PDA

View Full Version : For anyone that likes me...

Impossible
21-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Firstly if you don't like me then your a bit of a removed as the title says 'For anyone that likes me'

I am leaving HabboxForum no matter what and i would just like to say goodbye to all the people that i knew and liked but i have decided that i am spending way to much time on the computer and ever since we have got the internet i have changed and as year 9 is coming up it will involve a lot more work etc so ya...

I didn't really use any other forums which i why i would appreciate it if a mod didn't move this to the Introductions & Leaving forum.

I am selling www.easilydesigned.com with the vBulletin and hosting and domain and it comes with an extra domain www.webbytoolz.com and i would love to sell it so i can start off a savings account, all my savings got lost due to personal reasons (£5,000)

I am very greatful for all the good times i have had with you guys and i won't forget you don't worry.

Goodbye and as soon as i have sold the site i will be leaving, if i don't sell the site i will be going anyway just not as happily.

Once again, thanks to all of you for having me here :]

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not avoid the filter.

Colin-Roberts
21-07-2006, 01:55 PM
bye ryan ill miss you still go on msn once in awhile

Impossible
21-07-2006, 02:00 PM
Thanks colin and good luck :]

Mentor
21-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Bye mr ryan, and dont believe the hype Year nine is **** easy and yr 10 is even easier. Year 11 you only have 2 terms and the exams so thats pretty easy as well, in my experience you do more work in 7 and 8 than the others lol.

Leaveing the computer all together seems a bit exstream, cutting down and just spending less time is the more useal route, but your choise.

Bye

nick12
21-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Why you leaveing baby?

Impossible
21-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Urr nick i ain't a baby tar and mabye if you read the first post.. :l

God some people..

ADAM:
21-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Hey

I have just finished year 10 and the work you have to do ****ed me off. Anyway good luck in the future.

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, thanks :).

nick12
21-07-2006, 02:06 PM
year 10? cool and ryan i am rying to make a joke... so anyways good luck you got your gcses?

Splinter
21-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Year 9 is sit off and year ten.. and year 11 "/ .. so ye good luck

Liberation
21-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Good Luck!
Hope things go well in life for you, And stay on msn so we can talk=]

---MAD---
21-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Year 9 is VERY easy :). Good luck and have fun. Hope to see you around.

Hitman
21-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Is year nine easy then, people seem to say so :D Hope it is, I'm going to be in it!

lol.

[N]
21-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Bye good luck in future....

Im willing to run your site lol..

Josh-H
21-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Year 9 is rather easy, just revise for your sats a bit and you'll be fine :D

Im dreading my GCSE years

JoeComins
21-07-2006, 06:33 PM
SATS mean **** all

Ill post my results later ''/ ALl highr than average, and I didnt do no revision

Its easy

Science, 7A
English, 7B
Maths, 8B
IT, 7B
Music, 6A
History, 7A
Geography, 7A
RE, 6A
Drama, 4A - I was so proud of this one :D

Hitman
21-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Well, thanks for that Joe :p +rep

timROGERS
21-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Bye Ryan! Enjoy life :P

Impossible
21-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Its really nice to see that lots of people care <3 i would like to say though i have thought further into this and decided why leave yet when year 9 is 6 weeks away, i am going to stay for the holidays as i have nothing else to do :]

I would be highly suprised if no noobs posted 'Amagawds u only posted dis 4 attention init'

Well if you think that then highlight below..

KISS-MY-ARCE

nelly
21-07-2006, 08:20 PM
You posted for attention rofl jk Ryan glad your staying
Its really nice to see that lots of people care <3 i would like to say though i have thought further into this and decided why leave yet when year 9 is 6 weeks away, i am going to stay for the holidays as i have nothing else to do :]

I would be highly suprised if no noobs posted 'Amagawds u only posted dis 4 attention init'

Well if you think that then highlight below..

KISS-MY-ARCE

JoeComins
21-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Amagawds u only posted dis 4 attention init

I dont wanna buy your site b/t/w

Impossible
21-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Okay joe :]

RLY-CRAIG?
21-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey

I have just finished year 10 and the work you have to do ****ed me off. Anyway good luck in the future.

Edited by ---MAD--- (forum moderator): Please do not avoid the filter, thanks :).

Same is a ******

apart from that all years have been easy, only year 1 LEFT:)

DMB-Hosting
21-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Laters doode im leaving soon i think as this forum is stupid. Can't even express your opinions without getting warned so good luck

SimplyTech
21-07-2006, 09:46 PM
omgz what an attention seeker ''/

nah joking

u do nothing all year in year 9 what id do is carry on on the pc and if u get lots of work then stop but u wont so ..... dont

See look at me ive cut back i hardly ever post nowadays

DMB-Hosting
21-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Year 9 is nothing

Slixor
22-07-2006, 01:17 AM
omg u lost £5000 as if ¬_¬

Lycan
22-07-2006, 01:19 AM
LOL< :D bye :)

Jamie.
22-07-2006, 06:52 AM
Firstly if you don't like me then your a bit of a removed as the title says 'For anyone that likes me'

I am leaving HabboxForum no matter what and i would just like to say goodbye to all the people that i knew and liked but i have decided that i am spending way to much time on the computer and ever since we have got the internet i have changed and as year 9 is coming up it will involve a lot more work etc so ya...

I didn't really use any other forums which i why i would appreciate it if a mod didn't move this to the Introductions & Leaving forum.

I am selling www.easilydesigned.com with the vBulletin and hosting and domain and it comes with an extra domain www.webbytoolz.com and i would love to sell it so i can start off a savings account, all my savings got lost due to personal reasons (£5,000)

I am very greatful for all the good times i have had with you guys and i won't forget you don't worry.

Goodbye and as soon as i have sold the site i will be leaving, if i don't sell the site i will be going anyway just not as happily.

Once again, thanks to all of you for having me here :]

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not avoid the filter.
Awww bless ya lol its been a pleasure hving u round here have fun in life and always remember me :P

Josh-H
22-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Laters doode im leaving soon i think as this forum is stupid. Can't even express your opinions without getting warned so good luck

This is true :)

But I suppose its like if you don't like a certain race of people you can't just go around and say I don't like you 'add racist remark here' or if you don't like the queen you can't shoot her :D

You can still get the death penalty in this country, but only for killing a member of the royal family.

Tut... Favouritism

Impossible
22-07-2006, 09:32 AM
omg u lost £5000 as if ¬_¬

Slixor actually i did and if you want to know why here you go..

My dad started a scrap metal business with his 'Mate' and me and my brother put all our premium bonds into the business [£5,000 each] and my dads mate was going to put £10,000 into the business, my dad found out when he had put our money in, a few months later he got back from holiday his 'Mate' didn't have £10k and he spent out £10k on próstitutes and drúgs - Mods that ain't avoiding the filter as i am not using it at someone.

So yeah me and my brother each lost £5,000.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!