PDA

View Full Version : My Apologese

Chridopey
27-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Over the last month, I have been a very rude person. I have disrespected many people in this section of the forum and some of them only said minor words and I reacted in a bad way. I am very sorry. I don't feel comfortable telling you why but I guess I should. I had a very close relationship with my Grandfather who acted like my Father when he was away. 5 weeks ago, he passed away due to the stress he has taken from my Grandmother. Now, whenever I hear anyone take a joke out of me it makes me react badly and I talk a load of bs =/
Anyway, what I ask now is if you guys accept my apology and we can have a fresh start. This message is mostly to: Omgabear, Harrison, Robbinson and I'm sure that there are many more. Sorry :(

gosling
27-07-2006, 12:42 PM
aww sheesh, sorry to hear bout your grandpaps :(

/Rossco\
27-07-2006, 12:43 PM
it takes a lot of guts for some people to admit when they are in the wrong.
i'm sure they will all understand.

Grimmauld
27-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Forgiving someone is worth a person's actions more than being mad at them and not creating a friendship. :) They'll understand.

omgabear
27-07-2006, 01:26 PM
You had the balls to stand up and appologise. I respect that.

Sorry bout your grandfather.

Sly
27-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Over the last month, I have been a very rude person. I have disrespected many people in this section of the forum and some of them only said minor words and I reacted in a bad way. I am very sorry. I don't feel comfortable telling you why but I guess I should. I had a very close relationship with my Grandfather who acted like my Father when he was away. 5 weeks ago, he passed away due to the stress he has taken from my Grandmother. Now, whenever I hear anyone take a joke out of me it makes me react badly and I talk a load of bs =/
Anyway, what I ask now is if you guys accept my apology and we can have a fresh start. This message is mostly to: Omgabear, Harrison, Robbinson and I'm sure that there are many more. Sorry :(

This isn't a place to take out your anger. Yes, you might be gowing through some rough times at home, but don't cause trouble and lick ass after.

I still don't like you.

Chridopey
27-07-2006, 01:29 PM
This isn't a place to take out your anger. Yes, you might be gowing through some rough times at home, but don't cause trouble and lick ass after.

I still don't like you.

Im ok with that.
Im not here to make you like me or not, I just want to explain why i've been behaving in these ways.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!