---MAD---
08-02-2005, 08:48 PM
www.habtips.com
Great radio
Great Staff

Need DJs! :8

Mentor
08-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Sorry, the splash page serves no real purpos and as well as not being partily interesting, also doesnt redirect uyou to the content when its doen.

The layout itself is not good, alot of it is hard to read and often even see, and the coloring hurts ones eyes. I sugegst you tone down the animation lsighly as well as making the page exspanbled so it shows better on bigger resoltions. Or at least center it.

plus slowing down the scrooling text would make it easyer to read as well as to focus on the page

splintercell!
08-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Well its ok but some are very unproffesional for example the guy on the frist page just makes the site a shrine to him and most of the Dj's break various rules! Also you seem to take pictures from RuneScape and so on.. Also the news system is just so random >.<

jamie5k
08-02-2005, 09:23 PM
i dont like the layout m8

-JT-
09-02-2005, 12:56 AM
I dont mean to be horrible so don't get me wrong. Basically the splash page has no real purpose and just uses up peoples download limits, your bandwith and doesn't even do anything. The layout, is confuzing, nothing to dtermine where the iFrame is and isn't! Also the font = bad comic sans is just unprofessional.

Ways to improove:

1. Remove the splash
2. Make a border round the iFrame and the Navigation, just a table will do
3. I think your images are of low quality, they have been saved at a low colour rate

I hope this helps but you really need to improove :)

---MAD---
09-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Images are low detail so the site loads faster for slower connections m8

Originally Posted by splintercell!
Well its ok but some are very unproffesional for example the guy on the frist page just makes the site a shrine to him and most of the Dj's break various rules! Also you seem to take pictures from RuneScape and so on.. Also the news system is just so random >.<

What do you mean by pictures from runescape

---MAD---
09-02-2005, 09:42 AM
sorry about duplicated, how do i delete this reply lol

Edit Anti-Pod [Moderator] Please Do Not Double Post, Simply Edit your 1st

Euphonick
09-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Is that a flash intro or is the site just black?

Hhmm ok, the site is Just Black

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!