PDA

View Full Version : Why are Thrones, Holoboys and Samovars not Super Rares?

Rich.Boy
30-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Don't you think that these rares should be classed as super rares? Afterall, they haven't been in the cat and so they should be classed as super rares.

The chinese furni made me think of that, as they were given out and put into the super rares. Same with typos.

Another thing is, HABBO trophys were in the catalogue, so why are they classed as super rares?

Expanding
30-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Ive wondered this before.
I think because there is so many of them there is no point of putting them as super rares

Roboevil
30-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah, it's only the throne that's worth alot. However, maybe they would go up if people thought they were supers lol.

Rich.Boy
30-07-2006, 09:09 PM
I think because there is so many of them there is no point of putting them as super rares

I know what you mean but wouldnt that emphasise that rares that there aren't alot of (Green Pillow for example) should be supers?

Yeah, it's only the throne that's worth alot. However, maybe they would go up if people thought they were supers lol.

It might only be the throne thats worth alot but there are just as many holoboys/samovars as there are thrones (Because i think a similar number of each were given out)

lSander
30-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Thrones would not be Super rares.
They're given out as Prizes at official Habbo Hotel events.

FlyingJesus
31-07-2006, 12:13 AM
And typewriters were given out for newsie article writers. Many supers have been given out as prizes for various things (mostly Funky Friday).

Nia12
31-07-2006, 08:12 AM
Thrones can't be super rares, as they are basically the currency of supers and there are loads of holloboys around so you can get them easily, which makes them not a super rare.

*Nia12*

FlyingJesus
31-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Blimey, you trying to post on every single thread on the forum?

Also your definition of a super rare is off. According to Habbox themselves, a super rare is one that hasn't been released in the catalogue (HC rares not included). Because of Habbo's hour of fun where they put EVERYTHING in, technically there shouldn't be supers, but that wouldn't be much fun.

Rich.Boy
31-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Thrones can't be super rares, as they are basically the currency of supers and there are loads of holloboys around so you can get them easily, which makes them not a super rare.

Just because there are alot of them doesnt mean they shouldnt be classed as supers. People have never been able to buy them (Apart from when they were all in cat) so technically they are.

cal118212
31-07-2006, 06:29 PM
I think everything should be kept as it is...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!