They Are Usefull. I Use Mine Everyday
Personally I Think They're Safe.
Life Would Be Hard Without One...

Tell Me Your Views

Wayne
24-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Great for keeping in touch.
Great way to communicate using texts.
Saves you buying a camera/video camera if there's one on the phone.
Good way to listen to music.
Great way to call someone if you're in need of something and you're out of the house.

jordybumz!
24-07-2006, 06:17 PM
I can't go anywhere without mine :]

Nixt
24-07-2006, 06:19 PM
If I don't have my phone, I feel lost... I always go around my pockets looking for it and get really sad when I realise it isn't there xD

jordybumz!
24-07-2006, 06:21 PM
If I don't have my phone, I feel lost... I always go around my pockets looking for it and get really sad when I realise it isn't there xD

Haha same here.

alexxxxx
24-07-2006, 06:21 PM
They are good for texting and phoning.

I don't see why people get ones with all this fancy stuff, what's the point? for music I'd get an iPod for video an iPod video.

lolerskates
24-07-2006, 06:40 PM
It doesn't matter, theres no way we'll be without them again; same with computers. I love my phone anyway.

Victimized
24-07-2006, 06:41 PM
I have a Nokia 3310! Ha beat that!
It does the job though, and has Snake II.

Alterate
24-07-2006, 06:44 PM
There a good thing to figit with xD

iGroves
24-07-2006, 06:44 PM
I use my mobile everyday.

RedStratocas
24-07-2006, 06:55 PM
The only reason I even have one is because my mom got a new one and wasent using the old one. My parents asked me on numerous occasions last year if I wanted a cell phone. (go figure: parents asking their kids to get a cell phone) I dont even use mine. Its a piece of poop and I don't care.

I dont see the point of the camera. Most phone cameras are pretty bad. And I never feel the urge when Im out doing something to take a picture or video. It just never happens.I can see the point in games in times of boredom in travel, but I wouldnt choose a cell phone soley based on entertainment

Music I will never understand:rolleyes: With decent and small mp3 players becoming so cheep these days, I'd rather have my music and phone be seperate.

I have made about 10 phone calls in the 4 monthes or so Ive had a phone. Most of them for being picked up somewhere. Before I had it I would just use my dad's or a pay phone.

cocaine
24-07-2006, 06:57 PM
I always use mine, and cameras are useful, what if you wanted to take a photo or something of a really special occasion (Like meeting david beckham in a street, but thats not going to happen).

RedStratocas
24-07-2006, 07:01 PM
I always use mine, and cameras are useful, what if you wanted to take a photo or something of a really special occasion (Like meeting david beckham in a street, but thats not going to happen).

I always plan on using a camera, I never spontaniously want to (and thatll never happen anywhere near where I live:P ). When I want to use a camera, I bring one.

cocaine
24-07-2006, 07:02 PM
I always plan on using a camera, I never spontaniously want to (and thatll never happen anywhere near where I live:P ). When I want to use a camera, I bring one.

Erm, you wouldn't plan on meeting David Beckham in the street :D

RedStratocas
24-07-2006, 07:11 PM
Erm, you wouldn't plan on meeting David Beckham in the street :D

Im sure he'd plan on meeting a fan that wants a picture though.. He's probably got his answer of 'no' ready:P

And I doubt that the purpose of the camera is "In case you meet David Beckham"

cocaine
24-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Im sure he'd plan on meeting a fan that wants a picture though.. He's probably got his answer of 'no' ready:P

And I doubt that the purpose of the camera is "In case you meet David Beckham"

I doubt so too, but still a useful tool.

Rawrz
24-07-2006, 07:33 PM
I use mine everyday to arrange to meet up with friends and shizzle like that. :]

Charlie
24-07-2006, 07:39 PM
I rarely used mine, now i use it for texting and i sometimes ring people, to get a lift home or see where people are. I hardly have people ringing me, except these past few days, where someone has been ringing me alot.

Most of the time, i feel like throwing my phone at the wall, because i hate it so much. But then i wouldn't have one, so i refrain from it.

But, i guess they can be useful, the games can save you from boredom, the cameras/videos are okay for photo/video moments with your mates.

DMB-Hosting
24-07-2006, 07:41 PM
When i was like 15/16 i always had to have the latest and best phone now tbh i couldnt give a damn what phone ive got

Barwy
24-07-2006, 07:44 PM
They are GREAT money wasters!!

Great and quick and easyto talk to people yet it would be great if text didnt cost 12p each, 5p per would be immense, thats more than double the texting i already do, wooo

NekkLe
24-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Yeh I use mine everyday, its important to have one on me for work and freinds.

Barwy
24-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Yer, they are so handy, but not when you run out of credit :l As i found out earlier

Jargit
24-07-2006, 08:04 PM
I Just Get On Contract.

Its Cheaper Than Pay as u go in my case.

coz i just use all the free text/calls :)

NekkLe
24-07-2006, 08:08 PM
I Just Get On Contract.

Its Cheaper Than Pay as u go in my case.

coz i just use all the free text/calls :)
Depending on what tarriff your on, you could save money. I text alot so i'm not really using that much credit from calling people.

jordybumz!
24-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Depending on what tarriff your on, you could save money. I text alot so i'm not really using that much credit from calling people.
yeah i'm on contract and it's much better :]

Corq
24-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Contracts are only good if you keep your bill low though, I managed to get my bill upto £140 one month :P

asher_
24-07-2006, 08:18 PM
It's funny how everyone has the attitude of where they have to fork out as much as possible for the latest phone. My mobile is 3 years old and I don't intend to splash out another £100 for one.

Jargit
24-07-2006, 08:27 PM
I agree Asher. I Got A New One Last Here.
And It Does Th Job.

Ill Keep That One For A Few Years :)

-Soph-
24-07-2006, 11:27 PM
I prefer using my mobile to the house phone, Much easier

iluvben
24-07-2006, 11:30 PM
They are alright, I could live without one and they're most likely safe or they wouldn't sell.

BL!NKEY
24-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Personally I Think They're Safe.

Well first off I love cell phones and would have a hard time living without one.

But when you say you think they are safe what do you mean?

Like safe as they dont give you cancer or safe as people wont get your number and stalk you.

I think you mean the first one about radiation.

They are probably really bad for our generation who are growing up with cell phones in our pockets the whole day.. But we will see in the future the long term effects on us.

So I dont think I can say they are safe because we dont know the long term effects of the radiation we are getting.

Metric.
24-07-2006, 11:59 PM
They're nice.

splatttt
25-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Couldnt live without it <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!