PDA

View Full Version : Watching them BB's + Typos [Averaged Values By Dripless]

Dripless
24-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Here are some more averaged values by me Dripless.

Erm ok, for the past 3 days,

Ive been watching them for a while as you may remember from the previous report.

Anyways here goes...

Red BB
Now you see this one is a dodgey fella. It wasnt worth the risk of me trading back and forth. This item has had its ups and downs over the weeks. In my previous report I posted values of around the 3T 20CS range, but have come to realise that since the last update, there has been no drop and no one is selling for much less than 4T (Hoping for a sudden rise maybe?):o

The values I have seen:
4T 10 CS [ 1 Time ]
4T 5 CS [ 1 Time ]
4T 5 CS Unpure [ 2 Times ]
4T [ 2 Times ]

Average Value of Red BB - 4T 4CS [ Going Down :( ]

Blue BB
This one is more easy to determine due to people ACTUALLY selling these more on the Rare Trade / Super Rare Trade front. I actually have little reason to change these values.

Other than.... people that are trying to buy the Blue BB's underprice and Sell them Overprice.
Eg. when you try and buy tickets to a concert there is always a man BBuying tickets at say £20 and selling at £50.

Trades that have occured.

5T 5CS Unpure [ 1 Time ]
5T [ 3 Times ]
4T 25CS [ 2 Times ]
4T 6 Petals [ 1 Time ]

Average Value of Blue BB - 5T [ At Value :$ ]

Typo
Now people have been posting around saying this value has gone up by 10000 hcs or down by 1000 hcs etc etc. But here is the clear value. I did have a play with this one. Sorry if it is not in the [I]1 Time / 2 times format.

I bought a typo for a Green Pillow and 2 Majs [ 28 CS ]
I sold the typo for a throne a Maj [ 29 CS ]

From this I have gathered that the typo is really just the HC of super rares, at the moment it shouldnt really be going up or down, people are using it to get on and off the Super rare trade highway.

My prediction is that it will reach the value of the throne and stop from there. This may happen with other super rares...

Average Value of Typo - 1T 3CS [ Predicted drop soon :@ ]

- Another averaged rare values report by dripless... enjoy :D

-Dispute
24-07-2006, 08:44 AM
Another OUTSTANDING report. Keep it up!

superstar911
24-07-2006, 08:48 AM
you put alot of effort into this

+rep

well done

superstar911

majesticdragon
24-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Brilliant report'e there well done !

KwikSave
24-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the report. You put alot of effort into it well done :) Keep it up!

KwikSave

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!