PDA

View Full Version : Steee did family crest!

JonJon
28-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Well done mate!

I would've got more pictures but I only joined him when he was going to fight demon, and he went to go get his cooking gauntlets before I could get another picture....

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3035/stee1qj5.png (http://imageshack.us)

Grimmauld
28-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Aww thanks. ^^ Much thanks to Computer_Screen for being my competition to beating the quest. JonJon for helping me and cheering for me while I was fighting the HARD demon, Harrison for helping me retreive those rich gold ores and not but not least, Bejebus for helping me loads. ^^ And also Blt for letting me smelt his iron bars. xD

Axel
28-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Gratz stee

JonJon
28-07-2006, 01:46 AM
Bejebus for helping me loads.

This means not being online throughout the whole quest and not helping him get the preparations for it. :D

Axel
28-07-2006, 01:47 AM
Lol jon
All the work was done by me and jon (mostly me)

Grimmauld
28-07-2006, 01:49 AM
Lol jon
Actually, all the work was done by me .. you abandoned me after you got your smelly level 3 clue. :(

Axel
28-07-2006, 01:51 AM
Actually, all the work was done by me .. you abandoned me after you got your smelly level 3 clue. :(

Oh well :p

JonJon
28-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Lol jon

Well, he couldnt have done it without me waiting at the edgeville dungeon wildy for him, telling him to run past evrything to the demon then getting stuck and him running off, then me following after him, then running infront of a spider, getting poisoned, cheering him on while I was dieing, nicking his anti poison potions and varrock tele then going with him to complete the quest then missing the picture of him completing the quest.

Bejebus
28-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Amg i went to bed at like half 1 =( i didnt get to help you sorry
But well done i just died again n lost my cooking gauntlets again but when i respawned in fally i found a dmace :)

JonJon
28-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Amg i went to bed at like half 1 =( i didnt get to help you sorry
But well done i just died again n lost my cooking gauntlets again but when i respawned in fally i found a dmace :)

How are you so damn lucky?

Axel
28-07-2006, 11:38 AM
How are you so damn lucky?

He isnt, he just eat an easter egg

computer screen
28-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Aww thanks. ^^ Much thanks to Computer_Screen for being my competition to beating the quest. JonJon for helping me and cheering for me while I was fighting the HARD demon, Harrison for helping me retreive those rich gold ores and not but not least, Bejebus for helping me loads. ^^ And also Blt for letting me smelt his iron bars. xD

COMPITION!??!??!? lol i didn't know it was a compition if it was i would of been smithing iron pl8s for more xp lol ohwel u should of just said that ud wait for me before when u was way ahead in smithing than i would of waited for u :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!