PDA

View Full Version : Room designer comp. win 250 creds...

Adzeh
10-02-2005, 04:00 PM
WANT TO WIN YERSELF 250 CREDS? THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE BEST ROOM DESIGNER IN THE HOTEL? THEN READ ON.

Valentines is here, and judging by some of the rooms popping up on the Navigator, you have all been hard at work creating exciting visions of romance and friendship. BUT! Have you got what it takes to be crowned the most talented room designer on Habbo?

This Valentines we are holding a special competition to find the best Valentines room on Habbo. The winning Habbo will receive 250 Credits and a Habbo Trophy!

Entering the competition is simple!

Round One - Nominate Your Room!

To enter the Cupid’s Room competition you need to take a screen shot of your room and send it to [email protected] you have until Monday 14th February, Valentine's Day!

We will then select the top ten rooms to progress to stage two. We will post screenshots of those rooms on the Home Pages and allow you all to vote for your favourite.

send your emails to [email protected] to be in with a chance of winning.

EDIT: if you dont know how to take a screenie, then click 'print scrn' just above the 'insert' button.

get designing guys.

micky.blue.eyes
11-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah i think it is a cool competition but 250 credits!!¿¿ i think that is way to much that is like 10 months hc with all the rares rooms and clothes. and i think it is unfair. only people with lots of furni or who are able to buy credits can perticipate this competition. the poorer habbos cant so the rich will be richer. and probable somebody with 50 throne will win because he can make a super room because throne are worth a lot
think it is unfair

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!