PDA

View Full Version : www.dark-future.org

Krypsis
28-07-2006, 09:52 PM
It's a GREAT game!

I recommend joining and if you're already signed up / going to sign up please tell me your username, mine is 'Python'.

Here's a bit about the game:

Dark Future is a text based game where the ultimate goal is to become the highest ranked player of the game with a large crew. To gain enough influence and respect, you must socialize with other people, do crimes, transport trade items and set up a crew.
As you step into the world of Dark Future starting out as an apprentice, you will discover various manners to create your friendship with other players, how to create money, grow in rank and get stronger. When the moment is right you will have the possibility to create your own crew and start your family. But remember that you will always have to watch your back.

If you are thinking of joining make sure you read the manual and read this if you need any more help (must be signed up to read):
http://www.dark-future.org/e.php?thread=18&forum=1&p=FORUMS.list_thread

I really recommend joining it, it's confusing at first and might seem boring at first but once you get into it and learn how to play it, it becomes really fun.

Connor.

Crimson
31-07-2006, 04:35 PM
What is the graphics like?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!