PDA

View Full Version : Music in my life.

alexxxxx
26-07-2006, 10:28 AM
On my computer I have music playing practically all the time, I just LOVE It. I love listening on my iPod, on the radio on my massive hi-fi system and on Kerrang/Q/MTV2 ect.

I think I could live a happy life with just music, even if I was dead poor.

How much does music play a part in your life?

Charlie
26-07-2006, 10:31 AM
It plays kind of a big part, as i can't go anywhere without my ipod, unless its not charged. And i normally listen to my music all the time when i'm on the computer. And i normally listen to my cd player/ipod when i'm not on the computer, and half my money goes to buying new cds.

Liberation
26-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Massive part, I also have it playing all the time, Same saying as in my Avaitar =]

Craig
26-07-2006, 10:36 AM
'Music is my life//Music is life' is so cliche. I've never used the term or intend to because people think it's their life when it blatlantly isn't.

Anyway I listen to music whenever I get the chance,in school,on the way to work,going on journeys and have it playing throughout the day on TV and/or computer. I also spend atleast 2 hours a day out in the garage on the drums and with band practices coming up I'm sure I'll have more music to my ears.

Nekkid
26-07-2006, 10:39 AM
/\ It is cliche i know.

I listen to music alot. But i guess i could live without it.

Ryan+Joe
26-07-2006, 10:42 AM
uh I love all sorts of music. I listen to it most of the time :}

Infrontation
26-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I listen too it a lot on the go or just on the computer.

Swastika
26-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Live without Rap?
"0h N03z!11!"

Anyway, i always listen to music.
When im in, listen on the pc.
When im out of the house = Mp3 player.
Sometimes i blank off when listening, like some girl i know was talking to me last weekend and i was looking at the floor and singing, and i ignored her whole time talking. :)

-Jamie

DaveTaylor
26-07-2006, 12:08 PM
i have 3000 songs on my mac with a 1010 watt speaker system logitech z5500 ;)

asher_
26-07-2006, 12:29 PM
'Music is my life//Music is life' is so cliche. I've never used the term or intend to because people think it's their life when it blatlantly isn't.

Anyway I listen to music whenever I get the chance,in school,on the way to work,going on journeys and have it playing throughout the day on TV and/or computer. I also spend atleast 2 hours a day out in the garage on the drums and with band practices coming up I'm sure I'll have more music to my ears.

Haha, so true. I read that on so many myspace profiles.

-Soph-
26-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I don't think I'm ever not listening to music, Whenever i'm on my PC I listen to it, Whenever i'm out i listen to it, And most of the other times I have it on my CD player., Oh yeah, I listen to music when I sleep too:rolleyes:

Virgin Mary
26-07-2006, 01:55 PM
I love music, especially showtunes.

MG-Scorpion
26-07-2006, 02:05 PM
lol very very importent i cant leave my house without my ipod and my pc is packed with music :D

louder
26-07-2006, 02:12 PM
i listen to music quite a bit, i don't think i could live without it tbh.
since my mp3 player broke, when no-ones around i just starting singing and stuff. :p

-Soph-
26-07-2006, 02:34 PM
My friend dropped my iPod, So i'm stuck with a walkman :rolleyes: But i'm getting a nano for my birthday which isn't that far away.

lolerskates
26-07-2006, 03:15 PM
I always have music on unless i'm sleeping or watching tv. I obviously don't like it as much as asher_ who sings in the shower, how embarrassing?

RedStratocas
26-07-2006, 03:37 PM
'Music is my life//Music is life' is so cliche.

So true.

I love music, I listen to a lot of it. I wouldnt say that its the only thing in my life (even though I would be severly depressed if it was taken away) but its a pretty big role. I hope to have something to do with music when Im older.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!