house as to, i assumed it then was being used as a descriptive term, hence a House that was green. if the house is green id assume that ment the walls were green in colour?

asher_
20-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Illusions...

Yes. CORRECT

one. CORRECT

12 *YOU SEEN NOTHING!* :P CORRECT

Omg tht questions to hard INCORRECT

Dont know o.o INCORRECT

No, because you cant marry family, well i think o.o INCORRECT

Waa my brain hurts. INCORRECT

25 INCORRECT

1 INCORRECT

waa i dont know! INCORRECT

kerosene lamp INCORRECT

until it gets puffed out INCORRECT

8 INCORRECT

dont know wasnt alive :D INCORRECT

a million stone thx. joking. dont know :( man im thick INCORRECT

12 CORRECT

dont know, wasnt alive INCORRECT

down INCORRECT

How do you spell blond?
blonde CORRECT

white INCORRECT

dont know INCORRECT

on the border INCORRECT

north INCORRECT

What do cows drink?
milk LOL no they produce it.. water? CORRECT

bread CORRECT

green. INCORRECT

Im so thick arnt i lol.

26%

asher_
20-07-2006, 04:51 PM
Um what ones did I get wrong? Someone tell me quick.

the one about the 50p and 5p and the train one...

asher_
20-07-2006, 04:55 PM
you bolded: "A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls?
Green"

which is what i assume is my mistake, although im unsure what it is exactly.

Greenhouse as in the glass/plastic structure used to store plants in gardens, and is hence transparent is only one word.
By saying green house as to, i assumed it then was being used as a descriptive term, hence a House that was green. if the house is green id assume that ment the walls were green in colour?

Yeah, I see where you are coming from, however you cannot paint walls in a green house as it's made of glass.

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 04:55 PM

Electric trains do not produce such emission.
The PM in 1950 was Clement Atlee.
I meant 50p.
Okay I am now 100%, therefore Habbox belongs to me.

Kardan
20-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Electric trains do not produce such emission.
The PM in 1950 was Clement Atlee.
I meant 50p.
Okay I am now 100%, therefore Habbox belongs to me.
Why would you want to own Habbox? I think that's one of the worse things to put on your CV.

"I was the owner of a multi-penny organization called Habbox"

Hah...

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Why would you want to own Habbox? I think that's one of the worse things to put on your CV.

"I was the owner of a multi-penny organization called Habbox"

Hah...
"I gave birth to God's son" would just kill off the competition.

Mentor
20-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I see where you are coming from, however you cannot paint walls in a green house as it's made of glass.
you can paint a house green though, Which you would then call a Green House. As opposed to the glass object a greenhouse "/

Insanity
20-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes

One

All of them ;) lmao
Sister
Not dead

Not When dead
Not playing each other

If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have? 2

Actualy yes 50 and 5 i read it wrong

The match

Till it comes out the other end

None it was Noah

Meat

None can roosters are male
How do you spell blond?
Blonde

No stairs

nO Leaves

you dont bury survivers

No steam
What do cows drink?

Water

bread
A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls? Glass

asher_
20-07-2006, 05:05 PM
I reciprocate with Mary's below post :]

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Technically, the correct word is greenhouse if it is a gardening house made of glass because it's the compound noun. A green house is a house being described as green, therefore a house coloured green.

-Illusions.
20-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Illusions...

26%

Amamgz.
I am thick aswell lol

Alterate
20-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Because the women is a nun and a term for a nun is sister?

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Because the women is a nun and a term for a nun is sister?
The question implies that they are sisters on a mutual level though, and I doubt that the beggar is a nun.

Alterate
20-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Never says the begger is not a catholic
when anyone talks to a nun they say... ''sister many james..'' the begger could know her from church. And it never implies anythink your just reading to much into it.

Stitch
20-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Yes

The beggar is a girl

hes not dead

No because he is dead.

Thats not possible.

It's not possible.

Oil burner lol duno :P

As far as he wants

How am i supposed to know that?

Clement Attlee

down

How do you spell blond?
b-l-o-n-d-e

There isnt any stairs in a bungalow

west

Duno :P

There isn't any smoke in an electric train.

What do cows drink?
Water

Bread

they are glass!

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Never says the begger is not a catholic
when anyone talks to a nun they say... ''sister many james..'' the begger could know her from church. And it never implies anythink your just reading to much into it.
Maybe.

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 05:36 PM
-Illusions. you got 6/26

Wootzeh you got 20/26

Virgin Mary you got 22/26

Kardan you got 22/26

01101101entor you got 24/26

Insanity you got 23/26

Mini Moose you got 15/26

Insanity
20-07-2006, 05:40 PM
-Illusions. you got 6/26

Wootzeh you got 20/26

Virgin Mary you got 22/26

Kardan you got 22/26

01101101entor you got 24/26

Insanity you got 23/26

Mini Moose you got 15/26

Woo im 2nd, Id of got more but i deleted some of the questions and got messed up</3 thats my excuse anywho.

-Illusions.
20-07-2006, 05:43 PM
:'(
im so stupido.

Tash.
20-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Yes.

All 12.

The beggar is a girl

Hes alive

Well no.. hes dead

They weren't playing each other..

Well ONE isnt a 5p the other could be so.. 50p and 5p

The match

Halfway.. then it'd be going back out again

Moses wasnt on the ark

Erm.. meat?

How many 10p stamps are there in a dozen?
12?

Prime Minister?

Roosters do not lay eggs dear.

How do you spell blond?
Blonde?

No stairs in a bungalow.

Pine trees dont have leaves they have needles.

Survivors arent dead..

Its electric

What do cows drink?
Water

Bread

Erm they're transparent because they are glass.

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 05:44 PM
:'(
im so stupido.

awww lol

Also, the question about the Prime Minister isnt testing your knowledge - read it carefully!
Also edited question 15.

And Tash. got 25/26 :o

-Illusions.
20-07-2006, 05:48 PM
awww lol

Also, the question about the Prime Minister isnt testing your knowledge - read it carefully!
Also edited question 15.

And Tash. got 25/26 :o

:eusa_danc for tash
:'( for me.

nets
20-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Yes.

One every Year.

All 12.

She's the woman's sister.

Because he is alive.

No, as he would be dead.

They didn't play each other?

A 50 Pence piece and a 5 Pence piece.

The match.

Half way.

Nine

None

Meat

Clement Richard Attlee

A rooster cannot lay eggs.

How do you spell blond?
Blond is the correct answer (it could be a name), but I'm assuming your question is flawed and you were actually asking how to spell Blonde.

White. Bungalow's can have basements and keep their name, so he could've painted the staircase to his basement white.

They have no leafs to blow in any direction.

Neither countries; if they're survivors then you wouldn't bury them.

Electric trains do not emit smoke.

What do cows drink?
Water

Bread.

Greenhouse's walls are typically made from glass, so no colour other than the light coming through the glass or reflecting off of it.

Tash.
20-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Woop. :P What did you get saurav <3?

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 05:56 PM
hmmm natasha, cant remember what I got, did it around 2 weeks ago :p
Erm, you did better than me :'(

btw, Nets you got 25/26 :)

nets
20-07-2006, 05:56 PM
btw, Nets you got 25/26 :)
What did I get wrong?

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 06:00 PM
What did I get wrong?

Check your PM :)

jordybumz!
20-07-2006, 06:10 PM
The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England? - yes
How many birthdays does the average man have? - one
Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 days? - twelve
A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not? - because she's the woman's sister.
Why can't a man living in America be buried in Canada? - because he is alive.
Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? why? He'd be dead so he couldn't.
Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why? they didn't play each other.
Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer? 70
If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have? two
I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins? 50p and 5p
If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first? the match
How far can a dog run into the woods? Halfway.
A farmer had 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many sheep has he left? nine.
How many animals of each gender did Moses take onto the ark? Moses wasn't on the ark, it was Noah.
A butcher is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh? Meat.
How many 10p stams are there in a dozen? 12
What was the (England) Prime Minister's name in 1950? Tony Blair.
How do you spell blond? blonde.
The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs? bungalow's don't have stairs.
There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow? a pine tree doesnt have leaves.
A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors? the survivors dont need to be buried, theyre still alive.
A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing? electric trains don't produce smoke.
What do cows drink? water.
What do you put in a toaster? bread.
A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls? whatever colour he has painted them.

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 06:13 PM
jordzahhh - 25/26 :) Well done

Frodo13.
20-07-2006, 06:14 PM
The Idiot Test
Have a go ...

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FIRST BEFORE LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLES ANSWERS!

How do you spell blond?
What do cows drink?

1. Yes
2. 1
3. 12
4. Because the begger is a women?
5. Because the man isnt dead
6. No. Because it is no blood releation
7. No Idea:P
8. 25
9. 1
10. Impossible
11. All of them...use the same match
12. Depends how big the woods are
13. 9
14. 2
15. Uses scales
16. 12
17. Prime Minister
18. Roosters dont lay eggs.
19. blonde
20. you cant paint stairs...you use a carpet or wood flooring
21. west
22. Top half of plane in Canada, bottom half in US
23. Electirc Trains dont give off smoke
24. Water
25. Bread
26. Clear...as the walls are made of glass.

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 06:15 PM
Frodo13. - You got 16/26!

Stitch
20-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Can i have a link or sumfin to the answers?

Frodo13.
20-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Will someone put all the correct answers down... I want to put this on my site

Also, +rep to Errors, this is extreamly clever

uh huh her
20-07-2006, 06:31 PM
The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England? Yes
How many birthdays does the average man have? One.
Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 days? 12
A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not? Because the beggars female.
Why can't a man living in America be buried in Canada? Hes alive.
Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? why? No cos hes dead.
Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why? They never played each other.
Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer? 70
If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have? 2
I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins? 50p + 5p
If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first? The match lols.
How far can a dog run into the woods? Till he gets to the centre.
A farmer had 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many sheep has he left? 9
How many animals of each gender did Moses take onto the ark? None, was Noahs ark.
A butcher is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh? Meat/Food
How many 10p stams are there in a dozen? 12
What was England's Prime Minister's name in 1970? Prime minister
A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall? Down
How do you spell blond? Blond
The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs? Its a bungalow, there are no stairs.
There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow? Pine trees have pines not leaves.
A plane crashes on the border of the U.S.A and Canada. They crashed exactly on the border. In which country do they bury the survivors? They'll be alive so you don't bury them.
A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing? Electric trains shouldn't make smoke unless its on fire.
What do cows drink? Water.
A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls? Greenhouses are transparent, and are made out of glass.

Virgin Mary
20-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Anyone can get the answers now, so meh.

jordybumz!
20-07-2006, 06:57 PM
The answer to 18 is Tony Blair I'm pretty sure. If it is, I dunno which one I got wrong.

Frodo13.
20-07-2006, 07:00 PM
I dont think Tony Blair was born in 1950

jordybumz!
20-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I dont think Tony Blair was born in 1950
I'm think he was actually born in 1950.

EDIT: Ok maybe not (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_blair)

nets
20-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Tony Blair was born in 1953.

Nightcrawler
20-07-2006, 07:11 PM
The 4th Jule is independence day in America. Do they have a 4th July in England? No
How many birthdays does the average man have? 85
Some months have 31 days; how many have 28 days? 1
A woman gives a beggar 50p; the woman is the beggars sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. Why not? duno
Why can't a man living in America be buried in Canada?cuz hes still alive
Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? why?duno
Two men play 5 games of chess. Each man wins the same number of games and there are no draws. Why?cuz he cheated
Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?100
If there are 3 apples, and you take 2, how many do you have?1
I have 2 coins that total 55p. One is not a five pence. What are the coins?50
If you only have 1 match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?kerosene lamp
A farmer had 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many sheep has he left?8
How many animals of each gender did Moses take onto the ark?2
A butcher is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?1000Lbs
How many 10p stams are there in a dozen?120
What was England's Prime Minister's name in 1970? your muh
A rooster is standing on top of a slanted barn roof. The rooster lays an egg. In which direction does the egg fall?down
How do you spell blond? Blonde
The owner of a bungalow paints everything white, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, the lounge. What colour does he paint the stairs? has no stairs
There is a pine tree in the forest. The wind is blowing to the west at a rate of 10mph. Which way do the leaves blow? north
A high speed electric train is travelling south-east at 90mph. The wind is blowing west at 30mph. In what direction is the smoke from the engine blowing? duno im a ****
What do cows drink? water
What do you put in a toaster? crumpets
A man owns a green house, what colour are the walls? duno i smashed it

Seatherny
20-07-2006, 07:15 PM
Thread Closed! :)
Well done to everyone who tried.

Answer - Yes

Answer - 1

Answer - All months have 28 days (12)

Answer - The beggar is the woman's sister!

Answer - Because the man is alive!

Answer - Well the man's dead so he cant marry her!

Answer - They didn't play each other!

Answer - 70

Answer - 2

Answer - 50p and 5p. If one of the coins isnt 5p, then the other one is.

Answer - The match

Answer - Half way

Answer - 9

Answer - Moses didnt take them on a ark

Answer - Meat

Answer - 12

What was England's Prime Minister's name in 1970?

Answer - Tony Blair. He is called Tony Blair now, and I am pretty sure he was called Tony Blair when he was born.

Well done to jordzahhh as he was the only one to get this question correct!

Answer - Roosters dont lay eggs

How do you spell blond?

Answer - American way is Blond and UK way is Blonde

Answer - Bungalow's dont have stairs

Answer - Pine trees dont have leaves

Answer - You don't bury survivors

Answer - Electric trains dont give off smoke

What do cows drink?

Answer - Water

Answer - Bread

Answer - Transparent as they are made of glass!

Well Done to Tash., Nets & jordzahhh who got 25/26!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!