PDA

View Full Version : ClubHabbo Copy - Yet Again!

Pages : [1] 2

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Ok lets compare ThinkHabbo to ClubHabbo..

-ThinkHabbo do a lottery. ClubHabbo do one a couple of months later.

-ThinkHabbo do a council. Clubhabbo do one a couple of weeks later.

-ThinkHabbo do an xfactor. Clubhabbo do a one a few days later.

-ThinkHabbo release a new layout as a suprise. ClubHabbo release a new layout as a suprise a few weeks later.

CONTENT
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

-ThinkHabbo have extending iframes. ClubHabbo have them on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a nice staff list with coloured frames. ClubHabbo have one aswell on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a room dropper. ClubHabbo have exactly the same room dropper but with links to view screenies of the room aswell on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a console background on the radio stats. Clubhabbo do one on their new layout.

And much more... You can see they have copied just by looking at their pages and their site and nobody say they done it first because they didnt.

Shows how much they copy, eh? =]
Edit by 8Freak8 (Site Manager): Stop posting these ThinkHabbo/ClubHabbo threads. Firstly nobody on this forum gives a hoot, secondly it's NOT NEWS and thirdly you are advertising ClubHabbo just by posting it.

Thread locked because of loads of rule breaks.

[Chris]
30-07-2006, 02:58 PM
shouldnt this be in website designing?

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Woops sorry - I didnt see that forum :( Mod please move it <3

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:00 PM
No offence mate but no-one is really that bothered. :)

Markness.
30-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Excuse me but. WHO CARES

this website rivalry was funny to start with
its now just plain boring

GET A LIFE YOU SAD LITTLE BOY

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Excuse me but. WHO CARES

this website rivalry was funny to start with
its now just plain boring

GET A LIFE YOU SAD LITTLE BOY
Ok you went a bit too far there.

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:02 PM
No offence mate but no-one is really that bothered. :)
You speak for yourself, soz i am bothered as it's my content that is being copied.

I suppose it's kind of good in a way as they must think its really that good to copy it like that ;P

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 03:04 PM
I think this is quite funny <3
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5198/hahahagt6.png

Craig
Another BIAS idiot. Well atleast ClubHabbo don't scam on Radio shows or fake the prizes/cheat.

End of.

Nkay
Another BIAS idiot. Well atleast ClubHabbo don't scam on Radio shows or fake the prizes/cheat.

End of.
We dont, do you have proof of this?
Also how many times has Skaterchu given out his DJ Deck and its still in his room.
Yeh sure!

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:05 PM
You speak for yourself, soz i am bothered as it's my content that is being copied.

I suppose it's kind of good in a way as they must think its really that good to copy it like that ;P
No but wouldn't you be checking there site anyway as rivals?

Thrived
Woah,
Its obviously a big matter because website rivalry between habbo fansites means alot to a certain majority of the habbo community, also how can you say that this is the wrong thread because its a Habbo UK related fansite copying an un official fansite which is based in the UK ;P

Rare-Cola

End of.

We dont actually.. We gave out the dino for the thinkhabbo quest? We have given out many thrones e.g. the thinkhabbo games. So.. if thats faking prizes then my names bob.

Thrived
30-07-2006, 03:07 PM
We dont actually.. We gave out the dino for the thinkhabbo quest? We have given out many thrones e.g. the thinkhabbo games. So.. if thats faking prizes then my names bob.

Hi bob <3
joking ;D

Yeah i know... you dont fake prizes and neither do the DJs because im one myself and we are always seen giving out prizes etc, people who say that about thinkhabbo are quite pathetic or believe in rumours too much. They've given out thrones on numerous occasions aswell.. just because you dont win dosnt mean its a scamsite. FOOL ;o ;)

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:07 PM
No but wouldn't you be checking there site anyway as rivals?
I never said we were rivals in the first place, i have no grudge against ClubHabbo, everyone has made a rivalry form and tbh i dont care. I just dont like it that my content is being stolen.

Craig
30-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi bob <3
joking ;D

Yeah i know... you dont fake prizes and neither do the DJs because im one myself and we are always seen giving out prizes etc, people who say that about thinkhabbo are quite pathetic or believe in rumours too much. They've given out thrones on numerous occasions aswell.. just because you dont win dosnt mean its a scamsite. FOOL ;o ;)
Dude I've never visited ThinkHabbo as a matter of fact,let alone listen to ****** dj stations.

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Dude I've never visited ThinkHabbo as a matter of fact,let alone listen to ****** dj stations.
WTH, you said before that ThinkHabbo scam and youve never visited the site so how the hell can you say that u idiot.
Youve basically just owned yourself and proven that you listen to rumours. WTH

Craig
30-07-2006, 03:13 PM
WTH, you said before that ThinkHabbo scam and youve never visited the site so how the hell can you say that u idiot.
Youve basically just owned yourself and proven that you listen to rumours. WTH
I never denied that I listen to rumours? Most people do,that's how a rumour spreads your moron. Just think if the rumour spread to me and I don't use your website then people have been listening to the rumour. I've also seen some screenshots which I'm not prepared to go into detail about now as to be frank I cant be bothered. And 'owning' people is for online games,not for speaking on a forum idiot.

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:14 PM
I never denied that I listen to rumours? Most people do,that's how a rumour spreads your moron. Just think if the rumour spread to me and I don't use your website then people have been listening to the rumour. I've also seen some screenshots which I'm not prepared to go into detail about now as to be frank I cant be bothered. And 'owning' people is for online games,not for speaking on a forum idiot.
Well your a bit of an idiot yourself if you listen to rumours then arent you.
Let's see some screenshots then and how can you prove that we dont give out prizes from a screenshot?

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 03:14 PM
The screenshots must be edited then ;) The shoutcast has only ever been max 10 higher than the real listeners because of people cloning to get enough listeners for a competition or w/e.. is that illegal? No. We ban people if they clone to much anyway ;)

Craig
30-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Well your a bit of an idiot yourself if you listen to rumours then arent you.
If your calling me an idiot for listening to rumours then about 98% of Habbo,your listeners/staff are idiots for listening to rumours, wether it be about Habbo, Celebrities or Eastenders, your calling them an idiot for listening to rumours....what a good Habbo site owner :rolleyes:

Ally
30-07-2006, 03:16 PM
ThinkHabbo ROCK MY SOCKS. Kai? END OF. ClubHabbo just smell really bad. Kthx. <3

bex_4_life
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yer clubhabbo copy EVERYHING that thinkhabbo does
it is sooooooooooooooooo ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nkay
If your calling me an idiot for listening to rumours then about 98% of Habbo,your listeners/staff are idiots for listening to rumours, wether it be about Habbo, Celebrities or Eastenders, your calling them an idiot for listening to rumours....what a good Habbo site owner :rolleyes:
Actually you'll be very suprised how many people stand up for what they believe in and actually use their own thoughts and not someone elses and i guarantee you none of my staff listen to rumours :)

Ally
30-07-2006, 03:17 PM
WOOT YEH. Tell them like it is :D

Rare-Cola
If our staff listened to rumours why would they still be working for us? :l

Arisham
Ok lets compare ThinkHabbo to ClubHabbo..

-ThinkHabbo do a lottery. ClubHabbo do one a couple of months later.

-ThinkHabbo do a council. Clubhabbo do one a couple of weeks later.

-ThinkHabbo do an xfactor. Clubhabbo do a one a few days later.

-ThinkHabbo release a new layout as a suprise. ClubHabbo release a new layout as a suprise a few weeks later.

CONTENT
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

-ThinkHabbo have extending iframes. ClubHabbo have them on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a nice staff list with coloured frames. ClubHabbo have one aswell on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a room dropper. ClubHabbo have exactly the same room dropper but with links to view screenies of the room aswell on their new layout.

-ThinkHabbo have a console background on the radio stats. Clubhabbo do one on their new layout.

And much more... You can see they have copied just by looking at their pages and their site and nobody say they done it first because they didnt.

Shows how much they copy, eh? =]

This isn't news. This is a post by a Thinkhabbo.com fan.
I also believe Habbox.com first done the lottery idea. So I am guessing Thinkhabbo.com and Clubhabbo.net "used" that idea. I don't know why people like to compare these two sites most of the time. Anyway, it is stupid and it is like the oldest person living in the world saying "you copied me by being born".

Fansites shouldn't be at war. They should be helping the Habbo community.

Oh yeah, I just read the most funniest post ever.

Also how many times has Skaterchu given out his DJ Deck and its still in his room.
Yeh sure!

Only idiots hand out dino eggs for free on a Habbo radio station. Thinkhabbo have wasted so much money on giving away major super rares on their radio that they are starting to suffer by affording hosting and other things.

Thrived
30-07-2006, 03:18 PM

In my opinion i think that its not the rumours themselves which are the trouble its the fact that certain people including yourself choose to believe them which make them evolve into something worse. You really need to actually visit ThinkHabbo to see what its really like and if you actually took the time to compare the two sites you would see that alot of the things on thinkhabbo have been copied by ClubHabbo in previous weeks and of course todays incident.

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 03:19 PM
I also believe Habbox.com first done the lottery idea. So I am guessing Thinkhabbo.com and Clubhabbo.net "used" that idea. I don't know why people like to compare these two sites most of the time. Anyway, it is stupid and it is like the oldest person living in the world saying "you copied me by being born".

I believe in that aswell but I think it is so stupid how all our hard work that we have done on our content has just been stolen. It is really sad and is now getting out of hand.

Ally
30-07-2006, 03:19 PM
TTTTHHHHHHINNNNNNNKKKKHAAAAABBBBBBBBOOOO OWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Scuzz
30-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Well tbh, We don't start any, Clubhabbo copies us, We don't like the content being copied. I used to be a Habbox listener dedicated aswell, But Like it closed and i found a better site Thinkhabbo.com No offence to you guys. Just gotta say that Th don't start any 'wars' among the fansites.

nicci
TBH who cares if they copied, it shows lack of imagination and thought, and I'm actually flattered they copied thinkhabbo.

maybe IF AND WHEN they come up with a GOOD idea thinkhabbo can use it

brandon
TTTTHHHHHHINNNNNNNKKKKHAAAAABBBBBBBBOOOO OWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Stop spamming our forum and use your own.

and lmao did you get your whole staff team to register to contribute to this thread or something?

Scuzz
30-07-2006, 03:21 PM
We're not spamming we're making a point.

Thrived

I agree with your last comment about fansites shouldnt be at war,
But unfortunately the incidents involving both fansites have caused them to quite dislike each other and not see eye-to-eye like fansites should. I also think that because thinkhabbo have more listeners ClubHabbo in their own way look up to them and do sometimes use their ideas eventhough obviously they wont admit it.

DJLouis
It is quite annoying i agree with craig. The other day i was listening to thinkhabbo. Then a dj said 5more listners and he'll give a throne. 1min later he said thats all i got time for folks you will be joind with dj bla bla next. I mean what's the point in doing a comp 1min befor your show ends?

Ally
30-07-2006, 03:22 PM

and lmao did you get your whole staff team to register to contribute to this thread or something?

SHUP KAI? Your just jelous cause I have a life times supply of cheese.. & i smell nice, you dont.

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:22 PM
We're not spamming we're making a point.
Yes you're not spamming but comments like
'THIIIIIIIIINKHABBBOO OWNNNN'
is spamming.

Billay
30-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Yeh sure!

he might have like 13 and gives them away and replaces it,

Nkay
It is quite annoying i agree with craig. The other day i was listening to thinkhabbo. Then a dj said 5more listners and he'll give a throne. 1min later he said thats all i got time for folks you will be joind with dj bla bla next. I mean what's the point in doing a comp 1min befor your show ends?
If you bothered to actually listen to the whole show you would have realised that the DJ said, he was going to give a throne out at the start of the show at a certain amount of listeners.
If it is too late then the competition doesnt go ahead simple and also if the listeners are not UNIQUE then it again, wont go ahead and im sure every other radio operates in the same way.

nicci

since this is a habbo related forum we will use it how we please and spamming, as if.

Thrived

On the rare occasion idiots do go on air and then get dealt with afterwards by the management team. We dont do fake competitions etc and if you listened to the whole show you would've realised that he had mentioned alot of times during his show about giving out a throne at a certain amount of listeners. Its like a bet, if they get the listeners up properly they win if they dont they lose nothing but still recieve a great show. xx

Scuzz
30-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Thats one post. Not all of us are spamming. And shes just.... Dedicated. :)

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:24 PM
SHUP KAI? Your just jelous cause I have a life times supply of cheese.. & i smell nice, you dont.

This is spamming? .....Are you that stupid?....Wasent thinkhabbo official? now i cant find them on the official fansite list or a official badge on there site?..:rolleyes:

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:25 PM
On the rare occasion idiots do go on air and then get dealt with afterwards by the management team. We dont do fake competitions etc and if you listened to the whole show you would've realised that he had mentioned alot of times during his show about giving out a throne at a certain amount of listeners. Its like a bet, if they get the listeners up properly they win if they dont they lose nothing but still recieve a great show. xx i did listnen to the whole show :\ he only said it once and that was 1min befor he fineshd his slot. "sorry for double post"

brandon
since this is a habbo related forum we will use it how we please and spamming, as if.
If you think comments like 'THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKKKKKHABBBBOO OWN' isn't
spam then you are completely wrong. I'm not saying all your posts are spam, I was talking about that comment in particular, and yes you can use it how you want aslong as it's news and the post isn't spam, you wont use it completely how you want as the forum rules are there for a reason.

Rare-Cola
he might have like 13 and gives them away and replaces it,
ACtually he isnt that rich, he traded most of his thrones for that DJ deck, he could only afford about 3 and I dont think he would waste all of his thrones to give away prizes. He isnt that nice ;)

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:26 PM
This is spamming? .....Are you that stupid?....Wasent thinkhabbo official? now i cant find them on the official fansite list or a official badge on there site?..:rolleyes:
Yes ThinkHabbo was official, point..?

Weve been there and done that now.. and are now even better without supervision of sulake and being official doesnt prove anything. Its a badge?

Woopeydoo. We are now even better than what we were when we were official.

Ally
Thinkhabbo are the BEST fansite. If you dont see that.. then, go eat pie.

nicci
ever notice how skaterchu takes all the credit for everything clubhabbo does, gets all the badges etc

good thing about thinkhabbo is we do things as a team, like this for example LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:27 PM
i didnt listnen to the whole show :\ he only said it once and that was 1min befor he fineshd his slot. "sorry for double post"
EXACTLY! You didnt listen to the whole show..

And well done for editing your post you idiot!

Thrived
30-07-2006, 03:27 PM
i didnt listnen to the whole show :\ he only said it once and that was 1min befor he fineshd his slot. "sorry for double post"
I recommend you sort out your hearing aid or sort our your headset because what you heard was completely incorrect as alot of other dedicated people were tuned in at that time and had heard previously mentioned during the show about a throne being giving away..

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Okay so everybody that did listen to the show, how many times did i say that i was going to give out that throne?

More than once correct?

brandon
Thinkhabbo are the BEST fansite. If you dont see that.. then, go eat pie.
Better out of the two maybe, best habbo fansite I doubt it but we are all entitled to our opinions.

DJLouis
Yes ThinkHabbo was official, point..?

Weve been there and done that now.. and are now even better without supervision of sulake and being official doesnt prove anything. Its a badge?

Woopeydoo. We are now even better than what we were when we were official. I wasen't making a point i was just wondering why there no longer official...? i was hoping for a decent awnser :\

Thrived
30-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Okay so everybody that did listen to the show, how many times did i say that i was going to give out that throne?

More than once correct?

I i sir (aka correct)

nicci
30-07-2006, 03:29 PM

More than once correct?

all i heard down the mic screaming was

THRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bare times,

needed tablets afta

Arisham
30-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Why are you calling people idiots. Just because they don't have the typical opinion of thinkhabbo.com doesn't mean they are idiots. We all have different opinions and let me tell you something, you can NEVER make anyone like your site.

Christie

More than once correct?

Yes. I can recall a handful of shows where many rares have been given away. Not to mention the thinkhabbo lottery which gives away 20HCs a week.

Nkay
I wasen't making a point i was just wondering why there no longer official...? i was hoping for a decent awnser :\
We asked for official status to be taken away due to all of the complaints we were getting from sulake with rumours that people were spreading. Now that were not official we dont get any which is how we like it.

Secondly, why did you just post that you didnt listen to the whole show and they edit it and put u did listen to the whole show?

Whys that then?

nicci
dj louis gota say ur signature is rubbish lmao

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:31 PM
I recommend you sort out your hearing aid or sort our your headset because what you heard was completely incorrect as alot of other dedicated people were tuned in at that time and had heard previously mentioned during the show about a throne being giving away..

Now i no your talking rubbish...because i dident even tell you what dj, what time, :\ so that just goes to proove one member of there staff lies.

And before you start saying o it was nkay. it wasent, i wouldent listen to him djin any day well not untill his balls drop :\

Nkay
Why are you calling people idiots. Just because they don't have the typical opinion of thinkhabbo.com doesn't mean they are idiots. We all have different opinions and let me tell you something, you can NEVER make anyone like your site.
Where did i say i wanted people to like my site?

Nkay
Now i no your talking rubbish...because i dident even tell you what dj, what time, :\ so that just goes to proove one member of there staff lies.

And before you start saying o it was nkay. it wasent, i wouldent listen to him djin any day well not untill his balls drop :\
Least ive got some!

nicci
30-07-2006, 03:32 PM
djlouis who are you

and how much is sk8chu paying u for this

Ally
LOL NICCI, ya, his sig is like rubbish..

brandon
Yes. I can recall a handful of shows where many rares have been given away. Not to mention the thinkhabbo lottery which gives away 20HCs a week.
Habbox did a lottery before TH, does that mean I should pm sierk saying his content has been stolen? No obviously not. Just because they used your idea doesn't mean everything has been copied, maybe it has been and I'm wrong but no-one knows for definate and if I get 'insulted' for this post by a ThinkHabbo Habbox member it shows how narrow minded you are.

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Are you that perverced you been stalking me? how would you no i haven't got any testicals? omg perve!

Scuzz
Pmsl xD Another one of Niges Classic comments :)

Arisham
No no no. I have read your posts and you include negative terms in nearly all of them. So don't start trying to twist words and all that. Pathetic.

Thrived

as im a radio DJ i do actually listen to the radio round-about 24/7 when im not busy which means i do know another DJ to another and call tell which DJ was mentioning thrones etc.

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:34 PM
No no no. I have read your posts and you include negative terms in nearly all of them. So don't start trying to twist words and all that. Pathetic.
You never answered my question :)

nicci
coming from you,

musta been lookin at nkays balls then to say that aint dropped yet darlin

Ally
Louis go jump of a cliff or get eaten by a giant tomato.

Nkay
Are you that perverced you been stalking me? how would you no i haven't got any testicals? omg perve!
WOW! Nice comeback there..

Christie
Habbox did a lottery before TH, does that mean I should pm sierk saying his content has been stolen? No obviously not. Just because they used your idea doesn't mean everything has been copied, maybe it has been and I'm wrong but no-one knows for definate and if I get 'insulted' for this post by a ThinkHabbo Habbox member it shows how narrow minded you are.

Ye but thats one thing! ClubHabbo literally copies everything that we do.

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:35 PM
LOL NICCI, ya, his sig is like rubbish..
His signature is totally irrelevant to this whole topic. :rolleyes:

Edit: Christie maybe they do and if they do then yeah maybe you should contact Sulake about it.

DJLouis
djlouis who are you

and how much is sk8chu paying u for this

Sk8chu isen't paying me anything. :\

Thrived
The topic was about clubhabbo copying thinkhabbo not your own views on thinkhabbo itself so please go back on topic.

Arisham
Why should I answer your question? I don't have too and I am not going to because what you reply with will be crap and pointless.

nicci
dj louis

are u like 10-13

im guessin somewhere near there because, bascially, you aint got a clue what your on about.

Morty
30-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Ya know the reason why all this started, The superlove thing.. Everyone was saying it was unfair cause that pikachu noob won it...

Then they stole our ideas... EVEN STAFF So this post is ALL TRUE..

BTW DO I SEE HABBOX OFFICIAL? NO CAUSE U SUCK!

DJLouis
coming from you,

musta been lookin at nkays balls then to say that aint dropped yet darlin

You dont have to see someones testicals to no they aint dropd you listen to there voice hun :l

Ally
LOL GO LIAM GO LIAM GO LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

wooop!

face it, we ownnnn clubhabbo..

Nkay
Why should I answer your question? I don't have too and I am not going to because what you reply with will be crap and pointless.
Im sure :) More like you dont have a good enough answer..

And you know that i never said i was trying to make people like my site

Arisham
30-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Ya know the reason why all this started, The superlove thing.. Everyone was saying it was unfair cause that pikachu noob won it...

Habbox was official longer than Thinkhabbo.com.

Nkay
You dont have to see someones testicals to no they aint dropd you listen to there voice hun :l
Go see your local GP then mate and have your hearing tested.

Morty

you perticularly have to suck on skaterchus balls to see ;l

Nkay
HABBOS WAS LONGER THAN THINKHABBO OMG OMG OMG WERE SO JEALOUS!

Get a life you moron.

brandon

Do I see ThinkHabbo official, no not really. Go crawl back under your shell.

nicci
30-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Oh that whole super love this was a fix anyway,

cool-kitten007 told everyone skaterchu was up everynite, makin clone accounts n votin himself and doing giveaway with

"vote skaterchu and cool-kitten"

how low would you go for a badge?

Jamie W

One word , BOVVERED?

DJLouis
you perticularly have to suck on skaterchus balls to see ;l

Um you may fantasize about doing that mate but i defintley don't.. mite be your idea of fun but not mine ;)

ºNotesº
30-07-2006, 03:39 PM

Testicals dropping and voice breaking are not related exercises.

Morty

Even if you were, Who gives a dam ITS A DARN BADGE, GO SUCK UR BALLS

If you have any... Oh sorry skaterchu sucked them off

Arisham
Habbox. Not Habbos.
And yet again another pointless and negative post by the "not so great noob Nkay". Point proven.

Anyway, lets get back. No-one cares if who copied who. To be honest, I wouldn't copy thinkhabbo because their content is rubbish.

arouse

There's no need to because one of the first habbo lotteries was held by "Reem" and was promoted by habbo staff, and she finally just scammed everybody that entered the competition. ThinkHabbo isnt stealing any ideas, If habbo promoted it, then dont you think people are liable to also do a lottery? Yes, they are.

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Testicals dropping and voice breaking are not related exercises. When he scream's ;) screaches p.s im loving that sig!

Christie

Its amazing because we can still manage to get higher listeners on the radio than any other OFFICIAL site.

Jamie W
Habbox. Not Habbos.
And yet again another pointless and negative post by the "not so great noob Nkay". Point proven.

Anyway, lets get back. No-one cares if who copied who. To be honest, I wouldn't copy thinkhabbo because their content is rubbish.

So what if our content is rubbish? Atleast we dont steal our layout from habbo hotel :| you ****ing idiot

Morty
Um you may fantasize about doing that mate but i defintley don't.. mite be your idea of fun but not mine ;)

So i fantasise about pixels..? SURE mate, I dont know what kind of gay crap you watch

nicci
Habbox. Not Habbos.

I bet you any money in the world you aint even read it, you talk out your backside.

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:41 PM
One word , BOVVERED?
Twenty two words, Go away and stop spamming, he said Habbox was unofficial cause we suck so I said the same about TH being unofficial.

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Habbox. Not Habbos.

Thats rich coming from you, lets see some content made by you then.

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Twenty two words, Go away and stop spamming, he said Habbox was unofficial cause we suck so I said the same about TH being unofficial.

Look 2 words - **** OFF. As stated in this thread earlier , As it is a habbo matter we can discuss and argue this as much as we like thank you :)

Morty
Its true nige.. I gotta say i dont see much of a layout from habbox

probably use freewebs dont ya?

arouse

Incase you didnt read it, I'll say it again.

Originally Posted by Stealth

There's no need to because one of the first habbo lotteries was held by "Reem" and was promoted by habbo staff, and she finally just scammed everybody that entered the competition. ThinkHabbo isnt stealing any ideas, If habbo promoted it, then dont you think people are liable to also do a lottery? Yes, they are.

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Incase you didnt read it, I'll say it again.

Originally Posted by Stealth

Yeah I read it just there was no need for a responce :] Apart from that yeah but Habbox still done it before TH, that's like saying
Clubhabbo didn't copy thinkhabbo because vhabbo done it before them sort of thing.

Arisham
Lol. Nkay is getting friends to come help him out. Shows how they are losing the argument. Pfft I would rather have Clubhabbo's layout than Thinkhabbo's. No offence Ult ;]

And your content is rubbish. Do you ever wonder what the visitors on thinkhabbo.com do? They only go on there for the radio. That is all. I would prefer to have 20 visitors browse the website rather have 300 listeners not browsing. Anyway, I am not going to jump to assumptions. I'm also not going to waste time arguing anymore with some biased fanatics.

And Nkay, you will get to see when I open my fansite.

DJLouis
Um, what has a layout got to do with anything.

Nkay
Anyway this is just pointless now, all im saying is that ClubHabbo are quite sad as they cant think of their own content and its really sad..

Morty
30-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Maybe u should PM sierk and tell him to get a decent layout

arouse
Yeah I read it just there was no need for a responce :]

Because I proved you wrong.

Rockstar
have you ever though skaterchu and nkay. are mates

Nkay
Um, what has a layout got to do with anything.
True...

Condas
30-07-2006, 03:45 PM
i hate both fansites I only liked radio habbo and still like habbohut

brandon
Because I proved you wrong.
I edited my post read it again :rolleyes:.

Morty
Habbox go sniff ****IN PIKACHUS **** CAUSE U SUCK! U DUM PIECES OF CRAP.. GET A PROPER SITE U PIECES OF DOG ****!

nicci
i think what the problem is with this is, its not just events which they copy which are no longer original or signature to a website, they copied a complete staff list with the same colours now come on its not clever and it doesnt look good, if anyone looks stupid its clubhabbo.net

Jamie W
Lol. Nkay is getting friends to come help him out. Shows how they are losing the argument. Pfft I would rather have Clubhabbo's layout than Thinkhabbo's. No offence Ult ;]

And your content is rubbish. Do you ever wonder what the visitors on thinkhabbo.com do? They only go on there for the radio. That is all. I would prefer to have 20 visitors browse the website rather have 300 listeners not browsing. Anyway, I am not going to jump to assumptions. I'm also not going to waste time arguing anymore with some biased fanatics.

A total load of ******** dude. Listners dont just come on thinkhabbo for the radio , they also visit the content and the forum and we have plenty of amazing features avliable on the website

Pfft I would rather have Clubhabbo's layout than Thinkhabbo's. No offence Ult ;]

Atleast our layout is uniqe and not stole from habbo , you piece of ****

Nkay

Have ClubHabbo's layout then LMAO do i look bothered? At least i have a site and you can say that it **** all you like, id like to see you do better.

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:46 PM
I personally don't like clubhabbo....thinkhabbo is ok i surpose when they acturley do comps and don't ignore requests but other then that..nkay. copying content is the same as saying u copy habbo's content eg.pictures screen shots off habbo because the screen shot was on habbo first so its till copying content.

brandon
30-07-2006, 03:46 PM
If I'm honest I actually like ThinkHabbo's layout better but that's just my opinion

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 03:47 PM
If I'm honest I actually like ThinkHabbo's layout better but that's just my opinion

Good Boy :)

Arisham
Back on topic people :l
This is just another pointless argument between thinkhabbo and clubhabbo.

The bottom line is, no-one cares who copied who.

Nkay
I personally don't like clubhabbo....thinkhabbo is ok i surpose when they acturley do comps and don't ignore requests but other then that..nkay. copying content is the same as saying u copy habbo's content eg.pictures screen shots off habbo because the screen shot was on habbo first so its till copying content.
Thats true louis but i have been given formal written permission from sulake to use their images, we did not give ClubHabbo any permission in any shape or form.

Nkay

Your the only one saying that and if your not bothered then **** off.

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 03:48 PM

Yes people do care :) - Look back throught the other pages in the thread and see that. If you dont want to argue with us why dont you look outside and actually get a life you dumb ****

arouse

Seriously, are you an idiot? More people are giving an opinion within the thread because they have a right to. ClubHabbo are a bunch of unoriginal b'sers, they're obviously just doing it to try and get as many listeners as TH since it's so popular.

EggyEmz
May i Just Say Ive TRIED To read All These Little Chats And Its Took Me Ages Too And I Think Most Of You Are Being Childish ! And I Cnt Be Bothered ! Cause Honestly I Dont Have No Idea What Your On About !

!E4!
You ALL do this again. How many times do you use this place as a battleground.

Clubhabbo rips off. Got it kai.
He was STATING IT.
Now we get all the STUPID crap you all throw around about thinkhabbo.

Basically, stop slamming fansites. THEY ARE FANSITES. Stop slamming Nige. Simple, cos what the hell has he EVER done to you personally, physically anything like that. Fgs. You all make me sick the way you go on.
It's like some stupid popularity contest. Like when every kept saying that cos CH got Best Official Fansite, it mean TH was crap.I think not. :/

(When I say You all.. I'm on about TH Haters, so try and not take me out of context)

Love Your Friendly Habbohood Watchperson <3

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Thats true louis but i have been given formal written permission from sulake to use their images, we did not give ClubHabbo any permission in any shape or form. Yes but you do get my drift tho if you no what i mean? yes club habbo should of written to you asked for permisson if it's such and issuie report them :\

Nkay
May i Just Say Ive TRIED To read All These Little Chats And Its Took Me Ages Too And I Think Most Of You Are Being Childish ! And I Cnt Be Bothered ! Cause Honestly I Dont Have No Idea What Your On About !
Well dont bother reading then :/

Jamie W

READ MY LIPS YOU DUMB ****

GO PLAY IN THE ROAD :)

Christie

And your point is...

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Cmon guys no need to swere on the forum we can be civil about this...

Arisham
30-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Why should I continue to argue with you. You are:

a) just swearing
b) being so bias
c) being negative towards people who don't like the site
d) telling me to get a life when quite frankly, I don't need one

Nkay
30-07-2006, 03:51 PM

a) just swearing
b) being so bias
Well your certainly right about not needing one..

Rare-Cola
You ALL do this again. How many times do you use this place as a battleground.

Clubhabbo rips off. Got it kai.
He was STATING IT.
Now we get all the STUPID crap you all throw around about thinkhabbo.

Basically, stop slamming fansites. THEY ARE FANSITES. Stop slamming Nige. Simple, cos what the hell has he EVER done to you personally, physically anything like that. Fgs. You all make me sick the way you go on.
It's like some stupid popularity contest. Like when every kept saying that cos CH got Best Official Fansite, it mean TH was crap.I think not. :/

(When I say You all.. I'm on about TH Haters, so try and not take me out of context)

Love Your Friendly Habbohood Watchperson <3
Clubhabbo does rip off. ThinkHabbo have never done anything wrong, we havent stole anything at all. ClubHabbo are just jealous of our popularity.

Christie

a) just swearing
b) being so bias

But many other people are being negative towards us because we don't like CH

Jamie W

a) just swearing
b) being so bias

You do need a life :)

!E4!
Well your certainly right about not needing one..

It probably doesn't have one... *cough*

lDeclan
True , SkaterChu wouldnt give a thing to anyone..

Thrived
30-07-2006, 03:52 PM
You do need a life :)

NO SWEARING JAMIE
-gives a gold star-

now back on topic <3

nicci
lets just settle this by saying

skaterchu is a *******

Ally
Omg EggyEmz, Are You Emma As In Ef0xy?

Chickenblob
I like both fansites the same.
But I have to admit ThinkHabbo's Dj's are alot more fun
and their layout looks brill! :D

Thrived
30-07-2006, 03:53 PM

Big up da phillip xx

Christie

Yaaay I like being fun <3

nicci

marry me

!E4!
Clubhabbo does rip off. ThinkHabbo have never done anything wrong, we havent stole anything at all. ClubHabbo are just jealous of our popularity.

Ohh. I know ya'll don't steal.

The fact Clubhabbo does rip off and make it SO blatent, makes me angry :)

Rare-Cola
Yep, if you tune into clubhabbo you always seem to be falling asleep -.-' Atleast we're lively on ThinkHabbo and actually entertain people..

Thrived
:D
Yaaay I like being fun <3
Me too

Christie we rock babe <3

Nkay
Thank you very much and btw i remember a thread a while aback saying clubhabbo djs were better than ours, what by playing chicken sounds over the radio wth?

Jamie W
lets just settle this by saying

skaterchu is a *******

Let me tell you a story :)

Skaterchu is n00b :) we kinda knew that

Atleast our layout is unqie you dumb **** and we keep things orginal , We dont hotlink all our images like clubhabbo and atleast we dont play chicken NOISES

GO LAY SOME EGGS YOU DUMB ****

YEH WE ROCK BABE <3

nicci
30-07-2006, 03:54 PM
http://www.thinkhabbo.com

tune in now win a throne with

dj nkay

Thrived
Yep, if you tune into clubhabbo you always seem to be falling asleep -.-' Atleast we're lively on ThinkHabbo and actually entertain people..

That is so true,
I got so bored DJ'ing at clubhabbo
no wonder i came to thinkhabbo !?!?!
omgg, they are like: HELLO and at thinkhabbo we're : "LIKEE YAY WOO HYPER CRAZYY "

EDIT : Someone give them a happy pill x

lDeclan
ThinkHabbo Radio Would Be better if i was a DJ :) *Hint*Hint*

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 03:55 PM
I remember this DJ on clubhabbo once called DJ disney and they only played disney songs -.-' I mean how sad? Why would we wanna listen to the bambi theme tune!?

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 03:55 PM
http://www.thinkhabbo.com

tune in now win a throne with

dj nkay

YAYAYAYAYYAYA
ITS DJ NKAY
MAYBE HE WILL MAKE SOME CHICKEN NOISES
</3

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 03:56 PM
fUNNY how us at ThinkHabbo can argue our points you dumb ****ers :)

nicci
I remember this DJ on clubhabbo once called DJ disney and they only played disney songs -.-' I mean how sad? Why would we wanna listen to the bambi theme tune!?

wasnt that you?

Condas
just like habbo

think we like Chestington World of adventures which is like for 0-11 year olds

brandon
I'm glad the arguments have stopped, I don't see why you used Habbox to argue, it should be clubhabbo forum. :s

Jamie W
I'm glad the arguments have stopped, I don't see why you used Habbox to argue, it should be clubhabbo forum. :s

As using HX Forum is easier ;)

Christie
30-07-2006, 03:57 PM
YAYAYAYAYYAYA
ITS DJ NKAY
MAYBE HE WILL MAKE SOME CHICKEN NOISES
</3

Ye or maybe play the bambi theme tune

Rare-Cola
YAYAYAYA DJ Nkay - ThinkHabbo.Com

OR

Dj woobey on ClubHabbo.Net

WTH!? WHO THE HELL IS WOOBEY!? :s Does he think hes funny or something? Hes boring me to tears :(

Jamie W
Ye or maybe play the bambi theme tune

THE BAMBI THEME IS HOT
IWANT TO LISTEN TO IT
NOW
</3

Thrived

(off topic)
your sig rocks omgg toy story <3

Anyway, i agree no need to argue this thread was about stating an obvious fact not your own opinion on each fansite just the one point.

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 03:58 PM
YAYAYAYA DJ Nkay - ThinkHabbo.Com

OR

Dj big****ey :) on ClubHabbo.Net

WTH!? WHO THE HELL IS WOOBEY!? :s Does he think hes funny or something? Hes boring me to tears :(

More like dj big****ey :)

Thrived
30-07-2006, 03:59 PM
More like dj big****ey :)

Jamie STOP SWEARING.
Bad boy.
-removes gold star-

NAUGHTY CORNER !!

Arisham
I admit that Thinkhabbo.com has better DJs than clubhabbo.net but I preferred the DJs on habbohut and habboxlive.

Morty
PUT SKATERCHU BACK IN HIS POKEBALL WHERE HE BELONGS..

WHO WANTS TO SEE THAT SCUM OF A FACE

Christie
I thought woobey was a girl :S shows how dodgy that is arrrgh

Christie

Thrived
30-07-2006, 04:00 PM
I admit that Thinkhabbo.com has better DJs than clubhabbo.net but I preferred the DJs on habbohut and habboxlive.

Ive only ever listened to two fansites and alot of the DJs who ive seen with missions of Habboxlive and habbohut have DJ'ed at thinkhabbo at some point? :P

Jamie W
Lets give you some stats to back up our cases :)

DJ Nkay - 171

DJ Gayle - 65

;)

Rare-Cola
HabboHut DJs are quite good but they have kinda died now :( Thanks for that nice comment though :]

DJLouis
1thing i personally dont liek bout thinkhabbo is how every one goes on about amy and nkay..going out :\ i mean it does get a bit annoying

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I agree HabboHut has kinda died ;]

Morty
Lets give you some stats to back up our cases :)

DJ Nkay - 171

DJ Gayle - 65

;)

DJ Gay Init :P

Jamie W
1thing i personally dont liek bout thinkhabbo is how every one goes on about amy and nkay..going out :\ i mean it does get a bit annoying

Cause there a good couple ;]

Thrived

They used to mention it alot but now they dont they prefer to be out of the limelight with their relasionship.

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:02 PM
They used to mention it alot but now they dont they prefer to be out of the limelight with their relasionship.

Maybe we need to find a new couple ;)

Rare-Cola
Yea I can see how that can get a bit annoying but they cant really help it if they love each other :(

We still own though <333

Thrived
Maybe we need to find a new couple ;)
o who?

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:03 PM
DJ Gay Init :P

Good boy :)

Jamie W
o who?

*hint* *hint* geo ;)

DJLouis
Can someone awnser me question now! why aint thinkhabbo official any more?

Condas
Ive only ever listened to two fansites and alot of the DJs who ive seen with missions of Habboxlive and habbohut have DJ'ed at thinkhabbo at some point? :P

agreed, but i think

Radiohabbo,Habbohut And Habbox live are the strongist or was,

Steven.
Hmm. so who cares.

overall i'm guessing Jason (Rare-cola has fell out with Ryan. (skaterChu). as i know for a fact you wouldn't of done this before as you were best of friends.

on another point, Jamie, why are you stealing Habbox's bandwidth? :rolleyes:

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 04:04 PM
*hint* *hint* geo ;)
JAMIE <3's GEO :o! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW.

P.S. - ClubHabbo think their hard for copying ;o!

Jamie W

We asked to be removed so we was not under the scrutiny of Sulake :) So we can do what we want and not have accusations thrown around

Thrived
agreed, but i think

Radiohabbo,Habbohut And Habbox live are the strongist or was,
They used to be before thinkhabbo got the limelight,
they've now faded into the background alot. ;[[ x

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:05 PM

Or we could have the new coyple - JEN AND JASON ;)

Dal
I'm glad about the arguments stopping now really. But i honestly think people are beginning to realise what clubhabbo are like. Sometimes i think they just do it because they want to annoy thinkhabbo. Of course i know not everyone can like thinkhabbo or clubhabbo but i'm glad some haters can see what clubhabbo are like ASWELL. It's pathetic now. Logged on today and saw their radio stats. BLATANTLY copied and the staff list...well you make your mind up on that one :rolleyes: As nicci said earlier it shows lack of creativity and imagination not able to think of their own ideas. Some people said earlier about the lottery. I think we will disregard the fact of that as Habbox were one of the first habbo fansites to do it and also the habbo staff explanation earlier. It's all funny but just shows the rivalry between some fansites.

Rare-Cola
ThinkHabbo asked to be removed official because we didnt want to be under the control of sulake and when we played 1 song with a bit of swearing in by accident we got in trouble for it.

Thrived

LOL SHUP JASON

nicci
i love you skaterchu

DJLouis
how bout chrissie and kcmac xD

Steven.
30-07-2006, 04:06 PM

i don't see how they think they're 'hard for copying. i just think, you're thinking you're 'hard for causing trouble when its not really needed. ;)

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:06 PM
i love you skaterchu

I LOVE YOU MORE THOUGHT NICCI </3

Helc
30-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Both fansites are being as immature as each other by posting these stupid threads

GROW UP PLS. and if you want to paddy about your fansites do it were someone cares. Mhm then again that means you cant post it anywhere.

These treads are STUPID and because 'thinkhabbo' isnt offical no more because they 'didnt want to be official -.-' WHY IS THIS UK NEWS!? Thankyoupls.

Thrived
30-07-2006, 04:07 PM
how bout chrissie and kcmac xD

ooerr ! ;]

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Both fansites are being as immature as each other by posting these stupid threads

GROW UP PLS. and if you want to paddy about your fansites do it were someone cares. Mhm then again that means you cant post it anywhere.

These treads are STUPID and because 'thinkhabbo' isnt offical no more because they 'didnt want to be official -.-' WHY IS THIS UK NEWS!? Thankyoupls.

If there stupid , Go post elswhere then ;]
DISCO INFERNO WITH DJ NKAY </3

brandon
30-07-2006, 04:08 PM
If there stupid , Go post elswhere then ;]
DISCO INFERNO WITH DJ NKAY </3
He was making a point.

SkaterChu
30-07-2006, 04:09 PM

So tell me, do the dinos your site gives away grow on trees?

Jamie W
He was making a point.

Well , If he was making a point then he should make it elsewhere

Thrived

Because ClubHabbo are UK news and this is about them and their copying of thinkhabbo which used to be an official site but eventhough its not anymore its still based in Habbo UK.

I doubt thinkhabbo are immature for stating a point ClubHabbo started this business bycopying in the first place.

Steven.
uhuh. i agree with Brume. i know for a fact Jason && ryan used to best of friends. so i'm guessing they've had some sort of argument and fell out for Jason to of posted this.

on an off-topic note;
Jamie, why are you hotlinking images off Habbox. *cough* ;)

DJLouis
30-07-2006, 04:10 PM

Finally skaterchu is here to defend him self :)

brandon
Well , If he was making a point then he should make it elsewhere
lol KCMac, if he was going to make a point about the discussion this thread would be the place to post it :p

Thrived

They've done one dino quest and that was given to someone i dont know their habbo name..

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Actually Ryan - we gave away that dino, we have only ever done one competition for a dino and that was the thinkhabbo quest and we gave that to the habbo that won... All the rumours say it was one of our clones which it WASNT were not that sad, like you Ryan ;)

Jamie W
uhuh. i agree with Brume. i know for a fact Jason && ryan used to best of friends. so i'm guessing they've had some sort of argument and fell out for Jason to of posted this.

on an off-topic note;
Jamie, why are you hotlinking images off Habbox. *cough* ;)

Im not hotlinking images you sad ****

So do DJ Decks grow on trees for you then? :)

nicci

WOAH wait a minute, u didnt even argue or deny the accusasions :S

Thrived

So do DJ Decks grow on trees for you then? :)

JAMIE STOP SWEARING GOD,
Suprised you havnt been banned seriously omg

Dal
Do yours ryan. You are ****ing pathetic really/ You always dismiss the fact when we ask you about copying thinkhabbo. So i will ask you here now. Why are you so obsessed with copying EVERY SINGLE little thing thinkhabbo do. For instance the radio stats idea and the staff page. Releasing a new layout a few weeks after we do. It's obvious you are trying soooooo much to compete when you really are getting nowhere.

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:12 PM

OMG! Print screens

FrozenWhisper
Didn't read the whole thread, but I thinkthis is pethitic, why are two WEBSITES at "war"? Never been on eirther really,The only thing I have against TH is the people that flood rooms when your trying to talk to your mates...

brandon
The thing I like about SkaterChu is he can keep his cool and post without
swearing or insulting others. That's one thing he didn't copy! :p

Jamie W
Do yours ryan. You are ****ing pathetic really/ You always dismiss the fact when we ask you about copying thinkhabbo. So i will ask you here now. Why are you so obsessed with copying EVERY SINGLE little thing thinkhabbo do. For instance the radio stats idea and the staff page. Releasing a new layout a few weeks after we do. It's obvious you are trying soooooo much to compete when you really are getting nowhere.

Agreed , He hasnt denied it has he?

SkaterChu
30-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Nope, because ive never gave the dj deck away on the radio :)

Also, im not arguing because at the end of the day if people get all hard over sites at war then you can always turn off the computer and make friends offline :)

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Nope, because ive never gave the dj deck away on the radio :)

Also, im not arguing because at the end of the day if people get all hard over sites at war then you can always turn off the computer and make friends offline :)

We do have freinds ;)

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Its you that gets hard by staring at our site and stealing our ideas <33

nicci
30-07-2006, 04:15 PM
The thing I like about SkaterChu is he can keep his cool and post without
swearing or insulting others. That's one thing he didn't copy! :p

ONE THING HE DIDNT COPY lol i like that. ryan, your making yourself look bad by not commenting thou.. i think its VERY serious to pretend to give away a DJ deck to listeners, even more so because of official and supposedly a "role model" to other less popular sites that are supposed to aspire to u

brandon
30-07-2006, 04:16 PM
ONE THING HE DIDNT COPY lol i like that. ryan, your making yourself look bad by not commenting thou.. i think its VERY serious to pretend to give away a DJ deck to listeners, even more so because of official and supposedly a "role model" to other less popular sites that are supposed to aspire to u
lol I didn't mean to suggest he copied anything I'm meaning to say that's one thing we definately know he didn't copy :]

FrozenWhisper
Seriously, I don't see the point in this war? So what if CH copied things. At the end of the day, if CH do copy eveything then eventaully people will get bored.
I'm not saying the do copy btw.

Jamie W

Im actually quite surprised that CH are still offical :rolleyes:

SkaterChu
30-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I cant be bothered commenting, ill leave that to steve when he sees it, because i cant be bothered reading all of the thread.

Its also very serious to tell people to advertise that your giving away a dino on the radio when your djing, like all the time, but as i said before im not arguing as at the end of the day its the internet :)

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:17 PM
lol I didn't mean to suggest he copied anything I'm meaning to say that's one thing we definately know he didn't copy :]

he did copy you dweeb. let me show u some examples

1. We have an uploader - THE CLUBHABBO UPLOADER
2. We have a ThinkHabbo Council - THEY HAVE A CLUB HABBO DROP IN
3. We have a lottery - CLUBHABBO HAVE A LOTTERY

Owend ;)

FrozenWhisper
30-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Im actually quite surprised that CH are still offical :rolleyes:
Why? Seriously, there may be rumours or what ever that CH/TH scam, but really, there's no hard proof, to well, prove it.

Rare-Cola
I cant be bothered commenting, ill leave that to steve when he sees it, because i cant be bothered reading all of the thread.

Its also very serious to tell people to advertise that your giving away a dino on the radio when your djing, like all the time, but as i said before im not arguing as at the end of the day its the internet :)
And on the internet you can get be fined for copyright and guess what.. You can aswell ;)

Steven.

How can you seriously deny it when i have solid proof you're hotlinking.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9800/lalaca9.th.png (http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lalaca9.png)

*Block images from Habbox.com*

RIGHT. ;)

Anyhow. Ryan is keeping his cool, as i doubt he wants to argue over something so pathetic called this thread. ;)

*EDIT*
Jason. Grow up LOL. you need to geet a egal copyright. not some writing at the bottom of the page. So overall. thinkhabbo doesn't have such things. so then again, there is no SOLID proof on anything even if Ryan did such things. and even if one of you were to go to court. all they would do is laugh at you. :)

nicci

Thats you to a "T" isnt it, letting steve do everything and you taking the credit

argh ur such a pig

lDeclan
JERRY ! JERRY JERRY JERRRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY :p

Clean Up On Ile 4 , Tears By SkaterChu :o

brandon
30-07-2006, 04:19 PM

Owend ;)
I didn't say he didn't and I didn't say did, Oh I got owned for being friendly and not taking sides when I'm not entitled to?

and wow you have a lottery, so do loads of sites. Habbox had one, doesn't mean you copied us or Clubhabbo copied you.

FrozenWhisper
30-07-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh and as it has been said before, weren't Habbox the first site to do a lottery?

DJLouis
Guys shall we just stop arguing...? end of day it's only a bunch of html and php ;l

Rare-Cola
Thats you to a "T" isnt it, letting steve do everything and you taking the credit

argh ur such a pig
Yep - steve does all the work, Ryan takes all the credit.. Same with everything else ;)

Jamie W
30-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Jason. Grow up LOL. you need to geet a egal copyright. not some writing at the bottom of the page. So overall. thinkhabbo doesn't have such things. so then again, there is no SOLID proof on anything even if Ryan did such things. and even if one of you were to go to court. all they would do is laugh at you.

Leave jason alone :|

*EDIT* - I never made that page. Yutiz made that page and i only manage there forum , you dumb idiot

Rare-Cola
30-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Guys shall we just stop arguing...? end of day it's only a bunch of html and php ;l
But if you steal that bunch of HTML and PHP that somebody has worked hard on to get it perfect its really annoying and also people can get fined for it..

nicci
a lottery isnt signature to ANY habbo site, lotteries have been going on for ages just becuz one habbo site decided to it doesnt mean its "theres"

i think the point thinkhabbo are trin to put across is that its just suspicious how every time an event is set up and carried out clubhabbo do the same one, but now

they have gone too far by coping the stat's and staff panel.

FrozenWhisper
Someone I agree with ;)

Jamie W
Yep - steve does all the work, Ryan takes all the credit.. Same with everything else ;)

When steven gets on we will be speaking to the organ grinder and NOT the monkey ;)

SkaterChu

argh ur such a pig

I Wonder where nigel went from this thread then...

Anyway, have fun arguing over some habbo fansites, good way to get kicks!

I could go into detail about what all this rivalry whatever copy accusations stuff is all about but i cant be bothered really :)

Also, i forgot to say Im touched that you wasted your time making a thread on us Jason :)

nicci
30-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh and as it has been said before, weren't Habbox the first site to do a lottery?

a lottery isnt signature to ANY habbo site, lotteries have been going on for ages just becuz one habbo site decided to it doesnt mean its "theres"

i think the point thinkhabbo are trin to put across is that its just suspicious how every time an event is set up and carried out clubhabbo do the same one, but now

they have gone too far by coping the stat's and staff panel.

Dal

argh ur such a pig
LOL i ****ed myself at that. It's true ryan. You always say the same things over and over again. Your excuse is that you cant be bothered to argue. I think you know we are right :rolleyes: Ryan don't deny you copy thinkhabbo by "accident". Oh so you happen to copy the staff page, the stats, the council drop in, the uploader, releasing a layout as we do, thinkhabbo factor. It's huge everything you and your ****ing bum chum do. Oh and btw i am talking about steve.

Jamie W
But if you steal that bunch of HTML and PHP that somebody has worked hard on to get it perfect its really annoying and also people can get fined for it..

Agreed. Our staff pannel is legally ours and its been copied by guess who CH!

Steven.
*EDIT*
Jason. Grow up LOL. you need to geet a egal copyright. not some writing at the bottom of the page. So overall. thinkhabbo doesn't have such things. so then again, there is no SOLID proof on anything even if Ryan did such things. and even if one of you were to go to court. all they would do is laugh at you. :)

edited my last post. ;)

Owend ;)

Most sites have an uploader. HabboRemix has an uploader, Most fansites has a council including Habbo down.
Habbox has a lottery, i see no threads saying any of these sites copyed one enough.

so i think the people arguing over the pettyest things need to go outside more. ;)

Jamie W
I Wonder where nigel went from this thread then...

Anyway, have fun arguing over some habbo fansites, good way to get kicks!

I could go into detail about what all this rivalry whatever copy accusations stuff is all about but i cant be bothered really :)

Also, i forgot to say Im touched that you wasted your time making a thread on us Jason :)

He had to DJ ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!