PDA

View Full Version : Kik with a Reason

CarolineQT2774
07-02-2005, 04:07 AM
I think there should be a rule that if you want to kik some one, they need to have a reason. I'm tired of getting kiked out of rooms for no specific reason. If it would take to long to write a reason and kik a group of people, then you should be able to select the people in the room that you want to kik. Like when you send a message to somebody over the console, you get to select more than one person to send the same message to.

So what do you say?

Escalabar
07-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Sorry, I don't agree. The owner of a room should not have to give a reason to remove someone from their room. They own the room so they can decide who they want in the room, without question. :)

CarolineQT2774
11-02-2005, 12:02 AM
I'd just think that would be counted as harassment. I mean it would just plain mean to not be aloud in a room just because "You're not cool enough," or "I don't like your shirt."

Ryan
11-02-2005, 12:50 AM
i think tht its bad coz you would have to write down what u are kicking them for then that reason would have to be justified ... would be alot of hassle just to kick someone from ur room

leeholt
11-02-2005, 11:54 AM
nice idea, rep added!

tommyddr
11-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Hmm... I'm thinking there could be a /kick command like on IRC... though it would be :kick, I guess. The syntax is:

:kick (Habbo) [Reason]
Note that the reason is optional, but recommended.

Heck, while we're at it, another good command idea.

:ban (Habbo) [Reason]

lil-rarez
11-02-2005, 01:34 PM
So your telliing me that it might be harresment!!! Its not because if a scammer came into your room your obviously going to kik!!! And if a burglar came into your house your obviously going to call police to gewt him out of your house so i personally think no you dont have to have a reason to kik!! :D

Masterman12
11-02-2005, 06:07 PM
I think its unnesscary to have a reason. If the owner or someone with rights wants to kick someone then they can have fun doing so.

COOLK1D4
14-02-2005, 02:40 AM
i also disagree it would take so long to kik for example a advertiser ud have to type all that stuff it would be to complicated

jesus
22-02-2005, 09:46 AM
And you should be able to ban with a reason.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!