PDA

View Full Version : RARES ME MATE THAT LEFT HAD

rnix
30-07-2006, 06:00 PM
i would show u them but hes left know cuase he got hacked

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:10 PM
:rolleyes:

2 things wrong here, if he got hacked why did the hacker not take these extremely rare items?
An average habbo getting hacked in ownership of a black pillow and several pink among others?

Also this room is linked to Evolutions bouncy castle room, im sure i can find a few threads about it on here, i highly doubt it belongs to anyone of your aquaintance

We are not daft on here pls :rolleyes:

rnix
30-07-2006, 06:11 PM
i missed out text saying my friend had the rares but he got hacked i juts wanted to SHOW wat he had

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:13 PM
is there a reason why, when i go into the room everything is still there in the exact same place?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=166804

rnix
30-07-2006, 06:15 PM
uve lost me

brandon
30-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Why would you remove the room name and owner? grow up or does this give you some kind of a virtual buzz?

rnix
30-07-2006, 06:19 PM
wELL I DITN REMOVE THEM WELL I DID CUASE I WAS GONA CUT REMOVE THEM FOR SUMMIT AND THEN I COVERED ROOM NAME CAUSE ON MY "OLD" FANSITE I DID A COMP SAYING FIND THE ROOM

brandon
30-07-2006, 06:20 PM
wELL I DITN REMOVE THEM WELL I DID CUASE I WAS GONA CUT REMOVE THEM FOR SUMMIT AND THEN I COVERED ROOM NAME CAUSE ON MY "OLD" FANSITE I DID A COMP SAYING FIND THE ROOM
yes ok mate :s.

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Alright ill put it nub terms if i must

Hacker gets into account
Hacker sees extremely rare super rares
Hacker takes extremely rare super rares

If a hacker had got into the account owned by your friend who according to you owns the following items the above scenario wouldve taken place

Still following? Good

Use search next time, do you really think we do not know where this is considering:
a) how simple it is to find
b) how many super rares there are in the room

Any sighting of a unique super such as the ones in this room are often reported on here

Lastly, everythings still there according to you, he got hacked and this is what he HAD.
Still lost? Buy a map, theyre quite cheap these days

rnix
30-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Well if u would tkae time to read previous replys i said he got hacked and i couldnt get screenie aso my mate showed me this 1 and took screenie of it u nub

Heart Break Kid
30-07-2006, 06:26 PM
prove hes your mate get him to log on take a screenie of him on and ask him
if its his room

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:27 PM
now youre going round in circles, get a new map

so what youre saying is, youre mate got hacked and youre just showing us this room cos you like it?

Also ive just checked back all of the replys in this thread and there is no where that you state you couldnt get a screenie
according to what youve said here, youre mate used to own this room but got hacked
not entirely sure what youre expecting us to reply with, this rooms old news, no one cares about your friend getting hacked and all the items in there have been seen and reported before :s

Deiondre
30-07-2006, 06:29 PM
What an idiot

I HOPE YOU DIE!

But harsh sorry, I HOPE YOU FALL OVER AND CUT YOUR KNEE!1!

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:31 PM
:o he'll need a plaster on that cut knee :'(

Shame he spent the last of his pocket money on that map i told him to buy, wasnt a very good map either, he still cant get his story straight
What a waste of perfectly good pocket money :(

Deiondre
30-07-2006, 06:37 PM
And he spent even more getting plasters with pictures of frogs on them. Mummy gave him a kiss and said he was a brave boy

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Awww, how do you think he did it?
Feel of his trike?
Perhaps he feel out of the second storey window of his house and got lucky with only a scraped knee after seeing how weve shot down his pathetic excuse for a thread?
Wonder if he will ever tell us ;)

Deiondre
30-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Some things in life just aren't meant to be known
*wind blows eerily*

+rep for a good laugh

Nick-
30-07-2006, 06:50 PM
:o disturbing
rep returned ;)

uh huh her
30-07-2006, 07:02 PM
What an idiot

I HOPE YOU DIE!

But harsh sorry, I HOPE YOU FALL OVER AND CUT YOUR KNEE!1!

LOLOL.
So some guy hacked your mate, but then left all the rares normally a hacker would take? So true...

Nia12
31-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Your very lucky to be given all that, plus i have seen that room looking around the hotel. but if he got hacked how did he have that furni to give u?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!