PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sulake...

TEAM-X-BOSS
30-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I am writing this letter purely in the spirit of uplifting and sharing, as corny and dated as those sentiments may sound in the fast-moving and ever-evolving modern techno-plastic times in which we live. Primarily, I want to share with you my view that Sulake feels no guilt for any of the harm it's caused. And that's why I feel compelled to say something about nutty profiteers.

When surveyed, only two percent of Sulake's underlings agreed with the statement, "Those who get involved with Sulake's moonstruck disciples are seldom aware of Sulake's dealings with unconscionable spielers." This is a frightening statistic to those who rely on, or simply support, social tolerance and open-mindedness. More fundamentally, if we contradict Sulake, we are labelled yellow-bellied, perverted power brokers. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms.

My real point here is that totalitarianism doesn't work. So why does Sulake cling to it? In other words, where do hypersensitive chuckleheads like Sulake come from, and what are we going to do with them? The answer is quite simple. I already listed several possibilities, but because Sulake lacks the ability to remember beyond the last two seconds of its existence, I will restate what I said before, for its sake: Our national media is controlled by rancorous bureaucrats. That's why you probably haven't heard that Sulake just reported that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Sulake's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. While we do nothing, those who wipe out delicate ecosystems are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we defend with dedication and ferocity the very rights that Sulake so desperately wants to abolish. Some cruel, combative snollygosters actually think that everything Sulake says is totally and thoroughly true. This is the kind of muddled thinking that Sulake is encouraging with its imprecations. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as sanctimonious punks.

Why don't more people complain when they see Sulake condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, ****, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors? It's because Sulake has mastered the art of tricking people with images and myths. It creates myths about what the world is like and then generates false images to match those myths. This proves to me, at least, that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did Sulake's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Why aren't our children being warned about Sulake in school?" The answer is rather depressing but I'll tell you anyway. The answer begins with the observation that we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which blockish, muzzy-headed carpers like Sulake are absolutely absent. The other road leads into the darkness of ethnocentrism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that common sense should render unwarranted any claim that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. The second, more telling, observation is that it never stops boasting about its generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, Sulake's claimed magnanimousness is completely chimerical and, furthermore, it is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, Sulake frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to move noisome absenteeism from the delirious fringe into a realm of respectability.

Sulake has an implacable determination to satisfy its own ambitions and lusts at whatever cost to its henchmen, its nation, and even to its own progeny. So let Sulake call me xenophobic. I call it brainless. Let's face it: We must point out that the emperor has no clothes on if we are ever to build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must really pursue because if Sulake continues to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

Deiondre
30-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Who are you writting this letter to?

Also, call me simple, but I don't understand some words...

are you saying Sulake is paving the way to a bad future?

TEAM-X-BOSS
30-07-2006, 06:04 PM
*koff*http://www.pakin.org/complaint/*koff*

I'm writting it to CEO Timo Soininen :p

Umm, I dunno!

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Good to see someone else thinking outside the box ;)
ive often thought about what type of government sulake runs the hotels like and totalitarianism is quite similar, submit this, but dont expect a particularly positive reply

Hitman
30-07-2006, 06:45 PM
I am writing this letter purely in the spirit of uplifting and sharing, as corny and dated as those sentiments may sound in the fast-moving and ever-evolving modern techno-plastic times in which we live. Primarily, I want to share with you my view that Sulake feels no guilt for any of the harm it's caused. And that's why I feel compelled to say something about nutty profiteers.

When surveyed, only two percent of Sulake's underlings agreed with the statement, "Those who get involved with Sulake's moonstruck disciples are seldom aware of Sulake's dealings with unconscionable spielers." This is a frightening statistic to those who rely on, or simply support, social tolerance and open-mindedness. More fundamentally, if we contradict Sulake, we are labelled yellow-bellied, perverted power brokers. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms.

My real point here is that totalitarianism doesn't work. So why does Sulake cling to it? In other words, where do hypersensitive chuckleheads like Sulake come from, and what are we going to do with them? The answer is quite simple. I already listed several possibilities, but because Sulake lacks the ability to remember beyond the last two seconds of its existence, I will restate what I said before, for its sake: Our national media is controlled by rancorous bureaucrats. That's why you probably haven't heard that Sulake just reported that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Sulake's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem. While we do nothing, those who wipe out delicate ecosystems are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we defend with dedication and ferocity the very rights that Sulake so desperately wants to abolish. Some cruel, combative snollygosters actually think that everything Sulake says is totally and thoroughly true. This is the kind of muddled thinking that Sulake is encouraging with its imprecations. Even worse, all those who raise their voice against this brainwashing campaign are denounced as sanctimonious punks.

Why don't more people complain when they see Sulake condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, ****, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors? It's because Sulake has mastered the art of tricking people with images and myths. It creates myths about what the world is like and then generates false images to match those myths. This proves to me, at least, that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did Sulake's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Why aren't our children being warned about Sulake in school?" The answer is rather depressing but I'll tell you anyway. The answer begins with the observation that we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which blockish, muzzy-headed carpers like Sulake are absolutely absent. The other road leads into the darkness of ethnocentrism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? My best guess, for what it may be worth, is based on two key observations. The first observation is that common sense should render unwarranted any claim that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. The second, more telling, observation is that it never stops boasting about its generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, Sulake's claimed magnanimousness is completely chimerical and, furthermore, it is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, Sulake frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to move noisome absenteeism from the delirious fringe into a realm of respectability.

Sulake has an implacable determination to satisfy its own ambitions and lusts at whatever cost to its henchmen, its nation, and even to its own progeny. So let Sulake call me xenophobic. I call it brainless. Let's face it: We must point out that the emperor has no clothes on if we are ever to build a world overflowing with compassion and tolerance. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must really pursue because if Sulake continues to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion, crime will escalate as schools deteriorate, corruption increases, and quality of life plummets. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

:rolleyes: Stupid Jack... I watched you copy and paste that so don't go saying you typed it (if you do) rofl.

Bono
30-07-2006, 06:48 PM
aight so, sorry to be the oddball here, bt, instead of posting this on habbox, shouldn't you send that to the timo guy or w.e?
;ss

Hitman
30-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Don't you get it, its a joke lol!

Bono
30-07-2006, 07:19 PM
no, i don't get it.
;ss

Kukuthebird
30-07-2006, 11:12 PM
i dunt read it

cbf either.

DJ Dut Chat
31-07-2006, 01:56 PM
me three....

:D

sim
31-07-2006, 07:40 PM
It contradicts itself...I think SOMEONE EXPLAIN!

Hitman
31-07-2006, 08:15 PM
It's a good read, I'd reccomend it! :D

Okay, its a letter generator my bro found.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

BL!NKEY
03-08-2006, 12:41 AM
haha I was wondering how you wrote this big message that no one could understand with such big words.

well it deserves a rep

Bef
03-08-2006, 12:47 AM
You what?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!