PDA

View Full Version : Will CSS work with these.

Jord
28-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey, on my computer downstairs, well my moms i always played CSCZ until I got VAC banned for nothing, before then I was able to play 1 game then when I next used it the 2 people came up then it went to a black screen and froze, then I unistalled and I was able to play 1 game again.

How can I fix that ^? because I want my bro to be able to play aswell (downstairs)

We have the same computer make so would I be able to play with this;
http://www.****************/uploads/30f00d680d.png

Also if it works I have no sound atm, so i'll need to buy a speaker.

I'm gonna make a new steam account if you guys can help.
If you can help get CSS to work downstairs comp i'll rep you.

Bicept
28-07-2006, 07:49 PM
well you said you got VAC banned for nothing, obvisly you did and you dont wanna tell us maybe cus you was ' Hacking, Cheating ' ?..
--
and ye you should be fine playing css with them spec's

Jord
28-07-2006, 07:57 PM
I didn't do nothing, I logged on & I was banned.

-----------

How would It work on downstairs Computer, I had a big problem with it downstairs.

NekkLe
28-07-2006, 10:24 PM
I didn't do nothing, I logged on & I was banned.

-----------

How would It work on downstairs Computer, I had a big problem with it downstairs.
You need to set up a hom network sharing system, bascially you need a router and that seperates the connection from your computor to the other one. You may need a wireless router seeing as you have a computor upstaris and one downstairs?

I'm sure theres a valid reason for being VAC banned, they only ban if your abusive or through cheating..

Jord
28-07-2006, 10:35 PM
I always used to play on war3 servers all day, then aim_crazyjump then after that I got banned.

Bicept
29-07-2006, 12:37 AM
what , GFX card do you have, and have you installed the latest drivers?

Troubling
29-07-2006, 10:00 AM
i had to install the latest graphics drivers before i cud play the game

Lithium
29-07-2006, 03:10 PM
ur ram is definately good enough to play, what gfx card du have? i cudnt play ocz of my gfx card when i started playing on my new computed

Jord
29-07-2006, 08:13 PM
I've got it to work now, @ downstairs comp what do i need to d/l? I aint tryed it yet tho.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!