PDA

View Full Version : User account for vodarhost needed

RealmOftheClaw
23-07-2006, 03:34 AM
hey i need a user account for vodarhost monthly at $7.95 per month. i am giving you 2 coke music accounts,all my freewebs accounts already made,my ezrewards account(172 points so far),my tresuretrooper account(7.65 earned). You may wonder why this would be a good deal and i can tell you. Ezrewards will get you rewards such and free domains,ipods,etc and with my 172 points already earned for you it will help you alot. Tresuretrooper is a site where you get real cash for completing offers with my 7.65 earned it will help you a bit in real life. If you need to change any information on the accounts your welcome to because after you get a user account for vodarhost all of these accounts are yours! If you have more rep than me then i will go 1st telling you all acount info, seeing as your rep would be high you won't steal my accounts,but if you do i can get em back and change the password again, so don't attempt to steal my accounts. :). pm me if you will do this and i will tell you what i want username and password to be, if not thats fine if you just make one then all you do is tell me details.

cokemusic accounts=XP_U_N_KX and Police56

this is the purchasing link http://www.vodahost.com/

Evasion
23-07-2006, 06:06 AM
I doubt any one will do.

DMB-Hosting
23-07-2006, 09:11 AM
I Wouldn't if i want an EzyRewards account ill make one.

RealmOftheClaw
23-07-2006, 04:27 PM
yes,though what i have earned really does help,and just one of my coke music accounts are worth$20 you can search XP_U_N_KX. and my other one (Police56) has alot of furni in the rooms and 18 pages full of furni no lie just look at my rep you can trust me. :) (if you don't beleive me those with high rep will get to log into Police56 and see all the pages in the pack for themselves) also i am asking for no more than a year or 2. 1 [email protected] or 2 [email protected]. the domain name
i am asking for is us-ny-fm.com Pm me if you still need more info

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!