PDA

View Full Version : Selling member codes 450k cash each 5+ REP For half first just got scammed by 3 rep!

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 12:34 PM
:L
Will NOT go first
You give me half first for 5+ rep seen as i just got scammed by giving code first for 3 rep ;l If you have less than 5 rep forget it im not going first before i get 450k got it ?
I gave code he logged out. :/

THANKYOU boys an grandads

Brody
25-07-2006, 12:36 PM
who scammed u?:P:P:P:P:S

--ss--
25-07-2006, 12:37 PM
urmm im still waiitng for my code :s you logged of :s

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 12:40 PM
--ss--2 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=198312) did
His name on rune is Statisticly

You logged out after i gave code :L

--ss--
25-07-2006, 12:40 PM
--ss--2 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=198312) did
His name on rune is Statisticly

how the hell did i scam i gave you the gp and came onto here wiaitng ofr a pm , were my pm ? you scaming lier :l

T@R
25-07-2006, 12:43 PM
--ss--2 or wateva his name is isnt a scamma- or why would he have so much rep
ure the scamma u have hardly any rep

T@R
ure the scamma u have hardly any rep
i know hu i believe

Chridopey
I know BLT his name is Jakeylab on habbo is such a n00by scammer...

T@R
u have hardly any rep
i know hu i believe

--ss--
25-07-2006, 12:44 PM

lmao look at him trying to acuse me of scamming after me going first :l

T@R
25-07-2006, 12:44 PM
sorry i just posted like 4 things sorry my pc is kinda brokeded ;p

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 12:45 PM
My habbo name is BLT U nub my old one was Jakeylab yer whats your point...

Axel
25-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Just cos they have high rep doesnt mean they wouldnt scam...

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Exactly but they are like no it must have been someone with 1 rep ? Dont think so i just posted u screenie ;l

--ss--
25-07-2006, 12:48 PM
how the hell can i scam if i went first ?

im still waiting for a pm with my code

Brody
25-07-2006, 12:48 PM
the screenie means nothing if u sed u was going to pm hiom the code on here

Overate
25-07-2006, 12:49 PM

Please go suck on a lemon you loser. Jake is 100% safe. Well done to ss for scamming. I was there the whole time with jake.

Overate
25-07-2006, 12:49 PM

Yes, you can buy rep jake.

Miichael
25-07-2006, 12:50 PM
tbh i am on --ss--2 or w,e because ive never heard he skemmed where as ihave heard u have skemmed and um that screenie only porves he logged out but if he went first that dont mean shiz also u didnt go 1st as u stated you would NOT go 1st

so sthu

0wned kthx

EDIT: Also Robbinson Sthu pls Like jus cus u was there dont mean ss skemmed i mean u most likely trying tohelp ya mate scamm LOL AT YOU BOTH

Overate
25-07-2006, 12:51 PM

Yes, you can buy rep jake

--ss--
25-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Please go suck on a lemon you loser. Jake is 100% safe. Well done to ss for scamming. I was there the whole time with jake.

rofl sure you was :rolleyes:
skem partners for life :l i have never buyed any rep ever :l

Brody
25-07-2006, 12:53 PM
ss aint the type of person tos cam he is helpful person and he cant of scamed if he went 1st

Shatter
BLT SCAMMED ;/

I will NOT go first for real cash k ? If like 3 + rep then half first then code then rest k ? otherwise forget it.
ill do it and i'll go first
Scammed me after i gave code :S

Overate
tbh i am on --ss--2 or w,e because ive never heard he skemmed where as ihave heard u have skemmed and um that screenie only porves he logged out but if he went first that dont mean shiz also u didnt go 1st as u stated you would NOT go 1st

so sthu

0wned kthx

EDIT: Also Robbinson Sthu pls Like jus cus u was there dont mean ss skemmed i mean u most likely trying tohelp ya mate scamm LOL AT YOU BOTH

Dude, who the hell do you think you are? Im not sticking up for nobody. Get the story right. Jake gave 1 part of code. SS gave half of the money. Jake gave other part and SS logged off. So you can sthu and ive never scammed on this forum so you can get fu'cked.

--ss--
Dude, who the hell do you think you are? Im not sticking up for nobody. Get the story right. Jake gave 1 part of code. SS gave half of the money. Jake gave other part and SS logged off. So you can sthu and ive never scammed on this forum so you can get fu'cked.
he gave me a code wth , get an admin to check my pms :l

Overate
25-07-2006, 12:54 PM
rofl sure you was :rolleyes:
skem partners for life :l i have never buyed any rep ever :l

Sorry sorry. Parteners? He asked me to come incase you scammed. And you did. Im sorry but you can go stick your excused where it dont shine.

Axel
25-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Everyone stfu if blt did scam i doubt he will admit it and give ss his cash back, so theres no point argueing

Miichael
25-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Did i say you have scammedi said you was helping him scam ALSO

isnt who do you think you are a bit of stupid question i obviously think im me wait i know im me durr

0wned

--ss--
25-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Sorry sorry. Parteners? He asked me to come incase you scammed. And you did. Im sorry but you can go stick your excused where it dont shine.

rofl keep on lieing , i went first i gave 450k , he told me hell pm the code ehre , have i got any new pms ? no i dont think so :l

it seems you ahve been backing up blt in all of his threads :rolleyes:

Miichael
Everyone stfu if blt did scam i doubt he will admit it and give ss his cash back, so theres no point argueing

True :)

SickestTag
This is stupid yer
Ss shuttup i gave you half code then u gave 225k then i gave rest u ran like a noob.
k go run back an take ur scammer friends with u k...
Oh an quirkey shuttup ur a noob u will always be a noob k ? Goodgranny

--ss--
25-07-2006, 12:57 PM
This is stupid yer
Ss shuttup i gave you half code then u gave 225k then i gave rest u ran like a noob.
k go run back an take ur scammer friends with u k...
Oh an quirkey shuttup ur a noob u will always be a noob k ? Goodgranny

rofl i clearly gave you 450k :l your just a pathetic :l

Axel
25-07-2006, 12:58 PM
How could ss scam if he went first. It clearly states in blt thread that he will not go first to anyone who has less that 5+ rep.

Overate
25-07-2006, 12:59 PM
rofl keep on lieing , i went first i gave 450k , he told me hell pm the code ehre , have i got any new pms ? no i dont think so :l

it seems you ahve been backing up blt in all of his threads :rolleyes:

Yes its because he is a very trusted friend of mine, wait you dont have friends. And joyice whats with all the owned sh'it? JEsus your so pathetic. You are all blaming me when i did nothing? Im sticking up for my friend, is it a crime?

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 12:59 PM
It was my other thread which i did to 3+ rep an i gave half code then he gave 225 then rest code an he ran without paying the rest k ? got it yer good.

Overate
25-07-2006, 01:01 PM
How could ss scam if he went first. It clearly states in blt thread that he will not go first to anyone who has less that 5+ rep.

I think the deal changed jack. Im not hundred % sure. Its just what jake told me. But then again NOOOOO IM ALL ON HIS SIDE THIS AND THAT.!1211onetwor!>1!!

Axel
25-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Yes its because he is a very trusted friend of mine, wait you dont have friends. And joyice whats with all the owned sh'it? JEsus your so pathetic. You are all blaming me when i did nothing? Im sticking up for my friend, is it a crime?

Ben just because he is your freind doesnt mean he wouldnt scam.

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Doesnt mean i did though does it ?
Quirkey get your grammer right ok ? Goodgirl.
"owned" Oh my days, How old are you ? Like 6 ?

Miichael
25-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Ben just because he is your freind doesnt mean he wouldnt scam.

um thats what im trying to say... dont shout at me aswell robinson i mean im jus showing that Blt Scammed ss 2

also

Blt ill be a noob forever hey? it seems your more of a noob than me? i mean come on having to scam like the eqivelent of a few hc and that
tis sooooo funy

EDIT: And no im 14 the reason im saying owned s because my points are stronger than yours

--ss--
25-07-2006, 01:05 PM
so blt you jsut changed your story again , the we did half half :rolleyes:

I do have friends , they jsut werent on at the time :l

the real story is this :

on the forum he made a thread , i agreed to the deal so he told em to add him , i added him , he told me to meet in varrok centre witch i did , he said i giv the 450k and then he will pm the code so i did exactly that , i then logged of ( this is were he screenied me logging off )
i waited for a pm , then i went back to the runescape trading section so i could complain in his thread, hance the moment i saw his screneie and acusing me of scamming :l

Axel
25-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Blt did you or did you no say that you wouldnt go first for ss?

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Did i say you have scammedi said you was helping him scam ALSO

isnt who do you think you are a bit of stupid question i obviously think im me wait i know im me durr

0wned

How many mistakes there then ? "0wned" Not "Owned,
No capital for "Isnt" No punctuation, No commers, You need to go back to school to learn your A-b-c's again.

Shatter
25-07-2006, 01:07 PM
Blt did you or did you no say that you wouldnt go first for ss?

Thats what my quote prooved.. he said clearly 'im not going first cause i have real cash'

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 01:07 PM
I said half first then rest. I gave half code he gave 225k, then he ran after that, i never got the rest of my 225k.

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Thats what my quote prooved.. he said clearly 'im not going first cause i have real cash'

Your quote proved nothing. We had an agreement in the game that id give half code first then half cash, then rest then rest.

--ss--
25-07-2006, 01:09 PM
I said half first then rest. I gave half code he gave 225k, then he ran after that, i never got the rest of my 225k.

ROFL

http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1983076&postcount=3

i agreed that i will go first :l

i have writen why i would go first in my thread

rofl were did we have an agreement in the game about me giving half half , i was jsut listening to what you sai , i give gp then you give me code by pm :l nothing about half half was there ?

Shatter
25-07-2006, 01:10 PM
ROFL

http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1983076&postcount=3

i agreed that i will go first :l

i have writen why i would go first in my thread

Exactly. So why would he agree to go first then say actually no i wanna do halfs.

Place :P
25-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Your quote proved nothing. We had an agreement in the game that id give half code first then half cash, then rest then rest.

I take it you haven't really thought this through?
Why would SS run with half a members code? What would he get out of it unless he sat there guessing the 2nd half of the code lol..

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 01:12 PM
He didnt say it, I did.
To make it more fair because he had 3 rep k ? Goodgranny

Miichael
25-07-2006, 01:13 PM
How many mistakes there then ? "0wned" Not "Owned,
No capital for "Isnt" No punctuation, No commers, You need to go back to school to learn your A-b-c's again.

um so i HAVE to spell preoperly now? theres no rules saying i do? also its not like care im not some little geek like you Lmaooo

EDIT: Also! what the hell does this have to do with you scammin some1?

SickestTag
I take it you haven't really thought this through?
Why would SS run with half a members code? What would he get out of it unless he sat there guessing the 2nd half of the code lol..

I said...
I gave half then he gave 225k then i gave rest, THEN HE RAN Without paying me the rest ok ?

--ss--
He didnt say it, I did.
To make it more fair because he had 3 rep k ? Goodgranny

rofl no you didnt say such :l

SickestTag
um so i HAVE to spell preoperly now? theres no rules saying i do? also its not like care im not some little geek like you Lmaooo

Geek ? Lol, Come back when you got through first grade ;]

---MAD---
25-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Your double posting and going off topic tooooo much. Anyway, Ill leave the moderator to it.

--ss--2 would never scam :).

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Would never scam ?
So how come he scammed me...

Place :P
25-07-2006, 01:17 PM
I said...
I gave half then he gave 225k then i gave rest, THEN HE RAN Without paying me the rest ok ?

No you didn't..
This is what you said:

"I gave half code he gave 225k, then he ran after that, i never got the rest of my 225k."

---MAD---
25-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Would never scam ?
You scammed him ;).

Miichael
25-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Would never scam ?
um he didnt?

ALSOOOOOO

i live in england we dont do "1st grade"

also

you dont know me?

maybe im clver but jus am lazy andcba to type full words?

SickestTag
25-07-2006, 01:18 PM
But i didnt scam him...
Place read my other posts thats not what i meant.

--ss--
25-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Would never scam ?

how the hell did i scam :s

i never knew being scammed was scamming some one

Axel
Ben " says:
Did you scam ss or was it somone else?
J2Theake / Were Dedicating All Our Medical Research To Keepin Old People Erect. says:
was what someone else
Ben " says:
People saying you scammed other people
Ben " says:
As well as ss
Ben " says:
You scammed mike and ss that it?
J2Theake / Were Dedicating All Our Medical Research To Keepin Old People Erect. says:
urrrm
other people as in who ?
Ben " says:
Mike
Ben " says:
\ecko
Yer i scammed him
Ben " says:
You did ss too init lol.
Ben " says:
Gosh hes annoing ;@
i know
im findin it quite funny
Ben " says:
What cause ur lieing lol?
yee rofl
Ben " says:
Ther elike "oh noez u skemmer2 and realy you did scam rofl.
Ben " says:
So funny.
i know rofl

O W N E D ?

SickestTag
um he didnt?

ALSOOOOOO

i live in england we dont do "1st grade"

also

you dont know me?

maybe im clver but jus am lazy andcba to type full words?

I live in england to, Funny enough thats why i play .uk ? ;]
Oh if you was "clver" id be a pirate from the underworld seas of tubbergalactic k ?

---MAD---
25-07-2006, 01:21 PM
"I never knew being scammed was scamming someone"

LOL! Thats just too funny. Good point though.

---MAD---
25-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Ben " says:
Did you scam ss or was it somone else?
was what someone else
Ben " says:
People saying you scammed other people
Ben " says:
As well as ss
Ben " says:
You scammed mike and ss that it?
urrrm
other people as in who ?
Ben " says:
Mike
Ben " says:
\ecko
Yer i scammed him
Ben " says:
You did ss too init lol.
Ben " says:
Gosh hes annoing ;@
i know
im findin it quite funny
Ben " says:
What cause ur lieing lol?
yee rofl
Ben " says:
Ther elike "oh noez u skemmer2 and realy you did scam rofl.
Ben " says:
So funny.
i know rofl

O W N E D ?
Wow, good evidence there.

Edit: WHOOPS, double posted :(.

Axel
25-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Wow, good evidence there.

Edit: WHOOPS, double posted :(.

Thanks to ben (Robbinson)

Miichael
25-07-2006, 01:25 PM
I live in england to, Funny enough thats why i play .uk ? ;]
Oh if you was "clver" id be a pirate from the underworld seas of tubbergalactic k ?

um so why arent you?

SickestTag
Happy now pls ?

"Owned"

--ss--
Thanks to ben (Robbinson)

lol yep thanks alot Robbinson :)

Axel
25-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Happy now pls ?

"Owned"

Can ss have his code now?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!