PDA

View Full Version : Paying whip if u care to work for me :)

devils_eye23
23-07-2006, 04:58 PM
ok im makin a new pure u got to get me 40 att and 50 str.The reason im offerng a whip is because u must supply the pure wiht the weapons and food to train and knowing its a pure u must need tons of food.Im looking for a person who will work none stop.Dont bother scamming me because im makin a new pure meaning i got nothing to lose if u get it banned

Thread Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Due to flaming.

Jord
23-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Proof you got a whip, people to vouch that your safe?

Anyway i think this is against the jagex rules, sharing accounts.

devils_eye23
23-07-2006, 05:06 PM
ask anyone ask il heh il if u want i won 30mil of him and plus as if u know everything we do here sellin membre pins and all is already breakin runescape rules

IGlooscap
23-07-2006, 05:12 PM
You think anyone will consider it, after what happened to Omgabear? ://

Grimmauld
23-07-2006, 06:18 PM
ask anyone ask il heh il if u want i won 30mil of him and plus as if u know everything we do here sellin membre pins and all is already breakin runescape rules
Don't make Omgabear humiliate you again. :P Just build your own pure? It's not hard you know.

Steven.
23-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Whats the point? you'll make up some rubbish excuse and call others scammers, Train it you're self or don't have one at all. SIMPLE. like SimplySte ^^ ;)

devils_eye23
24-07-2006, 03:36 AM
rofl omgabear did scam me u dumb *** he went on my acc and started pretending to be a mod so shut up and i dont care if u get this new pure ban cuz i got nothing to lose

omgabear
24-07-2006, 06:01 AM
rofl omgabear did scam me u dumb *** he went on my acc and started pretending to be a mod so shut up and i dont care if u get this new pure ban cuz i got nothing to lose

To be honest if I wanted to mess with you I would of taken the 30M, plus theres lots of reports against you saying that you get people to train you, change the pass and dont pay them?

devils_eye23
24-07-2006, 09:31 AM
um rofl? i dont even have an acc but my acc i use to keep my cash in and plus i never even let anyone train until today which the person knows i have whip and i do pay and plus omgabear dont even start that bs with me aight just cuz u got more post then me u take advantage u noob **** and plus who are these people u speak off?

devils_eye23
24-07-2006, 09:47 AM
why u want everyone to go against me he omgabear? first of all who are these people u speak off? 2nd show me some evidence? and 3 just admit the fact that u did what u did so stop framing me and makin people think im a scammer.And i mean 'Everyone' if u want to believe what omgabear is saying then so be it cuz its kinda funny and anyways people that i make deals with u know that im a man of my word.So ya omgabear keep up the work of taking me down cuz it will take more than ur fake stories to take me down

Edited by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

Craig
24-07-2006, 09:50 AM
You call someone a noob yet your trying to pay for people to train your account? "/

Chridopey
24-07-2006, 09:58 AM
You call someone a noob yet your trying to pay for people to train your account? "/

Lol owned! +rep after i rep another 20 people =/

devils_eye23
24-07-2006, 10:17 AM
lol patgetic more of omgabears friends ok im a noob no what?

Neil
24-07-2006, 10:22 AM
I would but I have no more members accounts, I have nothing to lose as if I didn't get paid I can get the account back instantly

devils_eye23
24-07-2006, 10:38 AM
lol we shall see biach

devils_eye23
24-07-2006, 10:41 AM
lol i just found out the guy i gave job to is in a other forum not this 1 anyways thread closed pm me if u willni to train anyways if person i gave job to gets lazy like me :p

Edited by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Please do not double post.

Eye!
25-07-2006, 04:40 AM
gahh!
why is every1 flaming
davils eye has said it was his fault so stop!
i will NOT say devils eye is a scammer because he payed me 300k to get him 1 stinking range level. So every1 stop flaming each other

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!