View Full Version : Rate MY Layout- Firt Ever 1

ebay
25-07-2006, 01:38 PM
like i said this is my first ever layout and i didnt use photoshop- this will be on our site asap and plz dont steal it, i worked very hard-

if u want it i may sell it

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/yummiecrave/enhosting0056.gif

Wizzdom
25-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Its ok, i like the random bubbles :P. To bright for me.

ebay
25-07-2006, 01:43 PM
well it is only my first 1 and thanks for your opinion

Wizzdom
25-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Its great for a first!

Jargit
25-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Bit to pixelated. paint job?

Not bad for 1st one

add my bottom pic to ur sig :)

SimplyTech
25-07-2006, 02:04 PM
ewwww no offence but no one would want to rip that
not to bad for first but still yuck
3/10

JoeComins
25-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Forget them!
If thats your first real layout, you seem to have some sort of talent.
Owkr on more and more layouts, as thats pretty damn good for your first.
Everything flows, and its nicely aligned. It takes some people months to take notice of what I say about alignment

SimplyTech
25-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Forget them!
If thats your first real layout, you seem to have some sort of talent.
Owkr on more and more layouts, as thats pretty damn good for your first.
Everything flows, and its nicely aligned. It takes some people months to take notice of what I say about alignment
its aligned but it makes me feel sick

JoeComins
25-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Find me one of yours from about 1 month ago, and one from when you first started - Ill point points from them, and points from his - youl see what I mean - He has the techniques

SimplyTech
25-07-2006, 02:59 PM
im not comparing it to any of mine which i no are rubbish i am mearly saying that i belive its 3/10 because it is worse than the ones i have rated 5/10 and im being honest that it makes me feel sick

JoeComins
25-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I dont mean to put you down mate.

I meant, he has some technique - Sometimes it takes ages to get things aligned, or things in proper proportion. It might look crap, but he has the fundmental elemennts

SimplyTech
25-07-2006, 03:15 PM
I dont mean to put you down mate.

I meant, he has some technique - Sometimes it takes ages to get things aligned, or things in proper proportion. It might look crap, but he has the fundmental elemennts
I get you i just dont like the layout

JoeComins
25-07-2006, 03:24 PM
I dont like it. The colours are horrible, and its not set out very nice, but he hasnt used over-the-top blending optins, and hes used some sort of skills

SimplyTech
25-07-2006, 03:26 PM
i see what you mean by the fundemental elements but it doesnt improve my rating its still 3/10

ebay
25-07-2006, 03:27 PM
ok, like i said first ever layout and if every 1 is complainning u post a layout and let us all admire it or deteste it

SimplyTech
25-07-2006, 03:28 PM
ok, like i said first ever layout and if every 1 is complainning u post a layout and let us all admire it or deteste it
oh so when you said rate my layout u dont actually mean rate it?

JoeComins
25-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Look mate - You have the basics and the fundamentals. Work on your colour co-ordination.

Well Done

---MAD---
25-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Please stop flaming threads guys, this isnt acceptable.

Btw, nice layout. I like it, not bad, specially as your first ;).

D3stroyer
25-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Find me one of yours from about 1 month ago, and one from when you first started - Ill point points from them, and points from his - youl see what I mean - He has the techniques
Find me one of ures from when you first started or even one from yesterday, all of ures are pretty crap and we talked about this i eint starting an argument but don't diss ozzie, because he can create some pretty decent layouts ures are to birght, all of the same catergory messy, and are not appealing.

JoeComins
25-07-2006, 05:31 PM
OK - You keep think that.

Some he created didnt have the same fundermental rules. This one has some.
He has the basic structure of a technique. This layout sucks, and so does the colours, but he has the basic knowledge, and thisis a far better design than my first, and Ozzies.

Darell, if you dont like mine, then keep the **** out. That has nothing to do with it. I was meerly saying that this is good for a starter, and shows he has skill. Ozzie was too harsh, and didnt understand what I was saying.

I wasnt flaming anyone. I was being nice to him. Ozzie is the one arguing and being horrible to the guy.

And oh, I forgot Darell, that your soo much better than everyone else at everything.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!