PDA

View Full Version : Needing Someone Who is v.good with PHP

Slixor
01-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey im making a radio panel and i need someone to actually code the panel, i will handelthe website, hosting, and the skin oin the panel i just need you to do the basic panel coding. i WILL pay within the region of £15-£20 depending on quality of final product. you will also get a %10 of profits. The website is currtently underconsturicton but if you want to see it its here: www.radiopanel.org (http://www.radiopanel.org)

JoeComins
01-08-2006, 03:29 PM
LMAO - Your as bad as people saying, "I want to make a habbo fansite. Can you make it"

If you want to have a RadioPanel, make it yourself you idiot. If you cant, dont make one

You site is coded sooo stupidly - Slice tool? Noob

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude.

Slixor
01-08-2006, 03:36 PM
ermm how is this nooby? i am offering good pay, i have a good doamin and a fairly good website and out of this i hope to make some profit? whats wrong with that?

Diablo10
01-08-2006, 03:38 PM
joe whats wrong with that? He offeres good pay. Id do it but dont know php

Hitman
01-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Somebody could make their own one and sell it, and possibly make more than slixor will.

Diablo10
01-08-2006, 03:44 PM
your point is?

Hitman
01-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Somebody could make a radio panel and sell it theirself. And earn more money that slixor.

(they'd get 100% of the sale price not 10%).

DMB-Hosting
01-08-2006, 03:48 PM
I agree someone could code there own and get 100% profit,
also how much you planning on spending

Slixor
01-08-2006, 03:50 PM
i said, £15-£20 depending on quality/features of the panel

Flauvo
01-08-2006, 03:53 PM
i said, £15-£20 depending on quality/features of the panel
Lol
Lmao
Rofl.

Em, No.

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

DMB-Hosting
01-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Sorry i meant selling -.- my bad

So basically your going to buy for £20 then if you sold for £5 you only need to sell 4 and you got your money back

Slixor
01-08-2006, 03:54 PM
dont know, probably £1 ea. this i going to be a cheap, good, reliable panel

Flauvo
01-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Slixor + Reliable = :eusa_wall

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post off topic.

JoeComins
01-08-2006, 04:07 PM
£10-£20 + 10% For you to make a website to sell their product

They could make their site themselves, and if you know PHP, how likely is it that you COULDNT build your own site, and get 100%

Thats why its nooby

Slixor
01-08-2006, 04:10 PM
dude i am just paying for someone to make me a dj panel. im not looking to team up with them or anything.

please stop this beaccuse u are breaking rule 1)

"1. If a thread creater is selling/buying anything, please only post with offers! Do not criticize the thread creators or any posters as that will start arguments and will lead to the thread being locked."

JoeComins
01-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Slixor, I do not appreciate you finding me MSN address somewhere, and flaming me on MSN.

Please do not make me take this further.

So you expect them to make their product, and you to sell it, and make all of the profits?

Flauvo
01-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Slixor, I do not appreciate you finding me MSN address somewhere, and flaming me on MSN.

Please do not make me take this further.

So you expect them to make their product, and you to sell it, and make all of the profits?

Em yes, I think he does.

Slixor
01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
OMgzzz im so scared Joes is going to take this further :o

also u say i and buyin a product and selling it for profit but isnt that what all shops do? think of my site as a shop, its a place where i will buy something and it has a nice template and should attract cutsomers. There is nothing wrong about this

ADAM:
01-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Why do all the sites have near the same domains

radiopanel.org
radiopanel.co.uk

Why not get a domain thats different

www.slixordacrapscriptzor.com

Then sell radio panel's and scripts?

Slixor
01-08-2006, 05:09 PM
erm im not selling scripts and i want a domain suited to the product. if there domain was personal e.g the name of it: www.djp4n3l.com and i chose www.djp4n3l.co.uk then that would be copying, but this isnt so shut up.

JoeComins
01-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Its also newby as with your crap design, youve crappily sliced it in PhotoShop you newb

ADAM:
01-08-2006, 06:22 PM
LMAO At Joe's siggy

I will rep you for that, i havent seen any thing that funny before.

Slixor
01-08-2006, 06:26 PM
lol that was me when i was sneezing :p btw like ma uber cool headset ^_^

heres me without it on:

*Image Removed*

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post images of yourself or other members.

Sygon.
01-08-2006, 06:34 PM
*Quote Removed*

You make ugly beautiful.

ADAM:
01-08-2006, 06:35 PM
You look better with the headset. They look good where you get them from?

Edit: Your blinds you have on windows looks like the ones i have at my house. They wooden ones?

JoeComins
01-08-2006, 06:57 PM
How old are you ''Slixor''?

craigg.
01-08-2006, 08:33 PM
I personally don't think anyone will take up this offer. I could make a DJ Panel script, design a website and sell it myself. Although the coder will be supplying the goods, I don't think the offer is too great as if the designated coder worked alone, he could easily get tripple the amount you are offering in one week. I agree with the other member, there shouldn't be a fixed domain name as if you are just going to sell a Dj Panel, what would be the point in getting a domain in the first place? - everyone will buy the most popular dj panel script in the first place... However, if you have an open domain like "ScriptingStudios" or something, then you can sell a multiple of scripts and come off alot richer in the long run. Those are my suggestions - and I suggest you take note as I'm sure you will note get a decent coder to take up this offer.

Regards,
Craig.

Slixor
01-08-2006, 09:32 PM
im 14/m/uk i live in sussex, yes they are wooden blinds and its annoying beacuse i have to have them shut otherwise sun shines on screen and i cant c :p which means it gets very hot in here so i have my tusty fan to save the day =] my headset is great for djing, and its got the latest DSP (digital sounds processing) its such good quality!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!