PDA

View Full Version : Channel4 Press release - PRISON - DOUBLE EVICTION - NOMINATIONS

womanizer
23-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Channel 4 has released information about nominations this week and the task:

THE HOUSEMATES BECOME BEST FRIENDS…THEN PRISONERS…AND THEN FACE A DOUBLE EVICTION ON FRIDAY

This weekend, the housemates have been spending quality time with their best friends: singing friendship songs, exchanging gifts and a lot of hugging…but things aren't quite as sweet as they seem.

The housemates are unaware that, on Monday, nominations will take on a new twist when each PAIR will nominate. Aisleyne and her best friend Jennie will be the first pair called to the Diary Room where they will be told that they must nominate together. This follows alphabetically until all five pairs have nominated. As usual the two (or more) housemates with the most nominations will be up for eviction but, in a further twist, what the housemates don't know is that the nominees will face the public vote with their best friend, leading to one pair of best friends being evicted in a double eviction LIVE on Friday 28th July.

Not only will one pair of best friends be evicted on Friday but also some of the housemates will be LOCKED UP in Big Brother's secret prison.

The prisoners will be fingerprinted and moved into the Big Brother Prison, which is hidden next door. There they will have to carry out laborious and frustrating tasks each day. They will only be allowed back into the Big Brother house twice a day for a 'walk around', be fed three basic meals a day and must wear their prison uniform at all times.

But as always, things are not quite what they seem as there are more surprises in store for both the prisoners and the officers in Big Brother's most twisted week yet.

Alterate
23-07-2006, 05:27 PM
I rekon

Pete/Richard and Spiral/Michael

will be up for nomination and Spiral/Michael will go.

womanizer
23-07-2006, 05:29 PM
I like the sound of the prison task.

cocaine
23-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Nikki went, so I consider the voting to be fixed, if Pete goes, its definately stuffed up and fixed.

Seatherny
23-07-2006, 05:39 PM
.oO Interesting

iluvben
23-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Pete might go ;o Because if people evict Richard , Pete goes and all haha.

brandon
23-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Nikki went, so I consider the voting to be fixed, if Pete goes, its definately stuffed up and fixed.
Oh yes, they're definately going to fix it so they get all the entertainment out so they get less viewer ratings. :rolleyes:

womanizer
23-07-2006, 06:16 PM
If pete and richard are up, they weon't be evicted. I'm still sulking over Sam being evicted. :(

cocaine
23-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Oh yes, they're definately going to fix it so they get all the entertainment out so they get less viewer ratings. :rolleyes:

I dont like your sarcasm

brandon
23-07-2006, 06:23 PM
I dont like your sarcasm
It's true though isn't it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!