PDA

View Full Version : TheHabbos.com - Closed

Liam.
21-07-2006, 10:42 AM
"I have decided to close TheHabbos for good due to me not being on Habbo as much now and I don't have time to run the website no more.

It has been great to run TheHabbos for the past 7 months, I would like to thank everyone who has helped me with the website including all of the amazing staff, and not forgetting the visitors and fans. Without you TheHabbos wouldn't have done as well as it did.

I have emailed Habbo to ask them to remove TheHabbos from the official fansite list aswell as removing my fansite badge."

Just thought i'd tell you lot that I've closed my official fansite on both Habbo Hotel UK and USA; TheHabbos.com

Hitman
21-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Didn't last very long. "/ remember Zengo.

Steven.
21-07-2006, 10:49 AM
I have one thing to say, which is good. i'm supprised Speedhosting didn't suspend you before this for stealing a vb license

GoldenMerc
21-07-2006, 11:14 AM
I have one thing to say, which is good. i'm supprised Speedhosting didn't suspend you before this for stealing a vb license

Stealing :S who off?

---MAD---
21-07-2006, 11:19 AM
ok thanks for letting us know..I guess :p.

Place :P
21-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Oh well, I bet it was crap anyway..

Robzor
21-07-2006, 11:29 AM
bid your fansite farewell O.O

Steven.
21-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Stealing :S who off?

mat64... he got hacked a while back and i havn't spoke to him in ages. so Liam (Grinning) decided to hire matt (.Track/TwoWOrlds/FourWorlds/MattUH/Zodder) to help him run thehabbos, it got closed down, i come home to check it after school to find they deleted the whole site. fired me, and mat64 (Which is pretty funny considering its his vb licnese) then moved the forum from thehabbosforum.com to thhabbos.com. i then realised it was mat64's license, and ofcourse Matt denied it. 'Ohh Ladders bought us this' i mean, come on? the forum was the same since last upgrading. (3.6.0 Beta 1) and it was Beta 3 when Ladders 'supposed to off bought it, all the games i installed in the arcade was there aswell. sad eh. ^.^

GoldenMerc
21-07-2006, 11:41 AM
mat64... he got hacked a while back and i havn't spoke to him in ages. so Liam (Grinning) decided to hire matt (.Track/TwoWOrlds/FourWorlds/MattUH/Zodder) to help him run thehabbos, it got closed down, i come home to check it after school to find they deleted the whole site. fired me, and mat64 (Which is pretty funny considering its his vb licnese) then moved the forum from thehabbosforum.com to thhabbos.com. i then realised it was mat64's license, and ofcourse Matt denied it. 'Ohh Ladders bought us this' i mean, come on? the forum was the same since last upgrading. (3.6.0 Beta 1) and it was Beta 3 when Ladders 'supposed to off bought it, all the games i installed in the arcade was there aswell. sad eh. ^.^

Aww Mta i knew him hes nice.tell vB also tell Jon to suspend(I think hes bk from holidays) or Nick tell me now.This is unfair to be perfectly honist.

ReviewDude
21-07-2006, 11:57 AM
Aww, Grinning, I'll miss you! TheHabbos was never as popular as it should have been - but it had a lot of potential. IMO, you should have passed it on to someone else; but I'm sure you had reasons for doing what you did...

R.I.P. TheHabbos.com :(

Lycan
22-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Ah well, easy come , easy go

ADAM:
22-07-2006, 07:45 AM
Hey

Well i wont miss it cause i didnt even no there was a site called "The Habbos"

Billay
24-07-2006, 10:36 PM
i heard a lot of people hated your site. im not gonna judge becus ive never been there.

farewell.

mat64
26-07-2006, 08:48 AM

Correct. I noticed a few days ago. Told Speedhosting they said the would not do anything until contacted by vBulletin. So i PM'd Grinning on Thehabbos.com from the user name "StealingIsACrime". Took a look next day and the site was closed. Theives never prosper.

Also i couldnt care less if i bumped this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!