View Full Version : Poll: Graffitti

hellzfrost
06-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Are you against graffitti? :eusa_naug Do you think it looks ugly ? :eusa_thin
Or do you like arty graffitti that brightens up the place?
Whatever you think about graffitti please post below...

lukeisok
06-02-2005, 04:49 PM
I Like It In London,

When The Council Ask Prefessional Kids To Do The Graffti To Kinda Like " Show Their Turf"

It Also Brightens Up The Place.

But Poo Graffti Is Ugly.

Who Cares About Your Name?

poloolop
06-02-2005, 04:57 PM
graffiti doesnt kill us - it makes the world brighter

hellzfrost
06-02-2005, 05:00 PM
But Poo Graffti Is Ugly.

Who Cares About Your Name?

I agree - every Alley I go down has the same old rubbish "Jamezz Woz 'ere 2004" "KATE LUV SCOTT 4 EVA" It's just...Dumb !

lukeisok
06-02-2005, 05:08 PM
This Is What I Like,

http://tinypic.com/1ny6gn

This Is What I Hate,

http://tinypic.com/1ny6np

Jacko2kn3
06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
I 110% agree with luke. Graffiti when done properly looks great (remembers the Faking It where an art major turned into a graffiti artist), but when it is scribbles it makes places look scruffy.

lukeisok
06-02-2005, 05:44 PM
I 110% agree with luke. Graffiti when done properly looks great (remembers the Faking It where an art major turned into a graffiti artist), but when it is scribbles it makes places look scruffy.

I'm Not Following Explain :S

hellzfrost
06-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Yep the top one is something reaaal good
The bottom one is poo... XD

Jacko2kn3
06-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Explain, ok.

I agree with you
Graffiti is good when it isn't scribbled.

Simple!

Mit
06-02-2005, 06:25 PM
i like ones which are appropiate. like some kid did some onm the sign to the park saying park and it was so good they hung it up in the park. I like also onmes with characters in.

nvrspk4
06-02-2005, 06:46 PM
I like graffitti pictures which are usually when people are allowed to do it. I hate it when people just write or scribble on a wall. I don't like writing except when its ok stuff and done artistically like shown in a post sumwere above. ie: Mark Loves Laura or just signing your name I don't like nor do I like bad words but if you write something meaningful and make it artistic then Id like it

ramjet
07-02-2005, 05:03 PM
i like arty graffiti but i did a small scribble on a wall once :( in marker i wrote James Is Gay with me mate (at the time) chris. I think its gly tho

Pulchritudinous
07-02-2005, 06:19 PM

Omg, your the first person I know who watched that, it was the best faking it ever, I laughed at the end when they say 'and he's still wearing baggies'.
Good graffiti can still ruin at area, but you have to be a skilled artist to do good graffiti, and so it should still be classed as art.

There's some good graffiti in london, just not when on the side of your house, I didn't like the second poster luke posted cause the paint has run.
We do graffiti at youth club, and some of the people are so good, and it's great fun, and it's annoying that they are classed as thugs, just cause some wannabe gangsters so graffin on flats, houses etc..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!