PDA

View Full Version : Bot Bot - Ends 17th September

StripedTiger
30-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Habbohotel has many bots in many different languages. There is Harry from the welcome lounge, always giving useful tips; Phillip from Habburgers, always making customers smile, and many more. For this competition, I would like you to create a new Habbo Bot!
Write a paragraph on features of your bot, what that bot says, give as much detail as possible. If you are really clever, just like me, you can add in a alteration of your bot too! So what are you waiting for? Get creating!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 HC kindly donated by a nice member of staff who will remain anonymous for now.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name:2hd.
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until July 24th unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on September 17th, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Condas
30-07-2006, 08:23 PM
O.o someone wanting too me anoymnus?!?! Wow,

Anyway im crap at alts, i'll try x[

Edited By Aquae - Please do NOT post comments in the competition threads, only entries.

ItsDave
30-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Habbo [x] name: Xzoid
Entry:

Andy the Agony Uncle.

Andy, the Agony Uncle sits in the Welcome Lounge, right in the bottom right hand corner in one of the two chairs that doesn't have a lamp on the table. Andy will not tell you to be quiet, but simply answear your troubling requests, such as...

Andy, my Parents are arguing....
By saying Parents & Arguing, this makes Andy tell a statement, like not to worry about the situation at hand, as its something everyone does to blow off some steam.
Dont worry, everyone has their mishaps, this is just a way of blowing of steam. Just stay calm, if it progresse's contact the RSPCC
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8288/untitled94227cq8.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Xzoid

lSander
31-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Habbo Name: FatherOfGod
Habbox Name: FatherOfGod
My entry:

Batzeh - The habboxlive bot.

It would have it's own public room.
It would say what song is on radio and staff
I know It's hard to make.
But it would be WILD ;)

DJ-AJ
06-08-2006, 08:54 PM
habbox name : DJ-AJ
habbo (uk) name : italylover

amber the midget. every public room has a amber. she can move around anywhere. she is about half the size of a normal habbo.she shout at flooders and greats people as they come in. she can also serve drinks,food, and give you sneaky information on future habbo.

Dan2nd
07-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Habbo name: Dan2nd
Habbox name: Dan2nd

My Bot:

Bot name: Inderpal

Inderpal will work in the brand new public room called "Fortune tellers corner" hes not like anyother bot because he can give you advice and tell you your future !!! ( or so the users think ;) ) any habbo can pay for a ticket to see " Inderpal the guru" and he gives useful advice like

seek and you will find

and

You have a troubled path ahead of you

and even

Hotel manager you may become

alternitively you could pay an extra 5 credits to have a "yes and no" session which allows you to ask him stuff for example if I asked him if I'm going to get 10,000 free credits he would said something like

The answer i have found is no

---MAD---
03-09-2006, 09:19 AM
A paragraph on features of your bot, what that bot says, give as much detail as possible.

Habbo(x) Name: ---MAD---
Bot Name: Rares Values Updater
Details:
This bot would be like a new console, it would be on the top left of the habbo screen where atm is just black in most rooms if your in a room where there is no spot on the top left, it would zoom past to the right.

Basically, this bot connects to habbox.com rare values script (what a dream). It would have 3 modes:

- Normal rares
- Super Rares
- Seasonal / Sport rares

Basically whenever you trade with someone, the bot tell your wheather this is a good trade or a bad trade. If its far off, it will tell you its a bad idea. If its around the current value you, it will tell you its a good idea to accept and if the person is offer you more than what you are offering (values wise) it will start dancing and cheering for you to accept :).

This bot will also have 4 different themes. Summer, winter, spring and autumn. It will welcome you whenever you go on habbo and read out the latest news if you choose to hear it :).

Thats my bot.

Acidulantes
07-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Habbo(x) name: Acidulantes
Bot name: Mc who? (as in Mcdonalds Mc)

This is a bot that sits in habburgers somewhere near the door and he basically gives information about healthy diets to anyone who wants to know.

Some q&a's:
Habbo: Yo Mc whats wrong with a burger?
Mc who?: Well dear habbo, beef burgers contain blah blah blah
(Id tell you some facts about burgers being bad for you but Id just get it wrong lol...)

Habbo: Yo Mc, I heard you are dissing a high street fast food company...
Mc who?: No. I believe that 'dissing' other companies is boring, and for the barbaric people in society. I beleive in justice for all, and world peace.

lol I actually wrote that out...

Stitch
09-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Habbo Name: RFC-Dude
Habbox Name: Mini Moose
My entry:-

Bot Name: Darren

Ok, Darren is a shop owner who sales clothes and accessories. He stands at his desk with a till. A Habbo can go up to him and double click on him then he says:

What do you want?

Then theres a list of clothes that you cannot get from change your Habbo ID and some prices.

You say what you want then if you have enough credits he will say:

"Thank you have a nice day!"

Then a shopping bag appears in your hand and you can take it to your room a put it down then put the peice of clothing on.

If Darren sees that you don't have enough credits he says:

"Sorry, you do not have enough credits to buy this item :("

There are also sales/rare clothing sometimes and he advertises it by saying something like:

"Buy a rainbow jumper and get rainbow trousers FREE!"

or

"Wow! Look at this cool rare hoody! Get your own for only 25 credits!"

He wears clothing that you can buy from him.

simon!
14-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Syddeh
Entry:
OK my bot is called Merlin and he predicts the future!
He has his own Public Room which is called "Futurisation"
Basically what happens is, there are set times for Habbo's (only 50 allowed in at a time) and Merlin will see one of them at a time at his little desk and he'll use his crystal ball to predict what will ahppen for the Habbo's future in Habbo world! :] Like if he/she'll become rich or they'll get a good job at a help desk!

He'll say things like:

"Watch this space, there might just be a job opportunity in your local help desk!"

"There's love in the air!"

"Listen to what your brain is telling you, you need to make a decision about whether this trade is going to go ahead!"

"There's a great trading deal coming your way!"

"You'll meet a local Habbo celeb in your room soon!"

He'll also be wearing his special beads and his cloak which he needs to connect with his crystal ball. :]

StripedTiger
18-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Congratulations Mini Moose, you have won 1 HC sofa kindly donated by an anonymous staff member.

Your prize awaits you!

2hd.
20-09-2006, 04:29 PM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4314/minimooseyo2.png (http://imageshack.us)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!