PDA

View Full Version : Mei ling quest and appology..

toilet99
23-07-2006, 08:41 PM
ok first of all...

Rumors say the new quest comes out tomorrow!

Catzsy (Forum Moderator) - this is news.

second of all...

My habbo fm thread was in a way my fault...

I let my brother on my computer and he got annoyed about habbo fm and thought he would use my account and write it so i am sorry for that!

Catzsy ( Forum Moderator) This is NOT news.To make it up...

If you haven't got a clue about the quest serch apple bush mansion and thats where it starts!

Once again sorry!

Catzsy ( Forum Moderator) - Thread closed. Completely off topic and arguementative.

brandon
23-07-2006, 08:43 PM
ok thanks for the news but your apolagy has nothing to do with it, in future post your 'apolagy' in spam.

Pyroka
23-07-2006, 10:32 PM
toilet99, we all make mistakes dont worry about it, but then some of us make about 4 mistakes...in a row :( And you didnt have to say the name of Mei-Lings mansion, that just ruins the fun :P

lolerskates
23-07-2006, 10:33 PM
How old and lame is I left my pc on and the ..... used me pc.

lolerskates
23-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Oh sorry about that. I left me pc on and my mosquito's got a bit annoyed at habbox so they just went a bit mad, so sorry.

asher_
23-07-2006, 10:37 PM
habbox r scamer

Art
24-07-2006, 12:55 AM
omg lolz my owner left the comp on so i just snuck on ROFLZ omg diz will be lyke so funi, whos going to believe him when he tells him the dog did it. LOLZ

>_>

Pyroka
24-07-2006, 01:49 AM
That was childish of you all, he tries to apologise and you just take the mickey out of him. I hope you feel good about yourselves :l Things like that can happen, i have experience of it so dont take the mick out of the guy. Ok? Good.

Sapphire007.
24-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Nice find and ty for the apology.

Scorpio
24-07-2006, 07:59 AM
That was childish of you all, he tries to apologise and you just take the mickey out of him. I hope you feel good about yourselves :l Things like that can happen, i have experience of it so dont take the mick out of the guy. Ok? Good.

They were only expressing how this is a typical "the dog ate my homework" excuse, and I'm so sorry that you have "experience" of siblings sneaking onto the computer, don't most people? They just usually get caught... I find it a little hard to believe that his brother would take advantage of being let on the computer and do this, it's just not something you do.

Anyway, thanks for just lowering our chances of winning. All the people who worked honestly to finish this quest, well, even START seem to have done it in vain.:rolleyes:

My solution: Locked Screensavers! :D

toilet99
24-07-2006, 02:59 PM
ty for that scorpio and your right it is childish of them.

By the way i let him on my computer so no he didan't sneak in and he can't go on it (like it will stop him)

Anyway ty

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!