PDA

View Full Version : Reminder(s) [Read now, before posting] - Last updated: 25 July 2006

---MAD---
25-07-2006, 05:41 PM
NEWEST UPDATED WILL BE IN BLUE.

I would like to remind ALL users of the web design category the following things:

1. If a thread creater is selling/buying anything, please only post with offers! Do not criticize the thread creators or any posters as that will start arguments and will lead to the thread being locked.

2. If a thread creater is requesting for help, do not reply with something that WONT help as that is pointless posting. For example:

"I need help creating a website, I will pay habbo furni for your help"

Do not reply with stuff saying "no-one will do that pay real money" etc.

3. If someone wants to show their layout and ask for your opinion, do not just say its rubbish but say how to improve it! Do not post your layout if you don't want negative feedback or cant handle criticism.

4. If you find someone pointless posting/spamming or breaking forum rules, please PM a moderator (one moderator, if possible the one that is online) to deal with it. Do not take it into your own hands! If there is no moderator online, then please use the report the post button and a moderator will deal with it when he/she comes online :).

Thats all for now, if you think anything is missing, do PM me and I may add them.

Please remember that ALL forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3) apply to this and every other forum at habboxforum.com! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!