PDA

View Full Version : Some1 is a scammer

Skillz
01-08-2006, 11:12 AM
No1 trade him, he merchants and buys thrones for cheap on here. Then he goes on Habbo and scams lots of peope using the thrones he merchanted off you.

Yes he does scam innocent habbos and before you deny it mate, i got the evidence here

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9947/nijkebd3.png

When i said i will report him he said he will just deny it.

I admitt what i done was wrong cause i said he should go first or i will tell every1 on habbox. That was wrong!!!!!

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Thread closed. Please don't name scammers.

Vibe
01-08-2006, 11:14 AM
You shouldn't post names :)

Fireshadowz
01-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Looking at that he is a scammer but mate you get banned your not aloud to mention names edit post bfore a mod finds out.

Skillz
01-08-2006, 11:17 AM
thank you for the heads up lol

Fireshadowz
01-08-2006, 11:18 AM
me? ? can i hav rep :)

Porv
01-08-2006, 11:19 AM
***** guys hes just calling me a scammmer because i wouldnt trade with him like come on, hes like give me 10 m first ill give u 7 t and iwas like 1by1 hes like no, then im like ok no trade i guess, then later hes like " don't waste my time im gonno post you as a scammer on habbox " and iwas like go right ahead no ones stoping you because i didnt scam you or anything ur just mad cuz i won't trade first. Hes like ur a scammer. WTH IS UP WITH THIS FAGGET?

Skillz
01-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Lmao if only the person you scammed had a habbox account.
Dont lie i said trade 1by1 and you said that we should do all me first.

Dont be stupid and call me a F****t cause that gets you banned so edit yout post quickly. I admitted that cause you didnt trade my i warned people of your dirty tricks and i was wrong but still you scammed so face the consequences

Porv
01-08-2006, 11:25 AM
NO WAY ARE U JOKING MAN U NEVER SAID 1BY 1 I SWEAR ON MY LIFE AND I GOT A WITNESS U DUMBIE, U SIAD UR WHOLE ROOM FOR MY DLONG AND IM NOT NTY THEN AGAIN UR LIKE 10 MILL FOR My 7 THRONES I SAID 1 bY 1 U GOT ALL MAD CUZ I WOULD'NT GIVE U ALL MY 10MILL FIRST TO U UR A CRY BABY AND A LITTLE GIRL

Sly
01-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Go away both of you?

Skillz
01-08-2006, 11:37 AM
I have 8 dlongs and 7 skimmys

why would i offer my whole room full of only throne sofas and thrones for one

dont lie

Ashley 12344
01-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Sorry but that screeny proves nothing.

You could have say 'I'm going to tell everyone your a scammer', for no good reason and he could be saying I'll deny it.

I'm not saying thats what happened, but its a possibility.

Blanked
01-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Lol Nijke wanted to buy my RS he offered a throne per mil but he seemed to want it all at once and didn't go first ''/

FatJoe
01-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey,
That guy scammed me a throne bet on habbo and when i sold him a throne here.

Lord_Gig
01-08-2006, 02:03 PM
No1 trade him, he merchants and buys thrones for cheap on here. Then he goes on Habbo and scams lots of peope using the thrones he merchanted off you.

Yes he does scam innocent habbos and before you deny it mate, i got the evidence here

I admitt what i done was wrong cause i said he should go first or i will tell every1 on habbox. That was wrong!!!!!

you of all people should know not to post names, i'm sure there are a few people on here that could point fingers at you.

Axel
01-08-2006, 02:06 PM

He is not the only scammer I have seen many posts about you scamming

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!