PDA

View Full Version : Im Confused

Fireshadowz
01-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Im Straight and im a boy. Now we have dis sorted lets get on with the story.

I like my best friends gf and i think she likes me. i dont wanna ask her out cos im scared and i dont wanna hurt my friend.

wat shall i do

Ostinato
01-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Im Straight and im a boy. Now we have dis sorted lets get on with the story.

I like my best friends gf and i think she likes me. i dont wanna ask her out cos im scared and i dont wanna hurt my friend.

wat shall i do

Okay well, your mate is with her therefore shes out of bounds.

I'm afraid you are just going to need to hold your feeling's back I think, and try and ignore them as hard as it may be as your friendship with htis person comes first.

If you end up asking her out and she agrees, your friend will be distraught and you will most likely lose his friendship, or if you ask her out and she says no, she will eventually tell him and you will just look like a fool and you will once again lose his friendship for trying to get his girl.

Your friends come first mate. Girls come and go, but friends are for life - remember that! ;]

sarey
02-08-2006, 08:03 AM
I agree with Ostinato, as usual his advise is speechless. :)

But friends do come first, say you had a girlfriend, how would you feel if your friend asked her out, and they did go out behind your back?
Would hurt your friend quite alot if you did go out with his girlfriend.
You should just wait until another girl you like comes along, theres more fish in the sea! :)
So yeah, hold those feelings back, and just communicate with her, i assume your friends with her and also like her considering you would like to go out with her? If not, try socializing with her, talk about general things, go out all together, you, your friend and her.

foxyfox00
03-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Wait it out but this could be the love of your life so if you feel the same way in 6 months act on it.Love is a strange thing, I agree with Osinato except on the girls come and go. Most of us dont an alot are heartbroken more than guys

Ostinato
03-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Wait it out but this could be the love of your life so if you feel the same way in 6 months act on it.Love is a strange thing, I agree with Osinato except on the girls come and go. Most of us dont an alot are heartbroken more than guys

What I meant by 'Girls come and go but friends are forever', is that when your growing up you will obviously and most likely have several relationships, therefore you shouldn't dedicate your whole life to a girl and neglect your friends for them, as most likely you'll be wanting your friends back when things go wrong.

I didn't just mean it for girls though, it works both ways, as in the same way boys come and go, but friends are forever.

Many
03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Wait till they're over, then go out with here, he shouldn't mind.. shes not his property..

.DJ.Sunshine.
05-08-2006, 08:45 AM
No, theres no way you should go for it with this girl. Admit it, you would hate it if your best friend stole your girlfriend. A good friend would not go out with their best mates gf, nor would they ever get with one of their Ex's unless they were COMPLETELY over them.

Gemma x

hellogoodbye
10-08-2006, 12:40 AM
i wouldn't go near her sorry. she's out of bounds like ye ole wish one said.

friends come first :]

StripedTiger
10-08-2006, 09:29 AM
id say stay away and let time take its toll?

if she stays withh im she obviously loves him. if their relationship dont work out well you might know.

but dont go with her as soon as they break up. make sure its okay with your friends too.

simon!
10-08-2006, 03:38 PM
You've got to stay away mate. You may fantasize that it's going to work out all for the better but it won't mate. It'll blow out of proportion trust me! I've learnt from my own mistake. Just keep an open mind and if something does happen with your best friend and his girlfriend and they split up then maybe you're in for a chance, but make sure it's ok with him first, but if they look strong together then I wouldn't meddle. Keep looking, there's so many pretty girls out there. There's someone for everyone :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!