PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever felt in love?

-JT-
09-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Well i don't know why i am starting this thread...i don't really think anyone will reply to it but i gotta write this somwhere...

Basically there is this girl who i have liked for YEARS. The girl is a complete sunshine in my life, i can't stop thinking about her...problem is, she don'tlike me. We used to be really good friends and we could both feel this "Magic" between us (lame i know) i held her hand a couple times, which when i did, i felt like i never had before, holding her hand made me feel happier than i ever had in my life. However, things went kinda pearshaped and because of a few desputes (involving me and my friend) we just ripped apart and i said some nasty things, which ive been told ripped her feelings to shreads. The problem is i still feel so...so...in love with her, shes beautifull and i got on with her better than i did anyone else. I guess now that i have muced things up between us, we probably won't even talk to each other again, but for the rest of my life, i will never forget her, she is very special to me...

.mcgovlau.
09-02-2005, 02:29 AM
yeah ive been in love =[ and i just hate it how i never knew why he dumped me, i was so heart broken, i would lie in bed and listen to music with extreme screaming ness....and i ate nearly 5 pounds of chocolate. another heartbreak was so devastating but its all good now, we semi worked things out now, im jus glad to be single, no heartbreak, no noffing jus happy go lucky flirting and ...uhm...cake :D

MissAlice
09-02-2005, 04:54 PM
I read your situation and it reminded me (lol) of when I was at middle school. From the age of 7 through to 11 I worshipped a lad in my year. We were in the same form for four years. Never did I once tell anyone how I felt. We both moved to the same senior school, and either I grew up or he changed as I no longer felt the same about him. Then would you believe it, at the age of 13 he wouldn't keep away from me. Everywhere I went he would be there and I soon learnt that he had feelings for me. Sadly for him he was too late.

So my advice,since it's nearly Valentines Day, break the ice and say or do something nice ;)

Who knows, maybe you will make her day, and yours too :)

2hd.
09-02-2005, 04:57 PM
i say on valentines you just go up to her and tell her you love h r and want to get off with her right there

Fingerboots
09-02-2005, 04:59 PM
I wouldn't really know, as the last time I properly "liked" someone it was back in like year 6, then again it may of just been a childish thing. :P Hmm..

-JT-
09-02-2005, 05:22 PM
i think i will do somthing for valentines day, i miss her :'(

BlueTails
09-02-2005, 05:40 PM
some people just dont coz they are afraid

Jacko2kn3
09-02-2005, 05:41 PM
The sensitive side of Jacko...

At least I don't have pictures of Barbie and Shoes on my profile BIGBUTSOUND! :lol:

There is a girl I know, in my year at school. She knows I love her, but I don't think she has realised just how much I love her. My friends (girls, I wouldn't tell lads, they'll take the mick :P) say "She is so lucky to have someone love her like you do". Unfortunatly she doesn't like me that way *sigh*, but I'm trying my hardest to make her.

My advice, spend more time with the person you love, and be nice.
I've got advice from her friends (who are my friends too :D) and they suggested things to get her. A rose and a card, I thought, was a good idea. If we were serious, maybe I'd get her something more, but as I don't know if it is going anywhere, I'll just get that :D

I'll post what happens, hopefully I'll get lucky ;)

..::Tina::..
09-02-2005, 05:55 PM
That's sweet :)
I've liked this guy for years too, and I never told anyone until last year when I felt like I had to tell someone or I would burst.
One of my mates told one of her guy mates, who told the guy I like. She told her mate to ask the guy I like for me. He said no.
It still feels kinda painful when I think about him. I wish my mate never did that to me, cos then I could just keep on dreaming without knowing the truth :(

Mined
09-02-2005, 06:00 PM
I have been in love a couple of times, but sometimes at my age, i feel that i probably dont know real love, Just teenagers Love. :)
But i did go out with her, and we did enjoy each other, and we had some great times together ;)

GommeInc
09-02-2005, 07:44 PM
I think everyone has been in love at one time in theior life, unless your 1 but then again babies fall in love very easily.

Dave,
09-02-2005, 07:52 PM
The girls I like, I make friends with them treat them nice and we become good friend and I realise why spoil the good friendship because I know we would end up breaking up and never speak to each other again.

Fingerboots
09-02-2005, 07:53 PM
The girls I like, I make friends with them treat them nice and we become good friend and I realise why spoil the good friendship because I know we would end up breaking up and never speak to each other again.
I couldn't say it any better, except.. not for girls.

Jacko, you made me aww. :P

Dave,
09-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I know I am so wise ;)

Azela
09-02-2005, 07:59 PM
To be honest I think everyone has been in love with me at some point ;)

Nah, never felt in love remotely. I have had a few crushes but never had the guts to tell any of them I like them and as I'm sure you know crushes move on... However, there is this girl at my school who I like but so does EVERY boy in the year.. I don't stand a chance :'(

Jane
09-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Ahh Love xD How sweet it is. I've been seeing my boyfriend since I was...12/13 I think ;o Back then it was just...sort of childish, but now I really love him to bits xD

Azela
09-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Janeh, WOW! I never knew chav's like you could feel love, well you can feel love, love for tucking your trousers in your socks... :D

Jacko2kn3
09-02-2005, 08:18 PM
:O Jane is not a chav!

I admit to the tucking trackie bottoms in socks, only 'cause the trackies I fit into are either too big or too small, so I go with too big :D

Dark, I know, I'm a pretty sweet, handsome, funny and handsome (It deserves being mentioned twice :D)

Most of the girls who know my secret (Besides the girl I like) say "Your so sweet, I wish someone loved me like you love her". It stinks, really, lol.

Dave,
09-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Janeh, WOW! I never knew chav's like you could feel love, well you can feel love, love for tucking your trousers in your socks... :D

Lol read her prof, does Good Charlotte sound like a band a chav would listen to? lol.

Butcher11
09-02-2005, 08:43 PM
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, and I love her, but I still wonder when it will end, as next fall I'll be off to the real world, and she wants to go to college. Still, I loove her for the time being.

Azela
09-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Lol read her prof, does Good Charlotte sound like a band a chav would listen to? lol.
She's just covering up... ;)

JackHb
09-02-2005, 09:09 PM
hmm this is a difficult question to answer to u all :P
i have been in love
but it can make u do the wrong things, a bit like drugs (i never tried drugs< just incase u thought tht)
i now tend to just have fun and go on date ETC...
but my friend and his gf are tottly in love, i find it very funny! as they say there getting married wen there 16

Fingerboots
09-02-2005, 11:03 PM
;o Yes, Jane is no Chav! [Whacks Azela] :')
I find it quite funny, mine and Azela's Locations are like Chav-Valley and Chavsville and it's also in Jackos missions. Chavinators!
Hmm.. I don't think I will actually be in love till later on in my life, after school anyway. But then again it could happen before then!

G-flow
09-02-2005, 11:09 PM
:o wow! Just get all sloppy and romantic next time you see her :)

Certificates
10-02-2005, 01:09 AM
ye i fell in love :p

.mcgovlau.
10-02-2005, 02:03 AM
dood, this is a chav, which doesnt look a thing like jane, hokay?!?! :)

-JT-
10-02-2005, 05:22 PM
lol, a chav alt, anyone got any ideas for what i should do?

Max
10-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Well i don't know why i am starting this thread...i don't really think anyone will reply to it but i gotta write this somwhere...

Basically there is this girl who i have liked for YEARS. The girl is a complete sunshine in my life, i can't stop thinking about her...problem is, she don'tlike me. We used to be really good friends and we could both feel this "Magic" between us (lame i know) i held her hand a couple times, which when i did, i felt like i never had before, holding her hand made me feel happier than i ever had in my life. However, things went kinda pearshaped and because of a few desputes (involving me and my friend) we just ripped apart and i said some nasty things, which ive been told ripped her feelings to shreads. The problem is i still feel so...so...in love with her, shes beautifull and i got on with her better than i did anyone else. I guess now that i have muced things up between us, we probably won't even talk to each other again, but for the rest of my life, i will never forget her, she is very special to me...

Aaaaaw, you guys held hands, how cute

Jacko2kn3
10-02-2005, 05:47 PM
lol, a chav alt, anyone got any ideas for what i should do?

If you relating to the love topic, take my advice in the other post :D

If your relating to an alt, keep on topic please ;)

-JT-
10-02-2005, 06:11 PM
yeh, i was talking about valentines day.

Masterman12
11-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Ive never had a girlfriend (Pathetic I know) but I did give a valentine to 1 of my good friends and she really liked it. Theres 1 girl I like but I doubt she likes me. It really ****s when you like someone and it seems they dont even know who you are.

iRoss
11-02-2005, 05:13 PM
yer i have been in love and im kinda semi in love atm as frankie will tell ya ;) but i dont know how far it will go. wow, james i never knew your heart when past websites w00t :P happy valentines yall peace out :P

Fingerboots
11-02-2005, 05:40 PM
I got valentine cards from 2 girls, umm.. :P Hoping they were jokes!

Dave,
11-02-2005, 05:44 PM
I got one from a girl friend of mine saying to my wife and I gave her one saying to my husband. Its a little joke that we have :D

Sketti
11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Oh, yeah. But every time I think that I'm in love I go and get my heart broken. :(

Butcher11
11-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Ive never had a girlfriend (Pathetic I know) but I did give a valentine to 1 of my good friends and she really liked it. Theres 1 girl I like but I doubt she likes me. It really ****s when you like someone and it seems they dont even know who you are.

That isn't pathetic, one day a shiny pretty fish will come and you'll have a girlfriend/boyfriend :)
Just keep beliveing and it'll come true *cough*

Fridayz
12-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Dude, Just tell her how you feel

I know what your going through, What's the worst that could happen if you told her how you feel ?

:Kimi
12-02-2005, 09:09 AM
There is this guy I have fancied for ages, He is my best mate, makes me laugh, and I really like him, the other day he met me at school like usual, then, messaged me on msn, telling me how much he loved me, and how he has had to go through with me having two 1 year boyfriends while he fancied me, one of witch treated me really bad and I dont want to know him anymore, He aksed me out and I agread, he promised me he woulnt treat me like that guy did, I can believ that once I thought of him just as a mate

-JT-
14-02-2005, 02:30 AM
well today is valentines day, and i have bought her a valentines card....really nervouse but ah well, what do i have to loose? And yer simon my love life does reach beyonde websites (i think) anyway, i hope everything works out. I'm also enjoying hearing you love storys :)

hellzfrost
17-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Iv'e never actually been in love - in my old school everyone "went out" with eachother for like one week and then would "split up" and get really sad other nothing !

Luayminator
18-02-2005, 10:58 AM
I fell in love the first time 2 years ago , the first person I ever seriously liked, and I still like her, I knew she liked me 2 years ago when I first saw her, as yr sevens we werent serious about it and we never told each other, 2 weeks ago I told her, and she told me , and we're vry happy , so I think being honest about it is the best thing.

Jacko2kn3
18-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Great story Luayminator. I hope you two stay together, you seem very happy :D It must be great for things to just work out.

iRoss
18-02-2005, 01:17 PM
butch - shiny fish :l

<james> - Lol good man :P

-JT-
18-02-2005, 04:39 PM
lol, yer! Hmm, shes kinda been avoidin me and smiling...what does this mean girls???

Fingerboots
18-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Hehe :P Well, um.. It sounds as if she likes you, avoiding you is sometimes a good thing well I do it if I like someone anyway. Get in there James! ^^
Oh yeah I've always wanted to know, guys, do you really annoy girls when you like them? :S

Simonac55
18-02-2005, 06:41 PM

This happened to me too one time. Just try to talk to her and say you're sorry, without balming her for anything. Then, steps by steps, become her friend more and more like you used too. That's what I did and this girl is my girlfriend today.

-JT-
18-02-2005, 11:53 PM
thanks for the advice man, i am gonna have to try it or i am gonna break up or somthing.

Luayminator
19-02-2005, 06:21 AM
Oh Im very happy , thanks Jacko , I talked to her on the phonem for 9 friggin hours yesterday :eusa_shhh .
And Good luck James

Jacko2kn3
19-02-2005, 10:17 AM
9 HOURS!

Man, I spent £6 on mobile talking for 30 minutes to the girl I like, but 9 hours!

You've got more patience than common sense mate :p Lol

Luayminator
19-02-2005, 02:40 PM
I always have patience for someone I love. ;)

-JT-
19-02-2005, 03:04 PM
i spoke to her for an hour on the fone once, lol, i don't really do long fone calls :s

iRoss
19-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Hehe :P Well, um.. It sounds as if she likes you, avoiding you is sometimes a good thing well I do it if I like someone anyway. Get in there James! ^^
Oh yeah I've always wanted to know, guys, do you really annoy girls when you like them? :S
its weird, i annoy them without knowing it :l :eusa_snoo

james, maybe shes kinda afriad of u, kinda? lol i get that sometimes!

Jacko2kn3
19-02-2005, 04:20 PM
Dark, you do. It's a fact of life, lads cannot help it. If a girl says something, you have to make a joke about it. I ALWAYS do, and I can't help it. Usually ends in me going "I'm sorry I never meant it", but most people know me as someone who makes people laugh, so things are cool.

We always argue, playfully, not serious, and her friends say "she is just flirting with you", so I'm cool with that too :p

James, you have to get up and talk to her. Most girls don't make first moves, so take a deep breathe and go for it.

I'm know I did a lot of generalisations in my post, and I never meant it that way. I'm just struggling to word things atm.

-spud-
19-02-2005, 05:11 PM
*Removed*

Message Removed By Anti-Pod [Moderator]

-JT-
19-02-2005, 06:08 PM
i will do that man, i think i am gonna have to and yes darkangel we do i mean this is a perfect example! However i guess we try to show off a little :rolleyes: which might make us seem a little annoying but i looks like am gonna have to take that deep breath and speak to her!!

Luayminator
19-02-2005, 06:16 PM
lMAO , Im sorry, but what spud said made me laaaugh, Everyones giving advice and stuff then spud comes, and says something waaay different. Lmao , I suggest you take it off.

-JT-
19-02-2005, 06:31 PM
i know, what a spoil sport!!

Jacko2kn3
19-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Nevermind about the randomness, -Spud- is banned now :)

I agree <James>, we try to show off and make ourselves look stupid :P

Fingerboots
19-02-2005, 07:11 PM
:P So that explains a lot of things.. Thanks, haha it's good hearing things from different people
Go for it James! :D

-JT-
19-02-2005, 08:17 PM
looks like i am going to *is embarrised* i really not lookin forward to it but her friend, who was with her when she got the card from me said it was totally sweet and she showed it to her mother.

Convictions
24-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Ive felt in love before, but it doesnt help with mates who knock your elbow when you writing a card $5.00 that cost me :) Like Jacko said, her mates say she likes me, but i dunno, t'was 6 months ago since i last asked her out, maybe its time to try again? We talk over msn messenger alot, and she makes me laugh and i make her laugh :P , she started hating me for a while coz of some kid would always say as she walked passed "Will you go out with Marc" it made me look daft, for not having the guts to ask her myself, when i did, and it really made her angry

-JT-
24-02-2005, 07:35 AM
oh well, i guess you should just ask her out m8. It should work out of the best!

Escalabar
24-02-2005, 07:48 AM
Yes I have been in love, and I wish I hadn't

-JT-
24-02-2005, 05:38 PM
It can be unpleasant at times.

iRoss
24-02-2005, 05:50 PM
i did the most stupid fing 2day, i tried 2 get my mates attenion (by throwing a rubber @ him) in german and she was siting next 2 me. and she moved and i tried 2 flick my wrists when i threw it and like i said she moved, and i kinda punched her in the back, i was so embarrised :eusa_doh: she had a fat go at me, but we are friends now we flirt like so heavy!!!

MYKE!
24-02-2005, 05:58 PM
aaaaaww, brings a tear to my eyes. I felt like that too once, I dated her for ages and then she moved to linconshire. nooooo! :eusa_wall I've never liked anyone ever since. I'd love to see her again.

Jacko2kn3
25-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Maybe arrange a visit MYKE? Trains go all over nowadays, I'm sure you could pop down and see her. The way you speak (well, type) about her means even a few hours would be great.

Ive felt in love before, but it doesnt help with mates who knock your elbow when you writing a card $5.00 that cost me :) Like Jacko said, her mates say she likes me, but i dunno, t'was 6 months ago since i last asked her out, maybe its time to try again? We talk over msn messenger alot, and she makes me laugh and i make her laugh :P , she started hating me for a while coz of some kid would always say as she walked passed "Will you go out with Marc" it made me look daft, for not having the guts to ask her myself, when i did, and it really made her angry

Man that is the same thing with me, although I'm a lot better at "bluffing". I went out (as in outside, not going out) with her a couple of months back and my friends were like "where were you on thursday" so I was all "Me? I was at my nanas *lie*", and then they found out and I got slaughtered for it. Loads of "Jacko do you fancy..." and "Will you go out with Jacko" etc. I even got the "You got a valentines day card for 'x'" in February. It seems to have died down, and I still like her. I've only told girls I like her actually, as they are like "awww that's sweet", while lads would be more offensive shall we say.

-JT-
25-02-2005, 06:10 PM
yeah girls are like that when i say it11 And i get so angry when i think about not asking her out :@ Her best friends said that she fancied me at the shows :'( feel so sad!! Maybe she still does?? I hope so!

Jacko2kn3
25-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I say ask her James. If she has Messenger, trust me, it is 100 times easier to talk about stuff like that than in real life. I could probably say things like that in real life, but it's persueding(sp?) myself to do it which is the problem :P

MYKE!
25-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Maybe arrange a visit MYKE? Trains go all over nowadays, I'm sure you could pop down and see her. The way you speak (well, type) about her means even a few hours would be great.

Man that is the same thing with me, although I'm a lot better at "bluffing". I went out (as in outside, not going out) with her a couple of months back and my friends were like "where were you on thursday" so I was all "Me? I was at my nanas *lie*", and then they found out and I got slaughtered for it. Loads of "Jacko do you fancy..." and "Will you go out with Jacko" etc. I even got the "You got a valentines day card for 'x'" in February. It seems to have died down, and I still like her. I've only told girls I like her actually, as they are like "awww that's sweet", while lads would be more offensive shall we say.

I'm too stupid to arrange that and my parents dont let me do nowt :(

Max
25-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Messenger makes it so much easier, its easier to solve problems, but fights start on messenger real easy too.

Im in love with DarkAngel909.........'s eye xD

Vause
25-02-2005, 11:43 PM
I have felt in love once. But this is who i am with currently but i cant say who!
Love is not just because there good looking, they need to have feelings for you aswell :)

Luayminator
26-02-2005, 07:13 AM
Btw , your habbo BF is not love.

G-flow
26-02-2005, 07:42 AM
Btw , your habbo BF is not love.

LMAO! ROFL! So true....

Fawne
26-02-2005, 09:15 AM
.!.Love can be a Fickle Thing.!.

It's neva good to plan a relationship with someone, most of the time it goes terribly wrong. Infact nothing should be planned.
Love is something that shouldn't, frankly, be messed with, when you love someone you have to mean it, and sometimes love messes with u so u say ur in love when actually ur not.
In <James>'s situation i'd say that he probably is in love, and if he wants that girl back, it's best to put the effort in now before it's too late. Otherwise u'll regret it for most of ur life (If u love her badly), like ur regreting it now. (Saying horrible Stuff) My Advice is :

:D " Catch 'Em While You Still Can " :D

Jacko2kn3
26-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Messenger makes it so much easier, its easier to solve problems, but fights start on messenger real easy too.

I agree with the arguement thing. I just had one last night with the girl I lovee, I feel guilty, it went on for ages. Then I had to go off, so when she comes back on I won't be as mad, so the argument will have gone. I've messed things up for good now :(

-JT-
26-02-2005, 10:01 PM
.!.Love can be a Fickle Thing.!.

It's neva good to plan a relationship with someone, most of the time it goes terribly wrong. Infact nothing should be planned.
Love is something that shouldn't, frankly, be messed with, when you love someone you have to mean it, and sometimes love messes with u so u say ur in love when actually ur not.
In <James>'s situation i'd say that he probably is in love, and if he wants that girl back, it's best to put the effort in now before it's too late. Otherwise u'll regret it for most of ur life (If u love her badly), like ur regreting it now. (Saying horrible Stuff) My Advice is :

:D " Catch 'Em While You Still Can " :D

yeah, i really do love her and i would take action but i'm soooo scared that it will back fire :( I am really really down about this whole thing :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!