PDA

View Full Version : Rollbacks - what do you think?

X:RiX:X
22-07-2006, 09:03 AM
What rollbacks have you had?
where-
what coaster-
ive never been on a rollback :( but they look so kl
if you have had a rollback on stealth your so lucky

-Soph-
22-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I've never been on a rollback, I really want to though =D

AdamCookie!
22-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Where: Thorpe Park.
Coaster: Stealth.

Was funny, random comments where "OMG WHERE GONNA CRASH!" - Oh yeah, that came from my mum. :rolleyes: - It was cool, 2 launches without re-queing OH YEAHHH! :D

-Soph-
22-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Lmao on rollbacks I bet all the people who don't know much about them think they're going to die :P

AdamCookie!
22-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Lmao on rollbacks I bet all the people who don't know much about them think they're going to die :P

Yeah, rofl.

It's times like that I wish I didn't know anything about rollercoasters.. So I thought I was going to do, that would be scary.. But then afterwards, funny!

Although, it was funny anyway.. I was taking the mick out of my lil bro and mum because they thought it was going to crash! - The look on the faces of the riders in the front of the next car in the station, seeing a train coming towards you at 80mph not knowing it's going to stop.. LOL

Ryan+Joe
22-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Never been on one, but I want to go on one, preferbly on Kingda Ka :]

-Soph-
22-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Yeah, rofl.

It's times like that I wish I didn't know anything about rollercoasters.. So I thought I was going to do, that would be scary.. But then afterwards, funny!

Although, it was funny anyway.. I was taking the mick out of my lil bro and mum because they thought it was going to crash! - The look on the faces of the riders in the front of the next car in the station, seeing a train coming towards you at 80mph not knowing it's going to stop.. LOL

Rofll, I saw a video of a stealth rollback from the queue

And you could hear people going OMGGGGGG & saying things like that..

AdamCookie!
22-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Rofll, I saw a video of a stealth rollback from the queue

And you could hear people going OMGGGGGG & saying things like that..

Yeah, thats a good vid.

22-07-2006, 02:15 PM
During the past hour i watched a program where they where making kingda ka, it took a year make and they keep having snowstorms, they had to pull a wooden car around the whole track to see if the car would touch the sides and if people would get they arms mashed up :o
the head engineer stood on top of it with a whole camra crew and talked you through it, wouldn't wanna fall off.

-Soph-
22-07-2006, 04:23 PM
During the past hour i watched a program where they where making kingda ka, it took a year make and they keep having snowstorms, they had to pull a wooden car around the whole track to see if the car would touch the sides and if people would get they arms mashed up :o
the head engineer stood on top of it with a whole camra crew and talked you through it, wouldn't wanna fall off.

I think i've seen that before :P

22-07-2006, 04:25 PM
cool :)

JackBuddy
23-07-2006, 11:40 AM
That's called a pull through, pictures of Stealth's here:
http://stealth.thorpepark.com/photo_diary/photo_diary.asp?css=2&batch=16

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!