PDA

View Full Version : Paying for Uploader

Evasion
29-07-2006, 06:25 AM
I need a good, efficient and cleanly coded uploader. I would like one like **************** and uploadz.co.uk.

Needed Features
- Be able to put upload field on home page
- Member system that I can intergrate with my template
- Member system that shows the user what they have uploaded
- Allow only certain types of extensions
- Maximum file size

We can negociate the price.
PM me if you have one.

Hitman
29-07-2006, 06:42 AM
Sygon. may be able to help you.

Evasion
29-07-2006, 07:49 AM
I have PM'd him. Thanks.

Luckyrare
29-07-2006, 10:00 AM
How much you paying?

Slixor
29-07-2006, 10:53 AM
sygon will ask for £1m or something dumb, if i was you only accept half sygons price xD and be careful, if you get him in a mood hey says he queits and takes ur money :p

Hitman
29-07-2006, 10:58 AM
sygon will ask for £1m or something dumb, if i was you only accept half sygons price xD and be careful, if you get him in a mood hey says he queits and takes ur money :p

Yeh, I always got him angry for some reason lol.

Slixor
29-07-2006, 11:08 AM
its cos hes lazy and he never does what u paid him to do, then when u ask him he cba so he makes up an excuse

Sygon.
29-07-2006, 11:48 AM
its cos hes lazy and he never does what u paid him to do, then when u ask him he cba so he makes up an excuse

Erm no? I may get angry because i have you whining at me all the ****ing time and after a month you still didnt do what you had to? I still do the work but i dont like little noobs like you slixor annoying me.

Slixor
29-07-2006, 11:54 AM
erm actually it took you 1 week to upload a temaplate, then i waited 1 week for you to edit it which id paid your for and u didnt. so i asked you on msn to hurry.

Sygon.
29-07-2006, 12:03 PM
erm actually it took you 1 week to upload a temaplate, then i waited 1 week for you to edit it which id paid your for and u didnt. so i asked you on msn to hurry.

Ha you make me laugh, actually the real story is, i uploaded it in a day done everything waited a month for the pages then you didnt even make them? So look make all these ****ty comments at me and these idiotic threads but at the end of the day you are a noob, and you cant take the fact that im better and you and that your **** and cant control your scanlines?

Im not the best but atleast im better than you, stop trying to provoke me & get a life. Also if you cant understand that due to your ****ty reading skills, heres a summary of that: **** OFF>

speed-networks!
29-07-2006, 12:06 PM
i think you 2 should grow up ,This a fight over nothink

Sygon.
29-07-2006, 12:07 PM
i think you 2 should grow up ,This a fight over nothink

Well i havent made any remarks until he started his ****.

Liam.
I have one similar
it's user system which comes with uploader and once you upload file it has link to image file name and who uploaded.

Slixor
anyway sygon u owe me £8 cos u were meant to add player and dj says boxes + rare system which u didnt do :p btw u canyt just "quit"

ClubTime
29-07-2006, 02:10 PM
I got one the same as **************** if your interested

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!