PDA

View Full Version : It's Hard To Be Believed On Habbo, Isn't it?

Fawne
08-02-2005, 06:01 PM
!!!Hello Habbo's!!!
Over the past for weeks i have noticed that trying to convince a Habbo that something tragic happened in your life is near to impossible.

It's also strange how when you say something that you can't prove in any way, that people begin to think of a you in a different way. Like they're getting some kind of 'negative vibes' or something, or totally dis-agree and think your lying.

Well this isn't fair. And i know that some people do like to fake it just to draw attention. But what if it did really happen?

Take This For An Example :

"My Brother Died Yesterday!" (!x!Very Very Tragic!x!)

"Oh Rite, I'm So Sorry For You" (Sarcasm... Like Totally)

What would you say if you came across this situation?
Or if you did, what did you say?

Some people don't know how it may hurt them emotionally, as it also is very difficult to show your emotions on Habbo, or say how you feel inside.
People can forget to use their voice, or even unable to explain their emotions through words.
All we can see is a Habbo and nothing more. We can't see the reaction that people get in real-life.
We only have the smilies, that can not always show how we feel, they're there just to give a vague opinion on how someone may feel.

So next time you decide to offend someone else's life, you think about how much it would really hurt them, and also you need to think about :

'What You Would Feel Like If It Happened To You?'

!.x.!Thank You All For Reading!.x.!

Sakisha :)

Lµke
08-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Well with so many scammers on habbo its hard to believe/trust anyone these days.... sad init :(

Mentor
08-02-2005, 06:44 PM
Well the majoity of people who loose a family member dont tend to scream it around habbo, wich is why many poeple get suspisos.
Then you get people saying somthing belive able, say my cat died. But then they go and ask for furni to make them feel better.
If you ask for furni you deffintly lieing in my opinion. If you dont then it could be true.

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 08:38 PM
I agree with Reformed, it is hard to believe with so many scammers around what to believe...

Dave,
08-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Ummm well you are having a converstaion and someone comes out with that. What are you meant to do, its only a chat room.

GommeInc
08-02-2005, 10:04 PM
And some people may not want to interfear with that sort of thing really

Ezzie.
09-02-2005, 05:58 PM
erm i aint messing about but my brother DID die when i was about one he was four :( and 2 other babies died too :(

Ezzie.
09-02-2005, 05:59 PM
it makes me feel well sad and i think it's sick people scam people out of pixelated furni and fake somthing like that! :@

Jack20012002 (admin): do not double post, simply edit ur previous one

Fawne
09-02-2005, 09:08 PM
This is the kind of thing im Talking about.
Snapshot's brother died, now if he said that to someone he didn't know on Habbo.
Then just think of the reaction they might give him, like their face in real-life.
Or not being believed would just hurt u more.

Mined
09-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Its hard to believe someone really,
they usually get it for Furni or Sympathy/Attention.

Ezzie.
10-02-2005, 10:39 AM
jack im writing a sensitive post and i accidently double posted :S :(

G-flow
10-02-2005, 10:47 AM
I agree sakisha, Hardly anyone beleive's anyone, On my old habbo , i said it was my birthday, I wasn't asking for presents or anything, And people were like Sure it is...

Fawne
10-02-2005, 12:43 PM
I've just been through an incident just like the Article that i have written, that's, of course where i got my ideas from.
But also it's not just about me, other people also don't get believed on habbo either.

*~* Manda *~*
21-02-2005, 11:57 AM
thats is really true what sakisha said

Mentor
21-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Ill blive someone, unless they ask for any type or credit or furni, if they do that there deffintly liers in my opnion. But if the dont aks for that, then i would belive or at least goe them the benifit of teh doubt.

Fawne
21-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Well people can look for sympathy, other's ask for furniture and other's can tell the truth.
Frankly if they don't want furniture, and even want sympathy u shud really, at least, pretend to comfort them.

I'm so glad that people are discussing my articles that im writing, it's actually nice to see that people are thinking about what im writing, and it's not negative.
I like to inspire others :)

StaticChaz
21-02-2005, 03:15 PM
i think ur rite u made a gd point weldone :eusa_clap

ramjet
21-02-2005, 03:15 PM
when i had my furni shop someone sed ill work as an advertizer so i sed ok she went out came bak and sed

3 ppl came can i get paid now

i say no im not paying she says ok

then shes off agen

2 ppl came can i get paid now?

NO I'M NOT PAYING!!

she goes off

4 people came can i have that club sofa as my pay forever

i say your fired and she sez well ur just mean my mum died yesturday and my dad ran off today so im at my grandmas

i kik her

as if your dads ran off your mums dead and youve got nothing better to do then go on habbo

so its hard to believe ppl most of the time

Fawne
21-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Well that situation has 2 answers :

1. She's just looking for an excuse to have a go at you.
or
2. It really did happen and she's trying to take it off her mind.

I frankly was not there, but from what your saying. These are the solutions i can think of. :)
But i do understand how u feel about having someone say that to you, as immediately you think she's using an excuse to have a go at u, but sometimes, try to think further than that :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!