PDA

View Full Version : V-Habbo...

Shanker
24-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Well this is an Official habbo fansite and has something to do with habbohotel, so I have posted it....

V-Habbo.com got hacked for the 7th time by a person called "Jason", Evan the own has decided to close the site down forever, This is just a rumour I
have heard, I have not been on the site yet, because I have heard it contains Trojen horses, so I am not checking it out, This is very sad news, for all you habbos who use it :(

Evolution
24-07-2006, 04:26 PM
When I went on it a few days ago it was just a page with someone saying they owned the site...

Shanker
24-07-2006, 04:35 PM
When I went on it a few days ago it was just a page with someone saying they owned the site...

Well it's been hacked 7times, as ive heard and Evan is shutting it down, because he can't take no more, Andy do you still miss habbos.co.uk, i miss your lovely competitions and events, like mayham monday Lol

Homesrfan
24-07-2006, 04:44 PM
I went on it yesterday and it had one of those lovely 'This website is coming soon.' :rolleyes:

brandon
24-07-2006, 04:44 PM
hm, great. lol.

Frodo13.
24-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Well it's been hacked 7times, as ive heard and Evan is shutting it down, because he can't take no more, Andy do you still miss habbos.co.uk, i miss your lovely competitions and events, like mayham monday Lol

Habbos.co.uk was a very good site.

Condas
24-07-2006, 05:49 PM
i was bad on habbos.co.uk Lmao

Anyway,

HaHa

Billay
24-07-2006, 10:41 PM
lol i didnt like that site much,

Pyroka
24-07-2006, 11:07 PM
I didnt go on Habbos.co.uk much...And as for V-Habbo, i wouldnt be suprised since half of the time V-Habbo isnt even properly maintained.

Cypher-
24-07-2006, 11:42 PM
things like this are never hacking stop calling it that, people giving out details or not using the proper security is not hacking, and before you program kiddies start, using cookie or session grabbers or any other form of exploit is not hacking either, it isnt your own work.

Flumples
25-07-2006, 09:44 AM
'Jason' is prob RareCola. Hes a ****.

Vibe
25-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Off topic: I didnt like habbos.

On topic: The hackers are simmzy and people i think
k10.net or something they owned my site

Condas
25-07-2006, 10:53 AM
it now says

If you are the owner of this web site you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

Shanker
25-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Simon you naughty boy, This is actually what he said btw offtopic...

Hi,

Do you really get a kick out of "accessing" a administrator's account TWICE?! Yeah maybe reviewdude's password was easy, But is it really worth it? Were a small forum which no body knows about. Cant you hack something worth it such has Habboxforum or HabboForum.

The security has been upgraded on the forum so good luck with the hacking for the 3rd time. :-)

Regards
Vibe
x

GommeInc
25-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I disliked v-Habbo greatly. Some of them were so far up their own backsides that they could literally see China, but that's another story.

I think I remember someone talking about the way they treat staff was poor, especially in the news department. I shall see if I can dig up the dirt that was spoken.

Shanker
25-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Undercover Gomme :D, Yeh I applyed for a job there once, I failed :(

Mrs.McCall
25-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I can understand getting "hacked" once or twice but by the 7th time you would've thought to up your security a bit wouldn't ya?

Lewizz!
25-07-2006, 06:12 PM
I can understand getting "hacked" once or twice but by the 7th time you would've thought to up your security a bit wouldn't ya?

Yeah, how can you get hacked that many times? What you doing MAN?

Jazman@UK
25-07-2006, 07:33 PM
'Jason' is prob RareCola. Hes a ****.

NAUGHTY SAM SAYING ****! LOL OFF TOPIC

Anyway, I liked the forum.

But i like v-H. Stupid Jason the stupid hacker! Probably hacked it from Notepad or Wordpad if you get what I mean.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!