PDA

View Full Version : MAY ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME?!?!?!? I REALLY NEED HELP!

The Dragon-Cat
31-07-2006, 12:09 AM
ON THE USA HOTEL, I LET MY SISTER GET ON MY ACCOUNT, CATLOVERMARIE, BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HABBO WAS. I WENT AFK AND WHEN I CAME BACK SHE WAS OFF. I LOGGED ON, AND A MESSAGE POPPED UP THAT SAID I WAS PERM BANNED FOR BLOCKING! I SENT A MESSAGE TO HABBO ASKING THEM TO UN-PERM ME. CAN YOU HELP OUT?

CAN ANY OF YOU SEND A MESSAGE TO THE USA HOTEL STAFF USING THE HELP TOOL ASKING TO UN-BAN ME??? I HAD HC AND A LOT OF FURNI. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? ALL I'M ASKING YOU IS TO SEND A MESSAGE VIA THE HELP TOOL TO THE USA STAFF AND A MESSAGE LIKE THIS-

Please un-ban catlovermarie, her account was permanently banned because her sister was on her account and was blocking somewhere when the real catlovermarie was afk, and she was banned for something that she did not even do! Please un-ban her.

IF YOU WOULD HELP OUT, I WOULD LOVE IT. THANX.

Ecoutez
31-07-2006, 12:33 AM
You don't get a perm ban for blocking. It's a 2 hour ban for blocking..

Nick-
31-07-2006, 10:05 AM
First of all:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/Keyboard-left_keys.jpg/180px-Keyboard-left_keys.jpg

this is your shift key among other keys, how would YOU feel if you were abused in such a shocking manner
Capitalising everything you say emphasises nothing, in fact it just makes you look even more of a desperate noob

Second, im not entirely sure why we should care, its not our hotel, youre not even on our hotel. We're not going to start a riot in the hallway just because you got a 2 hr ban :rolleyes:
Nymrod is right, there is no way you would get permed for door blocking unless you continually did it, in which case you would get several 2 hour bans in a row until you got a 24 hr ban then if you continue to get 24 hour bans you would a 7 day ban, continue to door block after this and youll get a perm ban
They dont just ban for door blocking, they may be rather vindictive with their bans sometimes but they wont do it for door blocking
i suggest its just you over reacting the moment you see the pop up appear, actually take time to read it and youll probably see its either a 2 hour ban for door blocking or you were banned for another reason

Markness.
31-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Please un-ban catlovermarie, her account was permanently banned because her sister was on her account and was blocking somewhere when the real catlovermarie was afk, and she was banned for something that she did not even do! Please un-ban her.

if only it was that simple
unfortunatley, if they unbanned you for that there would be serial scammers and other noobs up in arms and asking to be unbanned because 'there sister got on the comp'

try phoning the american sulake offices

www.sulake.com

^ number should be on there somewhere

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!