PDA

View Full Version : need cheap turnkey idea

Colin-Roberts
21-07-2006, 05:44 PM
somethinjg with computers preferably i was thinking tech support and like tutorials and stuff on how to build custom computers and help finding the parts required to run w.e you want from a gaming mouse with a wheel to the proper ram for a mother board

Plz post your thoughts or contripute to this idea or sugggest another/

JoeComins
21-07-2006, 05:53 PM
You mean something like going onto EBUYER.COM, typing n what you want, and clicking buy?

Umm . . .

Colin-Roberts
21-07-2006, 06:05 PM
more like pcmech.com not rally type in what you want and bye i ment like say they want a gaming comp that game play say css and there rough budget and we make a parts list for them designed for what they want it for and around there budget and all they have to do is get the parts (they could order them threw us or just buy them wereever and they just have to assemble it)

Hope that made sense

JoeComins
21-07-2006, 06:29 PM
That was my plan abut 3 months ago.

You would have to know something about computers to both, and not buy from PC world, and if you did know, you would get evesham or 24/7 to do it because they know what they are talking about, and it would be all done for them.

So your like a middle man who configures their system on the budget, and you get in touch with their local computer builder?
RIGHT?

Colin-Roberts
21-07-2006, 06:47 PM
ye we compile a list and send a copy of the list to them or if they want it to be built for them we contact a local story with the parts list.
kind of a varietion of what you said in :
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=169098
plus it wouldm have tutorials to liek configure mail servers ect.
and have tech support to help with any problems
+ a personal my bro went to highschool with owns a computer store and can get me parts at wholesale cost so if they want to order the parts threw us they get at wholesale price + s & h and w.e service charge but still save alot.

JoeComins
21-07-2006, 07:07 PM
I might bring my idea back up - Im going to make me a design now actually!

Colin-Roberts
21-07-2006, 07:10 PM
oww come on joe i cant compete against u :S

JoeComins
21-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Then lets join

Colin-Roberts
21-07-2006, 07:17 PM
kk that we will.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!