PDA

View Full Version : Got A vB License? Looking to use it for something? [ Proposition ]

Lµke
31-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Before you go any further and read this, im not one of those noobs out there that is like, OMGZ I NEED VB LICENSE FOR MY HABBO FORUMZZZ, YOU CAN BE ADMINZZZ AND ALL DAT.

I started a project awhile ago called notmyopinion.com, it was a forum based on anything and everything, what counted was your opinion on the subject, it was based around people from 13 +.

At the time i didnt have time to run the site as i was moving house, schooling etc. I sold my vB license and closed the site. Now i am looking to re-open it and carry it on as a working project. I don't have the funds to buy my own vBulletin license, but i am hoping by atleast November to buy my own, owned license.

What i want from you:

For you to become part of my website administration team, and run your copy of vBulletin as the forums, until atleast november. You would have a say in the website, how it is run, and what we need to improve, any ideas you have will also be took into consideration. I will also need proof that it is a LEGIT copy of vBulletin.

What you will get in return:

I can't guarntee large sums of money, but what i can guarntee is that you will only be using your license for a maximum of 3 months until i get my own. You will also get a chance to participate in a unique community, and help build it from the ground up. And when i do get my own license, you won't simply be booted aside, if you wish to leave then thats it. Im sure if we make any money along the way in that 3 months, then a percentage would be given to you for your time and cause.

Oh also, if you have any of your own websites you would like advertising with the site, or a friends site, im sure we can come to a sponsorship arrangement with both sites?

I know this will sound like the familiar ramblings of a 10 year old child, but please don't flame unless you have a valid point.

Lµke
01-08-2006, 12:52 PM
bump - anyone interested or would like to enquire, PM me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!