PDA

View Full Version : help pls.

Jord
20-07-2006, 06:28 PM
I finally got my computer in my room to work.

& when i go on runescape i get this;

Error_loader_nocache - Unable to create cache directory.

Runescape was unable to find a suitable place to store its temporary files. To solve this please either:

Login to your computer as an 'administator' user, and then try loading RuneScape again. This should give it sufficient access to create its temporary cache.

Or, create a new directory called c:/rscache or /rscache. If possible, set that directory to have full read+write permissions so that all users can write to it. Runescape should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

If you are unable to do either of the above, then as a last resort you can tell RuneScape not to store any files on the harddisk. When entering the site and choosing between high-detail/low-detail also select 'Unsigned Applet Using Default Java' from the dropdown scroll at the bottom of the detail select page. You will need to do this everytime you load the game. The disadvantage of this is the game will load slower, so if possible use one of the top two solutions instead.

If problems persist then please refer to our technical FAQ which can be found in the FAQ section of our website.
I'm on admin account, any help pls?

dizzieboi
20-07-2006, 06:31 PM
try gonig on java setting where low and high detail and go down to upsign that what i do at skool

or at skool only world 132 and 131 work

Havoc_Generator
20-07-2006, 06:36 PM
did you format this computer?

Jord
20-07-2006, 06:43 PM
nevermind, i'll just use ss.

Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!