PDA

View Full Version : Funny not so funny story.

JonJon
31-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Yesterday I asked for Jack's thieving level, he said 52. I said 42. He said 'Wanna get it up by doing Death to the Dorgeshuun' so I said ok. So he got his light source and his full Ahrims and whip, I came up in my painted rune kite, rune plate, legs, and mining helmet, which I thought you didn't have to light, and my rune pick. So we spent like an hour thieving two full sets of H.A.M, then finally, we went to Lumbridge Cellar, but Jack said 'I've already talked to the goblin in the mine' but still ran into it with his light source. But I told him to wait while I had my dinner, but being eager to finish the quest, by time I logged on he was way ahead. So I went into the mines, and walked a bit, realizing my helmet wasn't producing any light, but I thought I'd be smart, by proceeding without a light source. When suddenly, I could just see loads of 1's rapidly being hit on me. My health was already low because of all the thieving, and I had no food. So in a blind panic, I tried to look for the exit. And there it was! So I ran up and clicked on the exit, and just as I was about to go out, the final 1 was taken off, and I died. Stupidly I forgot to put my 'Protect Items' prayer on. Well when I died, I wasn't too bothered because I remembered if you die, you end up in Lumbridge. But I had the Gaze of Saradomin turned on, so I ended up at White Knight's castle. I messaged Jack, urging him to get my stuff, because at the time I thought he was still in the mines. But he said 'I've almost done the quest'. So I ran to Falador West Bank, entered my PIN, got out the tele runes, and teled tot he castle and ran into the cellar. I could see on the minimap a dot where I had died, so I entered the tunnel, and all that was left was my pair of cooking gauntlets. I was very annoyed, one for losing about 40k worth of stuff which some noob would of happily picked up, and 2, for losing two full sets of HAM, which I am still trying to get to this minute.

Stress Free
31-07-2006, 04:12 PM
I wondered why you wanted 2 sets of ham lol
Hard luck what did you lose ;(

Crimson
31-07-2006, 04:18 PM
40k isn't much.. you were lucky-ish. So how come your friend didn't even attempt to help you?

Stress Free
31-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Jack only cares about himself :p

Axel
31-07-2006, 07:13 PM
ROFLMAO
You took ages to get 2 sets of ham and I couldnt be arsed to wait

JonJon
31-07-2006, 07:16 PM
ROFLMAO

I still need a ham hood.

And yesterday the two ham hoods I got were donated.... it's like my account can't steal ham hoods.

JonJon
31-07-2006, 07:16 PM
ROFLMAO

Wooops! Double post.

Axel
31-07-2006, 07:23 PM
I'll give you ham hood in a min

Stress Free
31-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Aww i wanted full ham so i went to get it and after about 100 all i got was a hood so i left

Axel
31-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Me and jon was there for like an hour :'(

JonJon
31-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Aww i wanted full ham so i went to get it and after about 100 all i got was a hood so i left

After about 100 I got like 10 sets apart from the hoods...

Now I'm stuck again... I've taken Zanik all around Lumbridge, now she says she wants to meet Goblins, so I went to the ones near HAM, behind Lumbridge Castle, near the sheep field, near Al Kharid gates, even in the Goblin House and stood her right next to the Goblins and she does nothing!

Nia12
31-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Don't be to upset 40K is'nt that much :) u 'll make it back in no time I guess you learnt something don't go into dark spaces without a light :D XX

JonJon
31-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Don't be to upset 40K is'nt that much :) u 'll make it back in no time I guess you learnt something don't go into dark spaces without a light :D XX

40k isn't much.. you were lucky-ish. So how come your friend didn't even attempt to help you?

Both of you, if 40k isn't much, then I suppose you wouldn't think it's much if you both gave me 40k?

Shanker
31-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Awww, such are sad story :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!