Olly
06-02-2005, 08:13 PM
For The 2nd Time.

I Lost 12 HC Sofas, 4 Red ambers, 8 Dicemasters, Two Speakers + More

Can't believe it, second time now.

Mined
06-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Have you got a Keylogger?
You should try scanning your PC or going to www.downloads.com and Searching for adware.
www.adware.com
:D Sorry

G-flow
06-02-2005, 08:30 PM
oh well, we all make mistakes :)

ramjet
06-02-2005, 09:09 PM
scan for viruses here is a list i use

Microsoft Anti-Spyware

Spyware Doctor

Lavasoft Ad-Aware

Norton Anti-Virus 2005

Spybot Search and Destroy

Bullguard Free

someone with that much furni wouldn't be stupid to download summit but do check ur comp - hope this helps

platinum101
08-02-2005, 04:13 AM
You got what was comming for you.
You broke the habbo way by giving out your msn and then you accept files from someone and got a keylogger im guessing.

Even if you got a keylogger from kazaa or some download site I dont think they would care about habbo.

Adzeh
11-02-2005, 03:52 PM
there is no such th as being hacked...

you have obviously fallen for a scam.

its not right to go groaning and moaning about it because you have fallen for i, like so many before you.

But the burned hand teaches best, perhaps you wont fall for it again now.

Seacat
11-02-2005, 04:19 PM
For more help on removing a keylogger visit the official Hobba website by clicking HERE (http://www.hobtech.net) or the HxHD Help Department by searching DJ-3000 on HabboHotel.co.uk (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk)

lil-rarez
11-02-2005, 04:40 PM
I just finished scanning my mac
1. No viruses
2.No Macs Can Be Submited to Keylogers Due To Built In Firewalls
3.Macs only have about 10 viruses that can damage a computer
4.I have none of them :D

jesus
04-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Just be careful what you donload etc..

pink@fluff
19-03-2005, 08:01 PM
I recently had all my rares/furni stolen and I can honestly say i never gave out my password or accepted any files over MSN or email and never downloaded anything. Keyloggers can install without you knowing it or doing anything wrong. You could click a link that surreptitiously downloads something so it is unfair to say you got what was coming to you. I also lost a great many rares and I know who did it as all ym furni is in their rooms and I found them in my room.

Don.tDiss.Me
27-03-2005, 04:54 PM
there is no such th as being hacked...

you have obviously fallen for a scam.

its not right to go groaning and moaning about it because you have fallen for i, like so many before you.

But the burned hand teaches best, perhaps you wont fall for it again now.

Hello! Open your eyes! People hack into habbo with programmes, duh! And you wouldn't like it if you had just been hacked and lost loads and then someone tells you to stop groaning!

alexxxxx
27-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I got a keylogger - but I have a zonealarm so nothing can get thru it without permssion! I have put it in quarantine so it cant do anything but it says if i delete it - it can still work! ARRGHH!

Infected-File
29-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Olly did u by chance go on a site offerin hacks? or Diceriggers?

Homosexual
29-03-2005, 04:18 PM
I got hacked too.

18 HCS 'n' all

micky.blue.eyes
31-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I recently had all my rares/furni stolen and I can honestly say i never gave out my password or accepted any files over MSN or email and never downloaded anything. Keyloggers can install without you knowing it or doing anything wrong. You could click a link that surreptitiously downloads something so it is unfair to say you got what was coming to you. I also lost a great many rares and I know who did it as all ym furni is in their rooms and I found them in my room.
If you go to a "habbo fansite" you might have get a keylogger, only if it's not an official fan site. Not habbox though. ;) If you go to sites saying you can get a dice rigger or other stuff like that you probably have a key logger.

Like said many many times before on almost every site: Scan your computer at least 1 time per week. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!