frozen.
23-07-2006, 01:05 AM
You pervert.

Neil
23-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Why do all the weirdos come out late at night? Lol

JonJon
23-07-2006, 01:17 AM
You're just such a freak. I bet you get bullied to hell at school, you are seriously disturbed, and you're exposing kids to this

gosling
23-07-2006, 01:19 AM
You're just such a freak. I bet you get bullied to hell at school, you are seriously disturbed, and you're exposing kids to thisamennn

omgabear
23-07-2006, 01:20 AM
YOU ARE SICK LADY!

JonJon
23-07-2006, 01:22 AM
nt rli huniz if u do ring childline ON 080011 11 11 ASK 4 AUNTI MAYBLE U SEXI BOI XOX

Well you've obviously got another account on this forum, one with alot of rep and posts, so I'd laugh even more if they I.P. banned you.

lance628
23-07-2006, 01:46 AM
YOU ARE SICK LADY!
Thats a lady?
I thought it was just a gay guy O_o

aleri
23-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Err the person that actually went online looking for a pic like that to post here is v v sad! Pmsl!

kxg
23-07-2006, 01:55 AM
y is jonjon ruining his rep
:S

JonJon
23-07-2006, 02:05 AM
y is jonjon ruining his rep
:S

Because he's being an immature idiot?

Shady
23-07-2006, 02:11 AM
This seems to be the new thing that goes on in forums these days.
A select few of immature morons without a life, creating stupid-*** posts and making a complete fool of themselves.
They'll act like 10 year old kids, or blew, and just spam things like, gay pictures, stupid immature arguements, things to kick-off an idiotic fight.
My advice to these people, and to the idiot who started this thread :
Visit your local GP, get him to run a few checks on you, if he finds nothing wrong with you (which most probably will happen), you need to get off your computer and get a life.
If he finds something wrong with you, then you shouldn't even be on a computer, you should be at a mental institution.

JonJon
23-07-2006, 02:13 AM
A select few of immature morons without a life, creating stupid-*** posts and making a complete fool of themselves.
They'll act like 10 year old kids, or blew, and just spam things like, gay pictures, stupid immature arguements, things to kick-off an idiotic fight.
Visit your local GP, get him to run a few checks on you, if he finds nothing wrong with you (which most probably will happen), you need to get off your computer and get a life.
If he finds something wrong with you, then you shouldn't even be on a computer, you should be at a mental institution.

This person is really insecure (not the guy im quoting on, im supporting you)

Note: The thread starter was probably banned previously, so starts ruining the forum.
Note: Thread starter can't stand up to me in arguement, so makes threads about me and says im his favourite person.

Smiddy
23-07-2006, 02:14 AM
If he finds something wrong with you, then you shouldn't even be on a computer, you should be at a mental institution.Believe me, it's not just nowadays it has happened. :rolleyes_

Shady
23-07-2006, 02:17 AM
^^
I don't come on forums too much, never have. But in past couple of months i've noticed it on several forums that i've glanced at.
I don't see why an Admin can't just IP Ban the user. I know there are many ways of going round the IP Ban, but the mentality of the idiots who do this makeertainhat they are stupid enough to find out how to.

Smiddy
23-07-2006, 02:19 AM
^^
I don't come on forums too much, never have. But in past couple of months i've noticed it on several forums that i've glanced at.
I don't see why an Admin can't just IP Ban the user. I know there are many ways of going round the IP Ban, but the mentality of the idiots who do this makeertainhat they are stupid enough to find out how to.Unfortuantly it helps we had a super mod for temporary relief (normal bans) and an admin to do the IP bit. ;P We don't have either on ATM -.-

This 1 is getting away with it pour le moment..

JonJon
23-07-2006, 02:19 AM
^^
I don't see why an Admin can't just IP Ban the user. I know there are many ways of going round the IP Ban, but the mentality of the idiots who do this makeertainhat they are stupid enough to find out how to.

WEll after this event, they will be most definately be iped.

aleri
23-07-2006, 02:20 AM
I agree, IP ban them and be done with it!

JonJon
23-07-2006, 02:20 AM
I agree, IP ban them and be done with it!

That's what we're all waiting for?

And it's weird that you've only just come on now in the space of 9 months. :P

computer screen
23-07-2006, 02:24 AM
yet again i cant see pic lol what is it of?

i luv rosie
23-07-2006, 02:24 AM

where have you been?
Noobs have always done this type of thing.

Shady
23-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Read Smiddy's posts, there are no S Mods/Admins on to do it.
& i noticed the post-count of the topic-starter. She/He has been getting away with alot then?

Smiddy
23-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Read Smiddy's posts, there are no S Mods/Admins on to do it.
& i noticed the post-count of the topic-starter. She/He has been getting away with alot then?They only started tonight. Presumptly after all smods + admins were offline -:rolleyes_-

Shady
23-07-2006, 02:28 AM
where have you been?
Noobs have always done this type of thing.

I'm so sorry for not being a forum addict & noting down every single thing that goes on. I come on hxf once in a bluemoon. The arguement isn't against me anyway, so why try and make it kick off against me.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the morons who did this sort of thing late at night.

> It would also help if you read the other posts in the topic apart from just reading one then commenting on it. Because smiddy (i think) already commented on how it wasn't too new, and i said that i don't come on forums much to notice. Moron.

JonJon
23-07-2006, 02:30 AM
Don't all start fighting with each other.

The enemy before you is Sexy Old Lady, and anyone who supports the heshe, only them are who you will be opposed against.

i luv rosie
23-07-2006, 02:31 AM
I'm so sorry for not being a forum addict & noting down every single thing that goes on. I come on hxf once in a bluemoon. The arguement isn't against me anyway, so why try and make it kick off against me.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the morons who did this sort of thing late at night.

> It would also help if you read the other posts in the topic apart from just reading one then commenting on it. Because smiddy (i think) already commented on how it wasn't too new, and i said that i don't come on forums much to notice. Moron.

lol @ that.

anyway.
why are so many people bothering to post on this. ;l

JonJon
23-07-2006, 02:39 AM
To raise post count, duh?

lance628
23-07-2006, 02:42 AM
To raise post count, duh?

Lol, +rep

omgabear
23-07-2006, 03:20 AM
Ok, I think this is enough proof that we need more mods on this forum.

Cigaret
23-07-2006, 03:29 AM
-Cough- -Cough-

Crimson
23-07-2006, 06:08 AM
You pervert.

lol... that made me laugh. But anyway... how uhm.. urgh!

micky.blue.eyes
23-07-2006, 08:41 AM
I just came on line and see 3 of his posts made in the night.

HAS NOBODY REPORTED HIM? Nvm, I just did. -.-

[Jay]
23-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Whats with all the spams...this forum has goten out of controll :D

Shatter
23-07-2006, 08:51 AM
we deffo need more mods ;/

Callum.
23-07-2006, 08:52 AM

Not really.

It's hard to stop things like this happening.

Mods, Admins and S'mods dont live here.

It could of happened in any section, but they chose this one?

But in a way i do agree;
Get Eric and micky.blue.eyes back!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!