PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row Demo

kano
30-07-2006, 08:45 PM
i know the demo isnt out in the marketplace until tuesday but some people already have the demo disc ( i hate those people )

anyway just wondered what peoples thoughts were on the game,
i know people say its a copy cat of gta but lets face it how many games have you played which feel and are sometimes similar to anotha game

the single player side of this seems alot better than gta in my opinion ( NOT that i have played the game yet) because of the abillity to go where you want anytime you want, not like the gta series where half the game is locked away to you from the start.

also i think this game will be one of the most popular games on xboxlive with games modes like "protect the pimp" and "bling my ride"

Edit: im setting up a "gang" with a few chums on xboxlive just wondered if anyone would be intrested in joining

happy gaming
Kano

Billay
31-07-2006, 03:08 AM
I dont have 360 but from what i read in the gamepro previews it looks like a GTA killer.

sounds sweet but it loses points for originality.

kano
31-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Just thought i would post that the demo comes out in under 8 hours

Bear-Max
05-08-2006, 09:35 AM
I downloaded it the other day. It's really good, the combat and gunslinging especially. The car handling isn't fantastic, but good enough, and the framerate was a bit jerky. Seeing as this is a pre-E3 demo, I'm guessing the framerate will be solid by release.

The only problem I have with the game is that the city just doesn't seem to have the life that GTA does.

Regardless, I had fun with the game and it's definately the best GTA clone to date.

50.centzzz
06-08-2006, 02:19 PM
its pritty good worth the buy imo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!