PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habbox Staff Competition Offices

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Yes I have made a competition staff office , its nowhere near roboevils standerd but personlly I think its good for a 12 year old , dont you?Sorry if I missed you out comp gang , I dont mind if you rep me (im not askin for reps)I mainly doing this for laughs and to try get job on something to do with habbox lol but I dont mind any other OFFICIAL websites :)
I wasn't going to include my habbo but I couldnt help myself so I'm the crazy painter one ok?
I would not of done this if it wernt for roboevil so I made a statue of his head :) Enjoy(Soz if pics not showing , its rather big :(
http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=habboxcompetitionofficesay0.png

TO SEE IT NO BLURY CLICK IT !

Nemo
02-08-2006, 12:11 PM
well i cant really tell by how it looks coz the image has gone all blured....

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:11 PM
You have to click it???

ItsDave
02-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Im 13, yet im still good, but nvm. And I'd just like to say. THATS MY LAPTOP! I DID THAT OK?
Ok, erm, I dont like the water, its too bright, the table in the lower corner has no legs, there like sticks. Nearly everything has no shading. I would propose that you add more competition stuff than just recoloured furni and stuff. 5/10

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:13 PM
I KNOW ITS YOUR LAPTOP YOU LET ME USE IT......btw its paint...

Nemo
02-08-2006, 12:15 PM
only thing i like was the laptop (which xzoid madE) and the whiteboard and thats drawn by urself and not exactly pixel art

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:16 PM
rating maybe????????/yeh i knows its got no shadowing but I had to do it all fast because I go on holiday soon

Ekalb
02-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Many pixel errors, lining errors, shape errors, missing shaddows, missing shading etc.
I could point them all out and I think I will.
Things are a bit rushed/messy.
The room itself could do with an outline and the people need shaidng on their clothes.
Here are a few things that I spotted
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9081/techikaofficeoj7.png

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeh I know .. i said I rushed and I did this for fun....andi m 12..

Sir-Cameron
02-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Idea is nice, alt is... bad tbh
4/10

Firstly Thre should be squares because you have just plomped furni anywhere not in certain square places
The Table is not 3d
The Jobs Board with the stickies is not 3d
Water hurts you eyes
The shading on chairs is terrible.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Sorry but I'm being honest.
I like the idea... I'm going to do a flash thing where there's a picture of the habbox offices building then you click a floor and it takes you to a certain office (e.g Competitions Staff Office, Habboxlive Staff Office etc etc) and bottom floor will be a reception. That will take me a while :( especially as I'm a begginner at flash and alterations... Oh well...
Anyway Good Idea, Bad Alt

Edit: I'm 12 too but age dosent matter... and why rush?

Ekalb
02-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Yeh I know .. i said I rushed and I did this for fun....andi m 12..
I know a pixel artist who when he was your age was very very good and now he is only slightly older and still very very good.
Age shouldn't be a factor unless you are at the age where you can't comprehend the meaning and skills used.

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Okay no need to be horrible ty tho but im sticking to what im good at making people :)

ItsDave
02-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I know I said I could let you use it, but you never mentioned anywhere that it was mine.

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:35 PM
ok dude soz no one likesm ien stuff so i aint doing roomsn o more only peeps as i do people good :)

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:35 PM
CLOSE THREAD

Ekalb
02-08-2006, 12:37 PM
ok dude soz no one likesm ien stuff so i aint doing roomsn o more only peeps as i do people good :)
As seen in this alteration your people need shading, more work on the clothes and accessories.

Sir-Cameron
02-08-2006, 12:38 PM
We aren't being horrible, just giving constuctive citiscm

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:38 PM
YEH I KNOW ! i practice on them im better at articles and news but i like do pixels for fun not ratings i enjoyed doing that and i didnt post it for you to explain all bad features

Ekalb
02-08-2006, 12:40 PM
YEH I KNOW ! i practice on them im better at articles and news but i like do pixels for fun not ratings i enjoyed doing that and i didnt post it for you to explain all bad features
How else will you make it better?
(You will be prouder with more self confidence if you make it better by calmy taking our CC)
Don't take it that way.
If your going to take on graphic art remember that your critics are the key to making your graphics better.

Techika
02-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Ok thanks mate I was only trying to impress , you but didnt succeed but I will try to some people and show you them and you can give me some more cc? ok?

capt can u giv me a subject like a theme of a person I should do or shall i just do anny and show u it

Nemo
02-08-2006, 02:12 PM
well now hes banned ¬.¬

Everlong
02-08-2006, 02:19 PM
Lol, i don't realy see much point in trying to do another habbox office syle alteration as it would be hard to beat roboevil's. Even if he is your idol it doesn't mean you should try and recreate his alts lol.

=Jen=
02-08-2006, 05:02 PM
I like it... But it's to... bright.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!