PDA

View Full Version : Romeo and Juliet

CarolineQT2774
08-02-2005, 03:05 AM
I love the Romeo and Juliet Competition on the UK Habbo Hotel. It is so much fun! :p
I got pretty far, Past the Mazes, To Juiliette's Room, Rooftop Rumble, and now I'm at the Maze thing with a lot of Yukka Plants!
How far have you guys got?

Question/Comments about Romeo and Juliet Comp. here...

G-flow
08-02-2005, 09:20 AM
yup im not the yukka maze, sum1 is in the way -.-

Jamie
08-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Awww I'm stop on the Maria bit, I don't know what she means :s

CarolineQT2774
08-02-2005, 08:36 PM
frontslide - I got passed that and I felt like I achieved something huge. I was so excited. But I know how feels for someone to be in the way. I was waiting for like a half an hour in the Romeo & Juliet Maze Start because someone was dancing (so they couldn't get kiked for being inactive in over 15 min) and everyone was sending call for help and everything.

jamie33 - When she says "Use Cupid", she means used cupid as the password to get into Juliet's Room. Search Juliet and click on her room and use cupid as the password. You'll then see a picture of somebody in the corner of that room by the bunny. You have to find that person. I'll give you two hints. "Worker". "Outside Places". When you find that person, tell her "love" and she'll give you another clue.

I have a whole guide up to the Final Clue room. (The room that the teleport leads to from the yukka maze room)

I hope this helps.

P.S. How many Love Ducks are there in all the mazes, so I can get the pass to the Maze End Room? :s

Ezzie.
14-02-2005, 03:16 PM
w00t ur a life saver caroline :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!