PDA

View Full Version : Safe Credit Trading

Riico
22-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Just like a normal trade box but you input a voucher code which is then checked to see its authentic and click agree and your done .
Just a thought

Lozzoling
22-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Not a new idea,but a brilliant one.

Rockstar
26-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Great idea + rep

Smurtz
26-07-2006, 02:30 PM
But habbo would want you to buy your own so they get more money. So i doubt this would ever be put into the game.
Good idea though.

HUGECOOL
26-07-2006, 02:52 PM
But habbo would want you to buy your own so they get more money. So i doubt this would ever be put into the game.
Good idea though.
Regardless of who actually buys the credits, Sulake still gets money so even though someone else has bought you credits, it doesn't matter because someone is a consumer to a service either way.

ambres
26-07-2006, 10:26 PM
It would never happen, the reason is because sulake loose money. Il explain why.

The rich habbos, who gain profits on supers etc easily, by trading etc and betting can easily make profits in a day, thefore those habbos will not need to buy credits and can thefore trade for them with the extra winnings. Thefore sulake would never allow this.

Markness.
26-07-2006, 10:30 PM
ruling out the whole voucher code thing,

couldnt you just trade the credits straight from your habbo purse, there could be a trade credits button in your purse you enter the amount of creds and it shows up in the trade box

also

those habbos will not need to buy credits and can thefore trade for them with the extra winnings

another habbo would still need to buy the credits to trade them so sulake are still making money, maybee more money when all the noobs start trading creds for furni like mad

ambres
26-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I guess you right, wed never know till it happened i guess.

Calsey
29-07-2006, 05:34 PM
I think we should be able to transfer credits from out purses to someone else's. Example:
Say I want to give a friend like 5 credits, I just click the 'transfer to...' button and enter my friend's name. And then voila! Safe credit trading?

Techika
29-07-2006, 05:36 PM
sick idea but habbo would never do that coz they want money "

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!